Bit Of A Yarn

This is one reason why the Industry is toast....

NZRacing

13 hours ago, curious said:

How so?

I think he is taking the Mickey - based on history the Members Council appears to favour faceless Board Members who are  ever sighted and clearly lack real interest in the game. They have cocked up if they have appointed a genuinely interested person prepared to talk to the rank and file 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Huey said:

Looks like the industry is back on its feet with all these changes 

Funny how so many people with a vested interest in a strong sale are coming out and promoting a reinvigorated racing industry , a strong self interest as prevalent as ever .

Perhaps we should hope that Covid with its many travel restrictions hangs around for a couple of more seasons , we need the wave to keep rolling for as long as possible .

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Huey said:

He's a gilder of Lillies and anyone who believes that believes Eagle Farm runs true and is a carpet.

• Like 1

On 6/01/2021 at 7:14 AM, Reefton said:

I think he is taking the Mickey - based on history the Members Council appears to favour faceless Board Members who are  ever sighted and clearly lack real interest in the game. They have cocked up if they have appointed a genuinely interested person prepared to talk to the rank and file 

Yes thanks for that Reefton I was "extracting the urine".  Good luck on your day today.  May have trouble supporting you as while I am trying to do my patriotic duty and place some bets on the NZTAB I keep on getting an error message "an error has occurred please click here to refresh" and when I do the same message keeps popping up.  Trouble is I always thought it was going to be easy!

• Like 1