Bit Of A Yarn

Top 4! Is anyone getting $ on???

Brodie

The newish Top 4 would seem like a good idea on the face of it!

Is anyone getting much on the option?

Firstly it is an online option only at this stage as their is no option no. 

I have tried a couple of times and just not worth the effort!!!!!!!

Restricted to being able to NET $15!!!!!!
Yep, $15!!!!!!!!!

They surely are taking the piss!!!

31 minutes ago, Brodie said:

The newish Top 4 would seem like a good idea on the face of it!

Is anyone getting much on the option?

Firstly it is an online option only at this stage as their is no option no. 

I have tried a couple of times and just not worth the effort!!!!!!!

Restricted to being able to NET $15!!!!!!
Yep, $15!!!!!!!!!

They surely are taking the piss!!!

Nice option for sure but the trick is to go down to your local tab and put six or seven top three multi bets (under $20 and spread over 20mins) instead of one large(RED FLAG bet). Can quite easily take $1500 a week off them without being noticed.

Make sure the total of your multibet ticket to collect is under $1000 as I know some people are anal (actually borderline psychotic) about the $1000 limit. 🤣🤣

Collect the tickets different locations.

Don't try to use your account to do this especially if you are restricted. Braindead if you do!

Don't complain it is too much work and I don't need to do this anyway because of my investments. I would rather just moan on bitofayarn!

Edited by Nowornever
  • Like 1
  • Champ Post 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Nowornever said:

Nice option for sure but the trick is to go down to your local tab and put six or seven top three multi bets (under $20 and spread over 20mins) instead of one large(RED FLAG bet). Can quite easily take $1500 a week off them without being noticed.

Make sure the total of your multibet ticket to collect is under $1000 as I know some people are anal (actually borderline psychotic) about the $1000 limit. 🤣🤣

Don't try to use your account to do this especially if you are restricted. Braindead if you do!

Don't complain it is too much work and I don't need to do this anyway because of my investments. I would rather just moan on bitofayarn!

i doubt the person you describe could actually exist but pretending they do would their closest local tab be the black horse ?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Nowornever said:

One of the best piss takes on here for ages. Very creative and oh so true

47 minutes ago, Nowornever said:

I was pointing out the TOP4!!!!

You can not wager at agencies, it is onlineONLY!!!!

I am well aware of what you have said Nowornever!

The TaB out up the odds so should be accepting everyones money!!!!

The point was that what is the point of having a TOP4 if they are not taking the bets.

I have taken a few, if you back a lot of longshots, that you think are overs, it is worth it.

Sadly, the tabs fixed odds are usually so poor, it puts me off taking them. 
And they are smart since the top 4 came in, you look, even if the fixed win bet is over odds, the tab has a very low fixed odds place price, so the top 4 bet is unders, be wary

2 hours ago, Newmarket said:

I have taken a few, if you back a lot of longshots, that you think are overs, it is worth it.

Sadly, the tabs fixed odds are usually so poor, it puts me off taking them. 
And they are smart since the top 4 came in, you look, even if the fixed win bet is over odds, the tab has a very low fixed odds place price, so the top 4 bet is unders, be wary

How much are they letting you on for?

1 hour ago, Brodie said:

How much are they letting you on for?

I've taken a few top 4 bets,and some top 2 bets,but i'm wondering if having those extra options makes any difference to my betting and the returns i receive. Obviously you have more chance of a return with payment back to 4th,but when i place the top 4 bet,i'm not spending anymore, just splitting my spend between top 3 and top 4 that i used to have made. On one hand you may get a little more if you happen to run 4th,but on the other hand you get a little less if you run top 3. So i think its going to be personal preference,but its probably not for me.

Having more options is like going to the supermarket and the wife has told you she wants a can of baked neans.If there is 10 brands of baked beans and your not sure what you should get,its frustrating. It just as good to keep things simple and only have 3 brands of baked beans.

You obviously used to bet in larger amounts than most. I know someone who they told they were going to restrict,but that person just referred them to  what he spent on the tote pools,and they lifted the restrictions immediately. Having said that the amounts he bets on fixed odds normally only have returns in the hundreds,hardly ever the thousands.That is except in multis,and i understand he doesn't take them much. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Rangatira said:

of course

whether its $1 or $15 or however many $'s people are getting on for it is in fact getting on

Bollacks!

Being allowed to net$15 is just blatant BS Ranga!

What is the point of having this option if that is all they are prepared to allow punters to win?

Also only on account facility, so they have total control!

They should be encouraging punters both existing and new!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rangatira said:

i have netted more than $15

so no issue with the bet as far as i can see

seems you are confusing the issue as it relates to you

So why are they allowed to restrict punters to net$15?

Why wouldnt they want to increase turnover Ranga?

1 hour ago, Rangatira said:

isn't that the very nature of restrictions ?

FFS! 

To restrict punters to $15 on any bet is just ludicrous Ranga!

Anyway no point discussing Ranga, opportunities tonight to make plenty is happening!

10 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Na much better than that Ranga.

Good punting fields tonight if you are selective.

Be on.

i think you should be able to get 7496 on a 2 horse first 4 all up

might have to do it manually tho

Edited by Rangatira
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Rangatira said:

i think you should be able to get 7496 on a 2 horse first 4 all up

might have to do it manually tho

nah its all good as a 2 horse multi

so no need to do it manually and have someone whip in and steal your price on the second horse