Bit Of A Yarn

Covid-19 Vaccination for Children

(No subject)
John Goode <johnnygoode56@gmail.com>
Mon 29/11/2021 6:30 PM

https://e.vnexpress.net/news/news/hanoi-girl-dies-after-covid-19-vaccination-4395896.html
huy59821637642784-1638155168-1-6156-6226
A ninth-grade girl in Hanoi's Thuong Tin District died a day after getting her first dose of the Pfizer vaccine, the second teenager to die following Covid vaccination in Vietnam.
e.vnexpress.net

(No subject)
Mon 29/11/2021 6:34 PM

More actions
https://e.vnexpress.net/news/news/fourth-worker-dies-after-covid-vaccination-4394916.html
taibienThanhhoa58491637902377-8385-9284-
A worker at a shoe factory in Thanh Hoa has died after receiving the Vero Cell Covid-19 vaccine, the fourth such fatality since Wednesday, the provincial health department said. The 36-year-old woman was among 400 workers vaccinated against Covid-19 with the Vero Cell vaccine at the Kim Viet Shoe ...
e.vnexpress.net
This is a very reputable news source.

(No subject)
Mon 29/11/2021 6:38 PM

https://e.vnexpress.net/news/news/student-dies-after-receiving-covid-vaccine-in-northern-province-4395701.html
WEBHUY593616377544892393163775-4175-8834
The Health Department of Bac Giang Province has confirmed that one of four students who suffered anaphylactic shock after receiving the Pfizer vaccine in Son Dong District has died. Nguyen Thi Thu Huong, deputy director of the department, said Sunday the cause of the death of the 16-year-old male ...
e.vnexpress.net

• 2 weeks later...

Here in QLD we can't attend the races from the 17th Dec, licensed persons included, however our State Members of Parliament are NOT required to be vaccinated........how does that work? Queen Palachook is not of our intellect and has surrounded herself with even less gifted persons.......clever bugger our Queen, but deeply flawed also.

I see many trainers strapping their own at the races, not to save money, but because they have to........God, what will become of us, this is sheer madness, and NO-ONE will answer you re why the MP's are exempt.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Joe Bloggs said:

Here in QLD we can't attend the races from the 17th Dec, licensed persons included, however our State Members of Parliament are NOT required to be vaccinated........how does that work? Queen Palachook is not of our intellect and has surrounded herself with even less gifted persons.......clever bugger our Queen, but deeply flawed also.

I see many trainers strapping their own at the races, not to save money, but because they have to........God, what will become of us, this is sheer madness, and NO-ONE will answer you re why the MP's are exempt.

Same here....looks as if NSW is a bit more enlightened..?

• Haha 1

Very dark day, when the boss delivers the news, like an episode of its in the bag, the money or the jab, after 11 years of loyalty, with never a complaint, it's a choice apparently, how does on survive with out an income, no discrimination on vaccine for trade people, free for all, but pull the old health an safety chesnut for the worker.

• Haha 1

Pzifer is giving babies THREE doses of the vaccine because any less doesn't develop an immune response!  This is in children who have robust and highly responsive immune systems.  Who I might add have zero risk of serious illness or death from Covid!

Pfizer's child-sized vaccine fails to produce expected immunity in younger kids; company adds third dose to trials
By Maggie Fox and Virginia Langmaid, CNN
Updated Dec 18, 2021

(CNN) - Vaccine maker Pfizer said Friday that trials of its vaccine in children ages 2 to 5 show it did not provide the expected immunity in kids this age and it is adding a third dose to the regimen.
The company decided to add the third dose for all children and babies ages 6 months to 5 years after its independent outside advisers took a look at the data so far.
It showed that two child-sized doses of the Pfizer/BioNtech vaccine was not producing the expected immunity in the 2- to 5-year-olds, although it was doing so for the babies up to age 2.
So the company said it would "amend" the trial to add a third dose.
"The study will now include evaluating a third dose of 3 micrograms at least two months after the second dose of the two-dose series to provide high levels of protection in this young age group," it said.
Pfizer had taken the dosage size down for children. For the 12 and up age group, the dose is 30 micrograms of vaccine. Pfizer and BioNTech stepped this down to 10 micrograms for kids 5 to 11, and took it even lower, to 3 micrograms a dose, for the youngest children.
Early tests had indicated this small dose would produce a strong immune response in the children and minimize the risk of side effects.
But the interim data -- which the independent Data and Safety Monitoring Board can see without giving details to the company or investigators -- indicates this small dose regimen did not produce the expected immune response in the 2- to 5-year-olds.
"No safety concerns were identified and the 3 microgram dose demonstrated a favorable safety profile in children 6 months to under 5 years of age," Pfizer said in a statement.
"The decision to evaluate a third dose of 3 micrograms for children 6 months to under 5 years of age reflects the companies' commitment to carefully select the right dose to maximize the risk-benefit profile," it added.
"If the three-dose study is successful, Pfizer and BioNTech expect to submit data to regulators to support an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for children 6 months to under 5 years of age in the first half of 2022."
The company will also test third doses in older children, who do not yet have authorization for booster doses of vaccine. Kids ages 5 to 11 and 12 to 15 will get full-dose third shots in the trials.
TM & © 2021 Cable News Network, Inc.
A WarnerMedia Company.
All Rights Reserved.

• Haha 1

Heard a women Doctor representing the NZ Medical Council being interviewed this morning on the Hosking show on her and the Medical Councils views on the fact children can be vaccinated as young as 5 yrs from next month. Her reaction astounded me, she thought this was great news not only for the kids, but also for the parents. I immediately thought of real Doctors such as Dr Sheldon who have lost their jobs for having the temerity of an opposite view. They would be cringing listening to this puppet representing the evil state rubber stamping this crime that is about to unfold against the young.

