Bit Of A Yarn

Kurow Cup Day

Mossdale Mac must be a chance at 9s.

John James Preston good place money from the draw. Matt Markham rated it awhile back after its trial at Vegas.

I am still keen on Ali Lindenny...I must be missing a piece of the puzzle since it is at those odds. Was very close up in a workout to BD Yasothon and Medusa. Goes well fresh and likes Timaru so should like Oamaru!

• Like 3

R5 massive field so expect a lot of breakers, I'm assuming Christmas Babe travelled up with stablemate who raced Friday, can trot this girl, hope to get $5 +.

R6 not sure why Charlotte Purvis is off Four SS, in fact doesn't even get a drive in a juniors event on her home track, potentially a fast run race and half the field can't win, worried Four SS will get the shuffle back but will back him each way.

R9 6 weeks since his last run and always well supported but might get better odds today on Skippys Delight.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Dougie said:

R5 massive field so expect a lot of breakers, I'm assuming Christmas Babe travelled up with stablemate who raced Friday, can trot this girl, hope to get $5 +.

R6 not sure why Charlotte Purvis is off Four SS, in fact doesn't even get a drive in a juniors event on her home track, potentially a fast run race and half the field can't win, worried Four SS will get the shuffle back but will back him each way.

R9 6 weeks since his last run and always well supported but might get better odds today on Skippys Delight.

Haha fixed odds just opened here in Sydney 

No point in betting on tote as some of these races struggle to get 1 thousand in the win pool.

Christmas Babe $4.40 .... Steel Dust $1.75!!!

FSS $5.20

Skippys Delight $1.75 

Fanny Hill $4 place price, might be the go on her home track.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Dougie said:

R5 massive field so expect a lot of breakers, I'm assuming Christmas Babe travelled up with stablemate who raced Friday, can trot this girl, hope to get $5 +

Thank you for answering my call out for you earlier and posting this Dougie!

You know your horses mate, well done! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rusty said:

Thank you for answering my call out for you earlier and posting this Dougie!

You know your horses mate, well done! 

Great team effort lads, had a decent whack at CB to win and a cheeky place on Ali L which paid $10 place in NSW

• Champ Post 2

4 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

I am still keen on Ali Lindenny...I must be missing a piece of the puzzle since it is at those odds. Was very close up in a workout to BD Yasothon and Medusa. Goes well fresh and likes Timaru so should like Oamaru!

Happy, Happy, Happy... Joy, joy, joy. 

My thigh is dead and will be bruised very shortly, but I don't care, thank you very much for throwing Lindenny out here. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rusty said:

Happy, Happy, Happy... Joy, joy, joy. 

My thigh is dead and will be bruised very shortly, but I don't care, thank you very much for throwing Lindenny out here. 

😂

You know the rule Rusty, no hitting of thigh more than 10 times!

I am doing nicely and if Midnight Dash or Crackerbrie can come home and finish off some more multis for me I will be a happy Happy.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

😂

You know the rule Rusty, no hitting of thigh more than 10 times!

I am doing nicely and if Midnight Dash or Crackerbrie can come home and finish off some more multis for me I will be a happy Happy.

It depends on who is hitting his thigh.😀

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, mikeynz said:

Alexy starts again race 9,anyone keen?

Gotta love harness racing, a horse having his 284th start and one of his competitors this arvo having their 2nd start.... a better draw and you might be tempted but going to get too far back  and Jess might look after him today.

Edited by Dougie
  • Like 1

I thought Nathan on Chinese Whisper out drove the field when he took the initiative early on, especially in comparison to Midnight Dash being a bit slower away. Race was over from then on. I rate Midnight Dash so Chinese Whisper looks headed to the big races. I thought Missalyssa ran a big race too. Matty drove a good one on Fanny Hill but not sure why Rydgemont Son was not let down earlier.

3 minutes ago, Harewood said:

Not his turn today. 

Stipes seem to have got very particular about certain drives so I will imagine the question will be asked. 

4 minutes ago, Harewood said:

Top picking today Happy. I think ALL your selections saluted. Hope you got plenty with the multi ups

A pleasing day. I am not greedy, not what ifs, so I take whatever I am given.

34 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

It was a good day's watching.

A bonus for the brain not to see Addington on repeat.

Dead right Happy. 

I enjoyed watching the racing on the tv, made even better with a few of your picks, and Dougie's coming in. It adds a bit of interest to the day.

Thanks everyone. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Dougie said:

Haha fixed odds just opened here in Sydney 

No point in betting on tote as some of these races struggle to get 1 thousand in the win pool.

Christmas Babe $4.40 .... Steel Dust $1.75!!!

FSS $5.20

Skippys Delight $1.75 

Fanny Hill $4 place price, might be the go on her home track.

Thanks Dougie - I multied your selections!

• Champ Post 1