Bit Of A Yarn

Team Driving - Guilty

1 minute ago, Chief Stipe said:

Explain to us all how you interpret this rule?

"Improper Driving".

Driver X moved into the trail position but pulled back allowing a stable runner into the trail position.

That is improper driving. Full stop.

Does not matter who the driver is, what the punters wanted, what the result was or the ability of the field nor the ability of the runner.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Driver X moved into the trail position but pulled back allowing a stable runner into the trail position.

Does not matter who the driver is, what the punters wanted, what the result was or the ability of the field nor the ability of the runner.

How many stupid answers can you get???  WOW??????? Maybe thats why we are treated like morons!

1 hour ago, whiplash smile said:

Are you saying that if you are related its acceptable? YOU TELL US WHY THE STIPES ARE WRONG!!!!!! Colins contribution to HR is undisputable!!!! your reason and logic belongs in jj weasels toilet!

NO not at all.  I was just declaring my potential bias and the fact that I know he is an honest individual.  I found the Stipes ruling to be out of proportion to the perceived crime.  FFS a maiden trot race with 7 starters - five of which will be lucky to win a race in the next year!  At the end of the day where you end up 20 seconds after the start is as much luck as talent.  CJ's prime responsibility is to ensure his charge achieves the best final position that it can.  In my opinion pulling back to 3 back on the rail didn't do that any harm.

Apparently some punter wanted a cut throat head to head race for the lead.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Happy Sunrise said:

EXPLAIN THIS CHiEF?   You should be ashamed of yourself key tapping warrrior!

1 minute ago, Chief Stipe said:

NO not at all.  I was just declaring my potential bias and the fact that I know he is an honest individual.  I found the Stipes ruling to be out of proportion to the perceived crime.  FFS a maiden trot race with 7 starters - five of which will be lucky to win a race in the next year!  At the end of the day where you end up 20 seconds after the start is as much luck as talent.  CJ's prime responsibility is to ensure his charge achieves the best final position that it can.  In my opinion pulling back to 3 back on the rail didn't do that any harm.

Apparently some punter wanted a cut throat head to head race for the lead.

What a corrupt  piece of garbage!!!  I am in fairness going to let other people respond!

If you really believe that then WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????????????

1. Nobody disputed Colins

5 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Seriously? Do you believe that? 

And, do you think where CJ's horse ended up was luck or driver choice?

Hes clutching at straws! most likely panicking that his site wont get the IT advertisement biscuits or scooby snacks!

Edited by whiplash smile
get the pun?

11 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

CJ's prime responsibility is to ensure his charge achieves the best final position that it can.  In my opinion pulling back to 3 back on the rail didn't do that any harm.

Pulling back to 3 back to......let a stablemate into the trail. 

I said in my very first post I would never question CJ's ethics. He is a legend and a role model for the game. A class act. However, he made an error  of judgement that unraveled unfortunately. What I cannot understand is how people come on here and defend it with nonsensical arguments.  As Whippy says, if someone like the All Stars did something like this they would be butchered alive. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Pulling back to 3 back to......let a stablemate into the trail. 

I said in my very first post I would never question CJ's ethics. He is a legend and a role model for the game. A class act. However, he made an error  of judgement that unraveled unfortunately. What I cannot understand is how people come on here and defend it with nonsensical arguments.  As Whippy says, if someone like the All Stars did something like this they would be butchered alive. 

Its cheif stipes pathetic attempt at website revenue!

7 minutes ago, hunterthepunter said:

the stipes call is a pack of bullshit

I don't think it is. 

8 minutes ago, hunterthepunter said:

the stipes call is a pack of bullshit and has got personal  against cj about his comments on saying he had not seen any race fixing in Inca . when a reporter asked him as a senior driver  

So the stipes have a personal (vendetta) against CJ because of his comments about INCA? You are saying they are that vindicative they would go looking for and make up a charge against someone of his repute because they wanted to get back at him?

8 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

I don't think it is. 

So the stipes have a personal (vendetta) against CJ because of his comments about INCA? You are saying they are that vindicative they would go looking for and make up a charge against someone of his repute because they wanted to get back at him?

so your trying to say cj is a crook??? so where are our p smoking stable hands got too?? Riu cover up ?? 

4 minutes ago, hunterthepunter said:

so your trying to say cj is a crook???

Did you read what I have said of the man throughout this thread?

Did you read the stipes report and what they said of him?

For example.

Mr DeFilippi’s driving record spans many thousands of drives and is closing in on 50 years as a premier driver without a breach of this rule, which we consider a mitigating factor.

The Committee is convinced that Mr DeFilippi’s actions were not sinister or premeditated but rather a spur of the moment, split second decision and consider there were no aggravating factors to uplift the penalty.

They are almost apologetic in the report.

22 hours ago, hunterthepunter said:

there never has been any team driving . cj as honest as they come . so what is the next bazaar thing they will try and pin???

Pete not everything was honest on the Nelson/Blenheim circuits that CJ and Mike used to dominate 25 years ago