Bit Of A Yarn

Mehe's Topic about Brodie.

Brodie

14 minutes ago, Mehe said:

What a stupid comment Noodlum you started this up so you could get more people looking at your site 

Your back protecting your mate once again

Mehe, no one is protecting anyone here!

Anyone is allowed to state an opinion, providing it is respectful and not putting the site in jeopardy!

Brodie will speak his mind whether you like it or not!

Chief doesnt have to support anything I say and that is the beauty of it!

Some people have generally the same thought patterns and that is why you think I am being supported.

The TAB continually victimise restricted punters, so it is restricted punters perogative to remind the TAB how ethically wrong it is to be treating punters differently!!!!!

45 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Mehe, no one is protecting anyone here!

Anyone is allowed to state an opinion, providing it is respectful and not putting the site in jeopardy!

Brodie will speak his mind whether you like it or not!

Chief doesnt have to support anything I say and that is the beauty of it!

Some people have generally the same thought patterns and that is why you think I am being supported.

The TAB continually victimise restricted punters, so it is restricted punters perogative to remind the TAB how ethically wrong it is to be treating punters differently!!!!!

Brodie you are protected and you know it

Your mate Noodlum started  this up to cause shit I was moderated until about 10 mins before he put this post up 

As I have said people are sick of you going on about being restricted so you can get the poor Brodie 

3 minutes ago, Mehe said:

Brodie you are protected and you know it

Your mate Noodlum started  this up to cause shit I was moderated until about 10 mins before he put this post up 

As I have said people are sick of you going on about being restricted so you can get the poor Brodie 

FFS Mehe can you get it into your head that no one on BOAY is "protected"!  Except me of course but you can't expect me to ban myself.

Mehe you can't pull the Royal We and talk for others.  Who knows if people are sick of Brodie always talking about being restricted.  

But I'm sure people are sick of you moaning about it all the time.

At the moment many of us are watching the Auckland Trots and imagining life without Mark and Natalie.

With regard to that I think NZ Harness will be the poorer for their sabbatical.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

FFS Mehe can you get it into your head that no one on BOAY is "protected"!  Except me of course but you can't expect me to ban myself.

Mehe you can't pull the Royal We and talk for others.  Who knows if people are sick of Brodie always talking about being restricted.  

But I'm sure people are sick of you moaning about it all the time.

At the moment many of us are watching the Auckland Trots and imagining life without Mark and Natalie.

With regard to that I think NZ Harness will be the poorer for their sabbatical.

Nodlum why did you start this posting then 

And you do protect brodie 

If you dont why get involved with his postings then moderated people and dont say you don't as you do 

And people are sick of it as they have said but what did you do oh thats right you moderated them 

Edited by Mehe

Just now, Chief Stipe said:

Get over yourself - you speak for no one but yourself.

Haha you should get over yourself Noodlum if you didnt start this posting we wouldn't be even talking about this 

For those who don't know cheif and Noodlum are the same person 

• Bad Post 1

Mehe, FFS it is nearly a New Year and you seem to think that Brodie needs protection?
If someone has been moderated it is for a reason that Chief deems warranted and after warnings!

If Anyone doesnt agree with something they are entitled to express their opinion, but there js a right and wrong way to do it!

You and A couple of others were deliberately being antagonistic and trying to disrupt this site, and as it is the Chiefs site, it is his perogative as to  how he runs it!
Happy New Year to each and everyone to contributes anything to BOAY!

It is going to be a very interesting year for everyone, some have not done very well financially, so hopefully 2021 is better for you!

Edited by Brodie

On 30/12/2020 at 9:52 PM, Brodie said:

You dont have to agree with what I point out, however disagreeing with Brodie for the sheer hell of it is also very tedious.

Coming from someone who's elevated tedium to an art form, this comment must be hot favourite to take out the 2020 BOAY Irony Award.

And starting a whole new thread just to whimper about getting a 'bad post' ranking is paying $1.01 to walk away with the 2020 BOAY Self-Obsession Cup.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1