Bit Of A Yarn

Harness trainer driver assoc

Badger

Harness trainers, drivers association. A very good write up about Peter Lamb and the start cockups at Rangiora, the owners, trainers and other personnel, went through all the correct channels to to try and get something sorted, even though other stipes ageed with them , nothing was the out come. Told it was a club issue to organise the starter, but we all know most of the clubs put this in too hard  basket. Also only one clerk of the course on site, another recipe for disaster, as it proved. I feel for the connections of the horse, I know the horse, he will get over but another couple of months getting him right again, vet fees etc, all caused by bloody incompetence. Will any of the other clubs go out of their comfort zone and get rid of Lamb.

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 2

So what mr cook was saying was the field was asked to turn out of line and then was dispatched at the 2nd attempt. He says because of that the colin defilippi horse got worked up, and 200m after the start broke and ran in on his horse,causing it to fall.Its quite a long bow to draw that connection. But obviously he must feel it was lambs fault for defillipi"s horse galloping 200m after the start.

• Sad 1

I have not even followed this particular issue Galhs, but now when I see Mr Lambs name appear, Im just instantly like sack

You see after me following this site for 12+ months & getting the gist of it from you guys, I was the 1st to suggest on here to start a petition to sack after the NZ Harness Cup as a newbie to BOAY.

That was meet with instant distain from a gallops poster Jess.

Well we all know how things transpired.

I still hold the same view.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, the galah said:

So what mr cook was saying was the field was asked to turn out of line and then was dispatched at the 2nd attempt. He says because of that the colin defilippi horse got worked up, and 200m after the start broke and ran in on his horse,causing it to fall.Its quite a long bow to draw that connection. But obviously he must feel it was lambs fault for defillipi"s horse galloping 200m after the start.

starting to sound like Pete lamb are you him?

• Champ Post 1
  • Haha 1