Bit Of A Yarn

Mehe's Topic about Brodie.

Brodie

48 minutes ago, Basil said:

Coming from someone who's elevated tedium to an art form, this comment must be hot favourite to take out the 2020 BOAY Irony Award.

And starting a whole new thread just to whimper about getting a 'bad post' ranking is paying $1.01 to walk away with the 2020 BOAY Self-Obsession Cup.

Happy New Year, Basil.

Love getting awards, just another for the cabinet.

Hoping that 2021 is the year that the TAB sees the error of their ways, and starts treating customers all equally and are ethically correct!

Nothing to do with self obsession, it is all about my continued right to point out the hypocrisy of the NZ TAB!

Edited by Brodie

On 30/12/2020 at 7:57 PM, Brodie said:

The TAB hammers restricted punters continually so I will give it back to them as they dont play fair!

So does every bookmaker worldwide, nothing you do or say will change anything. Trouble is you seem to be incapable of accepting that and I'm sure nobody at TAB is losing any sleep over your continual moaning. They are out there providing a service to their customers who want to utilize their services

I for one reactivated my  NZTAB account pre Christmas as they are now offering a competitive product suite eg bonus bets , top jock refunds.

Edited by JJ Flash
  • Like 1
  • Bad Post 1

2 hours ago, Brodie said:

Hoping that 2021 is the year that the TAB sees the error of their ways, and starts treating customers all equally and are ethically correct!

the error would be in treating all fixed odds customers equally

this is consistent with their stated intentions

not on the money once again

hopefully just a day one blip champ

• Bad Post 1

19 minutes ago, JJ Flash said:

So does every bookmaker worldwide, nothing you do or say will change anything. Trouble is you seem to be incapable of accepting that and I'm sure nobody at TAB is losing any sleep over your continual moaning. They are out there providing a service to their customers who want to utilize their services

I for one reactivated my  NZTAB account pre Christmas as they are now offering a competitive product suite eg bonus bets , top jock refunds.

happy new year jj flash good to see you back

please pm me when its convenient

• Bad Post 1

12 minutes ago, Rangatira said:

happy new year jj flash good to see you back

please pm me when its convenient

Thanks and the same to you re NY , have not been posting on here recently and no the PM function is still not there. Chief or Noodlum or Boris have obviously taken it away for life so no can PM you .

I have not seen Happy post for some time , is he ok or have i missed something

Edited by JJ Flash
  • Bad Post 1

1 minute ago, JJ Flash said:

Thanks and the same to you re NY , have not been posting on here recently and no the PM function is still not there. Chief or Noodlum or Boris have obviously taken it away for life so no can PM you .

I have not seen Happy post for some time , is he ok or have i missed something

hopefully 2022

hopefully he is holidaying at spencer park rather than having contracted the evil covid

• Sad 1
  • Bad Post 1

59 minutes ago, JJ Flash said:

Jj, I acknowledge that overseas bookies/accountants do the same, but that doesnt mean it is right!!!!

I am sure they are not losing sleep as they get paid for just turning up!

They are not providing the service that restricted punters require and are hypocrites!

they advertise that they worry about problem gamblers but do nothing about restricting losing punters!!!!!!

The  winning punter is who they are concerned about, they chop them down!

I dont bother too much now as It is  basically not worth my time and effort however I will continue to advertise the fact that they are ethically wrong in what they are doing!

Far easier ways of making money nowadays!

Edited by Brodie

2 hours ago, Brodie said:

I dont bother too much now as It is  basically not worth my time and effort

If that's the case why do you, as others point out on a regular basis, continue to moan about it. Its clear it irritates you on a near daily basis.

Continue on though if it makes you happy but surely a man of your talents has better things to do.??

• Bad Post 1

1 hour ago, JJ Flash said:

If that's the case why do you, as others point out on a regular basis, continue to moan about it. Its clear it irritates you on a near daily basis.

Continue on though if it makes you happy but surely a man of your talents has better things to do.??

JJ, why do I continue to point out the hypocricy of the TAB restricting certain punters to pathetic amounts and allowing other punters to put on large amounts?

why? Because it is just not right, they advertise that they are concerned about gamblers that can not afford to lose!

Bollacks, they are the punters that  they encourage by giving them bonus bets!!
I  dont get Bonus Bets,  but all these others do?

If the TAB is not going to allow all punters on fixed odds, then go back to Tote only!!!!!
if the TAB continues to think it is fine for them to allow certain punters on for amounts of $20 and others on for $10k then they are going to have to take the publication of this fact!

r

Edited by Brodie
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Rangatira said:

keeping his ulcers alive ?

No ulcers as far as Brodie is aware?

Been a good year health wise, never tested though for the deadly virus!

Been an even better year financially due to having a Labour government in power though!

• Haha 1