Bit Of A Yarn

punters lounge

boobybec

30 minutes ago, boobybec said:

How bad is this show???  After listening to Get On, then listening to this .....  Absolute crap

Scary thing is they think they are relevant . I just keep praying the don't pick anything i like , that's the death knock majority of the time .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, nomates said:

Scary thing is they think they are relevant . I just keep praying the don't pick anything i like , that's the death knock majority of the time .

Feel much the same about the ubiquitous "the shark" selections shown on Trackside.  Clearly not one person and no way of knowing if they have any special knowledge to impart.  At least when you know whent it's Aidan, Bevan or Pops know they haven't.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Mark D said:

Feel much the same about the ubiquitous "the shark" selections shown on Trackside.  Clearly not one person and no way of knowing if they have any special knowledge to impart.  At least when you know whent it's Aidan, Bevan or Pops know they haven't.

Yea , the shark , he's a busy fucker , selections for any race they show , don't know how he does it because most of the obscure shit has no form available . They would be better off putting up " the easy bet picks " for the race . Again always hope he's not crapping on my pick by selecting it .

• Like 1

17 hours ago, nomates said:

Yea , the shark , he's a busy fucker , selections for any race they show , don't know how he does it because most of the obscure shit has no form available . They would be better off putting up " the easy bet picks " for the race . Again always hope he's not crapping on my pick by selecting it .

Haha I'm exactly the same,  if I hear Rodley or Sweeney pick them & I've already had a bet I bang my head on nearest wall. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1