Bit Of A Yarn

lisa croop

wally

8 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Wtf?  Persecuted in what way?  

Its THE number one crime for a Jockey!  

As for help, NZTR have a very good system in place for addiction issues and those that need help can receive it.

But once they've had it after committing a 'serious racing offence'...don't think you can come back here...take your 2nd chance elsewhere thanks

In what way you ask, well, the penalty didn't fit the crime, looking at so many other miscreants and their penalties, David was set up to be an example, the sacrificial lamb, what he did was wrong yes, but they obviously wanted to show their might and power......and destroy a young blokes life, why the hell can't he come back and earn a living, anyone that deprives him of that due to the crime he committed is not decent at all.....and it wasn't a crime was it........he broke a rule, you've never ever broken a rule, the whole thing stinks and I'm done.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Myself and another poster were incredulous that Walker was allowed to get away with "cramp" on the days Stipe report...

Is that the reason you keep bringing the Walker case up all the time?  Because you see yourself as some kind of hero for NZ Racing integrity?

Thomarse you are on thin ice.  I warn you now I detest hypocrites.

8 minutes ago, Thomass said:

And you're the Chief Stipe masquerading under another pseudonym...

STOP it now

The video nasties showed Walker to be a constant player of pokies...

THE most addictive form of all gambling...tearing families apart...

Ive told you...this trainer was a LICENCE HOLDER using a disqualified person 

Against the rules...ok?

Yeah typical Grimstone approach.  Hide in a hedge and catch someone riding trackwork on a private track and then get them fined $500!  You'd think the RIU had better things to do.  WOW what a crime of the century!  Riding a horse on a private track - no bets - not threats the integrity of racing!  

You are a supercilious twat!

2 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Is that the reason you keep bringing the Walker case up all the time?  Because you see yourself as some kind of hero for NZ Racing integrity?

Thomarse you are on thin ice.

Is this hoodlum or Chief you're posting under...can't keep up?

How can I be a hero when nobody knows my name....like a blockhead robocop with zero ego to stroke...

But I'll highlight anything that seeks to destroy the Industry that I work in for sure...why wouldn't I?

5 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Is this hoodlum or Chief you're posting under...can't keep up?

How can I be a hero when nobody knows my name....like a blockhead robocop with zero ego to stroke...

But I'll highlight anything that seeks to destroy the Industry that I work in for sure...why wouldn't I?

Why don't you use your real name when sending emails to the RIU and racing clubs?  What have you got to hide?

• Haha 1

Just now, Noodlum said:

Yeah typical Grimstone approach.  Hide in a hedge and catch someone riding trackwork on a private track and then get them fined $500!  You'd think the RIU had better things to do.  WOW what a crime of the century!  Riding a horse on a private track - no bets - not threats the integrity of racing!  

You are a supercilious twat!

It's called INTELL you twotter loving miscreant 

If the RIU got wind of a Dog trainer using live wabbits...

what do expect them to do when investigating such a Wobbly waskle?..

...give them an ear wub and ask them "who's been a wassly waskle then"

...and read them a nursery wime?

2 minutes ago, Agent54 said:

Why don't you use your real name when sending emails to the RIU and racing clubs?  What have you got to hide?

Oh the GOAT I presume...or is it Bent Wall?

I employ a number of people...you may have got confused and thought I'm ubiquitous or something?

btw...how can someone call themselves 'The Greatest of ALL Time' and still front media with zero embarrassment?

1 minute ago, Thomass said:

If the RIU got wind of a Dog trainer using live wabbits...

Yeah and therein lies the difference!  WTF did the RIU do about the live baiting?  Ducked for cover!  No comparison between someone riding a horse on a private track and someone live baiting!  But that only highlights how warped you are!

1 hour ago, Noodlum said:

Yeah and therein lies the difference!  WTF did the RIU do about the live baiting?  Ducked for cover!  No comparison between someone riding a horse on a private track and someone live baiting!  But that only highlights how warped you are!

