Bit Of A Yarn

Sausage Rolls Anyone? - NZTR Roadshows coming to a town near you.

Chief Stipe

Could someone ask them if they are taking questions from the floor? By gee I hope you mob take them apart, they are not allowed to lie either, the propaganda tour, ask the difficult questions, are the government going to bail the industry out again shortly? what and who senior management were made redundant? who was responsible for the terrible and tragic betting platform debacles? Oh, God this will be priceless.

I bet you Southerners and CD'ers wont hold back, but the room will be warm and fuzzy in moo moo land eh?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Joe Bloggs said:

Could someone ask them if they are taking questions from the floor? By gee I hope you mob take them apart, they are not allowed to lie either, the propaganda tour, ask the difficult questions, are the government going to bail the industry out again shortly? what and who senior management were made redundant? who was responsible for the terrible and tragic betting platform debacles? Oh, God this will be priceless.

I bet you Southerners and CD'ers wont hold back, but the room will be warm and fuzzy in moo moo land eh?

NZTR JB not the RITA  crowd. 

5 hours ago, Joe Bloggs said:

Why aren't you going along instead of leaving it to others? Should be right up your alley where you can take them on face to face.

Betcha booties I'm a Kiwi, doesn't it show with the passion and anger I wear on my sleeve?  When you've tipped in as much as we have and watched it being pissed against the wall, give me a call....I'll buy you a beer, once Adern has killed off the resurgence and the bubble becomes a reality that is.

• Like 1

12 August 2020

Statement from NZTR

In light of the government announcement on Tuesday night regarding the country returning to a combination of alert levels 3 and 2 from midday today, NZTR has decided to postpone the Regional Roadshows scheduled for the South Island this week.

We will be monitoring the situation and will make an announcement regarding the meetings to be held during the week commencing 24 August in the North Island closer to the time.