Bit Of A Yarn

lisa croop

wally

7 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Ouch, that name relly relly hurts

Listen up Moron, I'm a great judge of humanity...and most don't change their crooked spots...

Take that crook Pruesker...unbelievably given a second chance...as per your advice...

...on returning found GULITY of not administering vet care to a 2 yo filly...suspended 3 months for tubing another horse...

...and you want that crook Walker back in the industry...and you'd give a horse to Weir I assume..

Get a grip old timer...

I reckon Weir should be hit with a harp as part of his sentence should he be found guilty, however no second chance for him as his rap sheet is longer than Father Christmas's beard........he is no comparison to David though Tommy, and you know it, so stop being silly, there's a good boy.

4 minutes ago, Thomass said:

So you want Crop back as well?

A second chance yes.  But she used that chance up so now the answer would be no.

Again in terms of Walker the betting option provided by the TAB was wide open to be abused and under the rules od racing shouldn't be allowed.  

Walker got caught and was done.  Why couldn't after he has done his time (the penalty was excessive) be allowed back?

FFS the impact reports from losing punters would have made amusing reading.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Joe Bloggs said:

I reckon Weir should be hit with a harp as part of his sentence should he be found guilty, however no second chance for him as his rap sheet is longer than Father Christmas's beard........he is no comparison to David though Tommy, and you know it, so stop being silly, there's a good boy.

The point is though once he has done his time Weir can reapply for a license.

Thomarse wouldn't have let Moody back.

• Like 1

Ye gods, you guys...Walker is guilty of stupidity,  not much else - IMO - and he's got plenty of mates drawing big salaries.

Weir, for all his supposed ability,  abused horses- also IMO -  so no comeback from that.

Moods may have broken the rules, but as far as I am aware ( and I may be wrong ) he loves his charges...so apples with apples.

There are times when rules must be obeyed and times when they are ridiculous. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chief Stipe said:

The point is though once he has done his time Weir can reapply for a license.

Thomarse wouldn't have let Moody back.

If Weir is found guilty of industry charges he probably will reapply once he's done his time, however, if he faces criminal charges no way will he come back.......odds on that.

Just now, Joe Bloggs said:

If Weir is found guilty of industry charges he probably will reapply once he's done his time, however, if he faces criminal charges no way will he come back.......odds on that.

I don’t particularly care either way.  I still think David Walker was hard done by.  His punishment was out of all proportion to his crime.  If he was tried for a similar crime in a normal court he probably would have got diversion.

• Haha 1

What does that tell you re the people that prosecuted him and hit him with that sentence? Setting an example.......what a joke when the industry was led/guided down the path of destruction by these beasts......and yet they waltzed off into the sunset with their coffers lined with gold....our gold......some of them are still there, does that sicken you? it does me.....

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Joe Bloggs said:

So you ignore that crook Pruesker?  Are you buddies or something?

This Industry is riddled with crooks given a second chance...

..and they almost always ABUSE that privilege 

Eddie Carson went to his death bed in disbelief his previous Jockey mate, the crook Walker, could have done such a despicable thing to him...

Again for slow learners...any type of Gambling industry has to function with the utmost INTEGRITY...

Just disappear and find something else to do

16 hours ago, Joe Bloggs said:

What does that tell you re the people that prosecuted him and hit him with that sentence? Setting an example.......what a joke when the industry was led/guided down the path of destruction by these beasts......and yet they waltzed off into the sunset with their coffers lined with gold....our gold......some of them are still there, does that sicken you? it does me.....

Wtf is this rubbish?

"The 'beast' prosecuted him and waltzed off into the sunset"

F me....

No, the JCA agreed with his guilt after watching the video nasty of him collecting his fraud and told him to find some other Industry to disgrace

ffs

7 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Again for slow learners...any type of Gambling industry has to function with the utmost INTEGRITY...

Why?

Why can't individuals who err have a second chance?

Did you know Eddie?  Why quote someone who is dead?  Just shows what a low life YOU are.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, SLB2.0 said:

I guess it comes down to trust. Can you trust someone who bets on opposition horses? I guess Australia got over it with Damien Oliver, and I don't think he's done it since...... *but it's Australian racing, so who would know!