Yea they have to wait until the SPCA charges into it with some charges...which they did last year

...and then after taking multiple statements from ex employees who said it happened...oh and video stuff played on live tv that appears to show a real live jumping wassly wabbit...

...they'll add all that up...

...then take off the million they've earned for stakes...to pay the costs

and only then..can we get some sleep...ok?

16 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

I realise this but trying to find the loonometer tipping point is hard to judge.  Afterall we all have our moments!

The prob is Chef,

You've lost your SOH you old GOAT,

..when MOFOS like the small goat aka FIGJAM start trolling moi..and da shoe aka Mr gee,a complete imbecile,you give them credence

There's no HUMOUR here anymore,any attempt is promptly 'EDITED'

Of course SOH's are an acquired taste,but I'm EXTREMELY funny as everyone knows,

So just let it roll old son,don't take EVERYTHING so seriously and think you're somehow at the forefront of changing the Racing Industry single handedly,

,and ABSOLUTELY zero fun should be had

Heres moi's advice

Take a TOKE while recieving piles on your Eames,itll soon be legal,

..then look at the splendid view across Remmers,from your Ivory tower,read moi's posts and larf your hems off,

,it's better than surgery let me tell you

35 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

I realise this but trying to find the loonometer tipping point is hard to judge.  Afterall we all have our moments!

And there you go again,.........editing my ellipsis out,......

Have you nothing better to do with your time,.................??.........

Cockney rhyming?  Phone ,............

,.......hate the fone ,..............

LOVE Free speech though,...........

Thats what is claimed here,.so when I call BGP "sexist" the thread is taken down ,............

I call b/s on the FREE SPEECH claim here then ,......

As you'd know the 'Chief' owns this place,.restricted me for simply not posting tips ,....

,.... another piece of b/s,.

,.... So his site his restrictive rules ,.. 

,.... but don't then claim FREE SPEECH ,.... 

Because that's B/S ,.... 

Edited by Thomass

10 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Thats what is claimed here,.so when I call BGP "sexist" the thread is taken down ,............

You were advertising for someone else - nothing to do with sexism or even your views - being the Free Loader that you are I'm not surprised.  

As you'd know the 'Chief' owns this place,.restricted me for simply not posting tips ,....

Not true.  You were put on moderation and you know why.  But once again you are acting like a spoilt child.

So his site his restrictive rules ,.. 

,.... but don't then claim FREE SPEECH ,.... 

Because that's B/S ,.... 

Your posts were put on hold - you were never banned.  You could have still posted but they would have been subjected to review before publication.  As it was you threw your toys out the cot and refused to post at all.  

Wtf?

Advising the BGP podcast on their App ,,,,,,,, where's the advert on that ffs?

,,,,,,,, Merely put the links up so Punters knew there was Sat/Sun radio back 

,,,,,, You know you restricted me for not posting tips ,,.     

,,,,,,, So cut the b/s ,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,, ,,..

Edited by Thomass

6 minutes ago, Thomass said:

,,,,,, You know you restricted me for not posting tips ,,.     

That just shows how warped you are and your lack of awareness.  Any reasonable person that followed the conversation that led to your moderation would know the reason why.  FFS - no one really cares about your punting picks and why they hell anyone would pay for them!

Now you either play nicely or piss off.  Your choice.

2 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Oh and you published my name ,,,,,,,,

Really when was that?  

3 minutes ago, Thomass said:

,,,,,free speech here is it??

,,,,,,,on your terms only ??

FFS if the Hesi crew had had their way you would have been permanently banned years ago!

Free Speech?  Compare it to the alternatives available to you.  Show some grace and accept that you are at least tolerated (although the least tolerated poster) on BOAY.

As you know any forum is ultimately limited by the legal framework under which we operate.  Now "my terms" are fairly lenient - if you don't like them then go play elsewhere.