Bit Of A Yarn

Jack Harrington

Happy Sunrise

2 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Happy, do you not think that he is up to it?

With the greatest respect to the man and the good trainer he is, I don't think he is that successful in the cart. I thought he used Gavin Smith?

Maybe he is getting back into the driving game. I don't know. The driving fee might be handy 😀

• Like 2

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest CrossCodes
On 17/07/2020 at 9:14 PM, Happy Sunrise said:

With the greatest respect to the man and the good trainer he is, I don't think he is that successful in the cart. I thought he used Gavin Smith?

Maybe he is getting back into the driving game. I don't know. The driving fee might be handy 😀

Have to agree after watching a very poor and lacklustre drive on the well supported Salvo today, very good mare but it really needs a more proactive and better driver if she’s going to show her best, was never given any chance the way she was driven today.

55 minutes ago, CrossCodes said:

Have to agree after watching a very poor and lacklustre drive on the well supported Salvo today, very good mare but it really needs a more proactive and better driver if she’s going to show her best, was never given any chance the way she was driven today.

You could say that about most races today. Soft leads, no challengers, very disappointing. Just like the old days. Bring back Mark and Natalie at least they put a horse into a race.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Davis said:

You could say that about most races today. Soft leads, no challengers, very disappointing. Just like the old days. Bring back Mark and Natalie at least they put a horse into a race.

And with J Dunn/T.Williams and Bob Butt in N.I. it didnt eave many positive drivers  at Addington.

You know when Ricky May is the only one to make moves in 2 races that things are quiet

• Like 2