Oliver didn't pull his horse apparently...

Walker did...

If ALL stakeholders are warned when signing up for a License that ANY serious racing offence as defined will mean life bans then they certainly would be thinking twice before risking everything...

...unless they're thick

2 minutes ago, Thomass said:

No, the JCA agreed with his guilt after watching the video nasty of him collecting his fraud and told him to find some other Industry to disgrace

The same RIU/JCA that have made a reputation out of being inconsistent in their rulings.  Shouldn't cleaning their own act up be a good start for racing integrity.

FFS you bang on about them every bloody day and then try to have a bob each way.

Bit like your post-race blueprint.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Noodlum said:

Why?

Why can't individuals who err have a second chance?

Did you know Eddie?  Why quote someone who is dead?  Just shows what a low life YOU are.

Stop posting under another moniker Chief...

...this has been done to death...

It was widely reported how Carson was dumbfounded that his mate had done this to him after so many years together...

...just ask around...

2 minutes ago, Thomass said:

unless they're thick

You're the thick one.  I suppose you support head to head betting for non placed horses.  A type of betting that flies in the face of many racing rules.

You are the dumb arse that doesn't get it.  You rant on about whipping yet expect a horse that is well down the field to be ridden out hard just so some numpty punter bet on it to finish ahead of another loser?

Did the RIU and JCA condemn the TAB for offering such bets?  Where's the bloody integrity in that?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Noodlum said:

It's irrelevant and just shows the type of person you are.

Carson...

"What a dirty despicable trick to play on someone when I was 100% loyal to him over the years"

Thats the type of person you want back in the Racing Industry Cheif...

Walker was a gambling addict...addicted to pokies...a lethal combination

Lets hope he got help for that and has moved on successfully into another career..

David was persecuted Thomass, a young bloke with his life ahead of him, I don't know if he's lost the passion for racing, he may well have, but I hope not. If racing is to survive there, you'll need all the help you can get.

What a waste of talent, when he needed help he was shunned, one day Thomass you might be standing in his shoes, pray to God then, just maybe someone will give you that second chance, counselling or whatever help you may need, David wasn't given that chance.........how bloody sad.

8 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Walker was a gambling addict...addicted to pokies...a lethal combination

You're a low life.  Where is your proof he was addicted to pokies?  Or are you just quoting some media beat up?

Why couldn't he continue to ride trackwork even if it was confined to a private property?  

1 hour ago, Joe Bloggs said:

David was persecuted Thomass, a young bloke with his life ahead of him, I don't know if he's lost the passion for racing, he may well have, but I hope not. If racing is to survive there, you'll need all the help you can get.

What a waste of talent, when he needed help he was shunned, one day Thomass you might be standing in his shoes, pray to God then, just maybe someone will give you that second chance, counselling or whatever help you may need, David wasn't given that chance.........how bloody sad.

Wtf?  Persecuted in what way?  

Its THE number one crime for a Jockey!  

As for help, NZTR have a very good system in place for addiction issues and those that need help can receive it.

But once they've had it after committing a 'serious racing offence'...don't think you can come back here...take your 2nd chance elsewhere thanks

1 hour ago, Noodlum said:

How often do you and Grimstone meet up?  

Myself and another poster were incredulous that Walker was allowed to get away with "cramp" on the days Stipe report...

I emailed them a number of times encouraging them to investigate the obvious pull..

Grimstone does not frequent any bars, clubs, doss houses that I do...that I know of...

I witnessed his one Television crime show that he'd written once...THE most cliched script one could ever have the misfortune to listen to...

I don't think we'd get along well at all...hope that helps

1 hour ago, Noodlum said:

You're a low life.  Where is your proof he was addicted to pokies?  Or are you just quoting some media beat up?

Why couldn't he continue to ride trackwork even if it was confined to a private property?  

And you're the Chief Stipe masquerading under another pseudonym...

STOP it now

The video nasties showed Walker to be a constant player of pokies...

THE most addictive form of all gambling...tearing families apart...

Ive told you...this trainer was a LICENCE HOLDER using a disqualified person 

Against the rules...ok?