Bit Of A Yarn

lisa croop

wally

10 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Yeah and your memory is brilliant!  NOT!  If it was you wouldn't keep posting the same crap everytime you attempt a come back.

The prob is you're OCD over my brilliance ,,,,

It drives you so MAD that you even find time to restrict my ellipses

Imagine being unable to retrieve the time lost doing that, ,,,,,,,

,,,,,, ,,.when you could have been planting your medicinal GUNJA plantation?

,,,,    ,..which is where I'm off to, ,,,,,happy gardening MOFO

All finished!

Seruptishirley planted a few early Toms in between the GUNJA , . , . .,

. . inserted the usual fish head at the root Piss Off!crushed egg shells and 2 aspirin in case the thc the levels go through the roof , . , . 

, . , . then finished off with a wee wee , . , . ,

cos wee all know sulphur is the best medicine , . , . ,

, . , . , a wee bit f in cold at the mo but needs must for an early Croop!

Edited by Thomass
  • Like 1

On 6/09/2020 at 12:21 PM, Chief Stipe said:

That would eliminate a fair few people.  Real life i.e. outside of racing doesn't work like that.  Why is racing any different?

Racing judiciary and management are hypocrites anyway.  How many of them have a drink driving conviction?  Those that have are considered "undesirable" and are supposed to be banned from racecourses and holding a licence.

I don't think the RIU know what they consider to be an undesirable person within the industry. I have never been fined under the rules of racing or charged under the crimes act and the RIU consider me an undesirable person to have within the industry. I have several reports they have written on me describing me as such every time I have reapplied for a license

Edited by Jacob

Just now, Jacob said:

I don't think the RIU know what they consider to be an undesirable person within the industry. I have never been fined under the rules of racing or for an offence or charge under the crimes act and the RIU consider me an undesirable person to have within the industry. 

What was the reason given?

8 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

What was the reason given?

The reason in the original report was for charges they had me on at the time which were thrown out by the JCA. The second report gave no real reason other than I am an undesirable and shouldn't be granted a license due to a bunch of baseless claims about me which have no real weight behind them at all

Edited by Jacob

1 minute ago, Chief Stipe said:

Did you complain to a higher authority?  Like the Human Rights Commission?

Not worth the time in my honest opinion plus the way the current rules are written for all 3 codes, the governing bodies do have full discretion to either grant or deny a license without reason.

I definitely wouldn't throw around the word 'undesirable' within the racing industry when they seem to just make these terms up as they go along and don't have any real criteria for who they consider undesirable

Just now, Jacob said:

Not worth the time in my honest opinion plus the way the current rules are written for all 3 codes, the governing bodies do have full discretion to either grant or deny a license without reason.

I definitely wouldn't throw around the word 'undesirable' within the racing industry when they seem to just make these terms up as they go along and don't have any real criteria for who they consider undesirable

Doesn't take much time.  I know because I've complained recently through the Ombudsman about something.  Doesn't cost either.  If it goes higher in the courts then there are a number of up and coming constitution lawyers that will take the case on.

I've learnt recently that there are a lot of regulations applied by certain authorities that don't stand up to the law.

For a long time I've felt that the term "undesirable" should be tested in Court.  Especially when those that use this reason would fail the test.

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 2