Bit Of A Yarn

Team Driving - Guilty

I've just read all these posts and I think I know what set Whiplash off.

Another poster quoted a quote in another post and doing that the system attributed the original quote to the posted who quoted it second.  Many of you will have seen that happen before.  So NO I didn't manipulate someone’s post.

The rest of the garbage irrelevant to the Thread Topic I have hidden.  

As for the assertions made about my apparent compliance with Channel X management while involved with that site the claim is absolutely false.  Those that know me well would attest that I dont cower to anyone.

As for BOAY being "a cluster f#@k shitfest" - well I disagree it is only what posters make it and in that regard you all get a fairer cut of the whip than anywhere else.

• Like 2

Just now, Chief Stipe said:

Ask your mate Comic Dog how its done.

Your wrong as usual re mates but whats new , any chance you could actually answer the question i posed. I thought not as you delete posts and mine was one of them on the basis of your  pure speculation re my post content. Loving the openness of the site , will we ever get PM's function or is that only for your mates. So much for your transparency and openness motto

Greg

2 minutes ago, JJ Flash said:

Your wrong as usual re mates but whats new , any chance you could actually answer the question i posed. I thought not as you delete posts and mine was one of them on the basis of your  pure speculation re my post content. Loving the openness of the site , will we ever get PM's function or is that only for your mates. So much for your transparency and openness motto

Greg

Watch your post disappear and then reappear.  Ready, watching?

2 hours ago, Noodlum said:

According to your post elsewhere we are all nutters this site!  Does that include yourself?

Doesn't contribute to any normal harness racing discussions, just pops in to rile people and then runs back to the other site to complain. 

He is a grub. 

I would rather listen to Whippy than him anyday.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Noodlum said:

According to your post elsewhere we are all nutters this site!  Does that include yourself?

Any chance you could actually tell the truth for a change . I was asked a question elsewhere and my reply as many of you know cos you all look there

" Another late night meltdown by one of the nutters  on that forum" Note the use of the word one, never said all although IMHO half a dozen meet the criteria. I use the block function on 2 of them as is my prerogative. Yes HTP your are top of the nuttters list and blocked so i never have to read the rubbish you post although i suspect now that NM is gone your info sources have dried up. Am i still Greg O or Mark P or any of the other 20 or so guesses you take as to my identity. Keep trying loser

Greg

4 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Doesn't contribute to any normal harness racing discussions, just pops in to rile people and then runs back to the other site to complain. 

He is a grub. 

I would rather listen to Whippy than him anyday.

See above. I merely replied to a question asked of me . You do it often enough. Abuse me as much as you like but for the record on this particular topic you and i are in 100% agreement . CJ was wrong and deserved all he got

Greg

You do love taking contrary positions and are usually wrong based on my observations. The above proves my point. Sorry to point out the obvious but he was found guilty of the charges preferred against him by JCA

Never said anything about the person but he was guilty as charged , shit even Happy agrees with me and vice versa.

Hopefully the  RIU continue to do their job and stamp all the current  nonsense out. Then and only then will the game have a chance to prosper.

Greg

1 hour ago, JJ Flash said:

You do love taking contrary positions and are usually wrong based on my observations. The above proves my point. Sorry to point out the obvious but he was found guilty of the charges preferred against him by JCA

Never said anything about the person but he was guilty as charged , shit even Happy agrees with me and vice versa.

Hopefully the  RIU continue to do their job and stamp all the current  nonsense out. Then and only then will the game have a chance to prosper.

Greg

Greg, with respect, we all know the JCA always make the right call don’t we?

To be fair they make a helluva lot of very poor calls, so the fact that CJ was found guilty does not mean a lot!

When it comes to common sense and fairness, it does not register Too highly on the qualities of HRNZ unfortunately!

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

Here is why I dislike you.

but for the record on this particular topic you and i are in 100% agreement . CJ was wrong and deserved all he got

So you have thoughts on the topic of team driving but you don't post anything in the actual discussion. So, why bother even being on this site if you don't offer your opinions.

" Another late night meltdown by one of the nutters  on that forum" Note the use of the word one, never said all although IMHO half a dozen meet the criteria.

Some poster from Channel X spends time on here and posts something about this site and you reply with we are nutters? Half a dozen you reckon? So, why bother even being on this site?

How is channel X going anyway? You have a go at the Chief on here but are still giving giving Scooby and the worst of them all P4P a free pass? 

Abuse me as much as you like

I don't abuse you. That is the word you use. I just clearly state my dislike for you.

• Champ Post 1

41 minutes ago, JJ Flash said:

Stop moaning then and do something constructive about it  eg Stand for one of the board positions at either NZMTC or HRNZ

Greg

Greg, all I ask is that decision making by the suits is to the benefit of racing so that it continues.

We have CEO appointed who is invisible mostly and so far has not achieved a single thing as he is part time in the role.

23 hours ago, Brodie said:

Greg, all I ask is that decision making by the suits is to the benefit of racing so that it continues.

We have CEO appointed who is invisible mostly and so far has not achieved a single thing as he is part time in the role.

And when it is not to your satisfaction you come on a racing site and moan and moan for years . As i said , get on one of the boards if you want to make changes cos your current strategy along with all the other moaners is not working.

I have posted previously about the  beauty of 2 independent directors providing they get quality candidates in the new HRNZ board structure. I'm certain all the current CEO nonsense and back tracking would not have occurred if independents were overseeing governance matters.

Greg

• Like 1