I have zero faith or confidence in NZ Doctors these days. They have proved themselves to be political pawns, and I now rate them as cowards, liars, cheats, and thieves. They are poorly trained, and not to be trusted.

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 hours ago, aquaman said:

Many people are choosing not to get the booster, people are finally waking up. I think they are starting to think there is no end in sight if you climb on the booster treadmill. Each shot takes you closer to the end game.

Yeah finally some backlash, apparently I heard there's a couple of industries going to court to fight the mandate, bit of talk about the roll out for the poor kids to, but think much been swept under the carpet, for now, I'm sure we will find out more eventually, and many questions raised as to how legal these mandates are, the tide may be turning.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Freda said:

I note England is now removing all Govt mandates.

The lunatic in Perth has now gone feral, no border opening as promised, the devastation with families there is unreal, he's frightened the new strain will destroy human life as we know it, and shamefully he'd be elected in a landslide.....apparently....., however social media says another story altogether and now some very respected mainstream journalists like Laura Jayes and Annelise Nielsen have turned on him, big time.

Like Kevin Rudd, the master of making it up as he/they went along, the Premiers of WA and VIC will be destined to the annals of time as lunatics that ran asylums......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

What great turnouts last Saturday. All round the world huge protests. Adelaide, Perth, Canada, Auckland, Christchurch, Washington DC, London, right down to good little Kaitaia up in Northland. Not a word of it on MSM, and that alone should set alarm bells ringing.

This week we are protesting outside CH CH City Council 12.30/1.30pm Thurs. Saturday big march through Rangiora which will be noisy and huge, and fook the red lights.

• Champ Post 1
  • Fake News! 1

5 hours ago, Shad said:

Great to hear the good fight is continuing, against this insanity, the media not reporting any of it, seems like the Canadian prime minister on the same wavelength as ours, just shows the media is told what to report.

Yes they are cut from the same evil cloth Shad, and they will self destruct very soon. Huge turnout in Rangiora Saturday, main street a wall of people, business brought to a standstill, and yet again a complete blackout by MSM. Also not a policeman in sight. This tells me the corrupt evil mob that is running this land of sheep sent out a directive via the Police Commissioner, to stay away as they did not want a riot situation to develop thereby having to give the protesters oxygen in the fake news media. But the police were there covertly spying and filming and photographing people of interest. NZ has become a fascist state.

I think the toothy pig running NZ is on borrowed time. I think her walls are starting to crumble as is the coward Trudeau's walls. From what i'm hearing alls not good on the home front, marriage now cancelled, not postponed. Good reason for this, and if true, couldn't happen to a nicer person. Internationally the love affair with celebrity's and world commentators has turned sour. She is now talked about as pure evil. Domestically the country is stuffed through incompetence and miss management.

In conclusion, I think she will resign very soon and hand over to the fat dumpy queer, and that will be the end of this government.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/1/2022 at 11:10 AM, aquaman said:

Yes they are cut from the same evil cloth Shad, and they will self destruct very soon. Huge turnout in Rangiora Saturday, main street a wall of people, business brought to a standstill, and yet again a complete blackout by MSM. Also not a policeman in sight. This tells me the corrupt evil mob that is running this land of sheep sent out a directive via the Police Commissioner, to stay away as they did not want a riot situation to develop thereby having to give the protesters oxygen in the fake news media. But the police were there covertly spying and filming and photographing people of interest. NZ has become a fascist state.

I think the toothy pig running NZ is on borrowed time. I think her walls are starting to crumble as is the coward Trudeau's walls. From what i'm hearing alls not good on the home front, marriage now cancelled, not postponed. Good reason for this, and if true, couldn't happen to a nicer person. Internationally the love affair with celebrity's and world commentators has turned sour. She is now talked about as pure evil. Domestically the country is stuffed through incompetence and miss management.

In conclusion, I think she will resign very soon and hand over to the fat dumpy queer, and that will be the end of this government.

Hey John,

I'm a believer in free speech but your input here reflects badly on only one person. You.

I dislike Ardern's faux smiles, upbeat stance even when the house is on fire in the background and lack of progress in most areas, especially the diabolical inequity in housing. It particular irks me that her way of dealing with the housing crisis is to put a person in charge of it who shouldn't be in charge of a pet hamster. This unfolded after her first housing minister proved to be utterly inept resulting in a "reset".    Ardern remains upbeat despite the reset that saw housing to go from really bad to diabolically bad.  I'm obviously not a supporter. We fortunately live in a democracy. Ardern is the PM due to Labour getting enough votes. If you want to blame kiwi's for that then fair enough but would you call them "toothy pigs" for exercising their democratic right? How about those involved in the National Party? The shocking state of that party, the people within it and the direction they were headed resulted in big numbers of people not voting for them. I haven't seen you referring to anyone in the National Party as a "toothy pig". I don't know if you have a wife or partner or sisters, daughters, granddaughters etc but I do know you'll have a mother. How would you feel about about some online zero mouthing off about your mother as a "toothy pig"? If you have a wife or daughters how would you feel about some brave soul attacking them very personally online?

Many of us have heard the rumours about Ardern's partner. You'll know that rumours attract attention in the same way a turd attracts flies. That is even more so if you have contempt for the partner of the person the rumour is about. I loath troglodytes that behave in this way. The family of beautiful Charlotte Dawson found out about just how damaging online trolls can be back in 2014. Spreading damaging rumours that almost certainly have zero substance is beneath any man of decent character. If however a man made an error along the way in life, who are you to judge? Have you made errors in your life?

Different people have told me about C.C. How he's allegedly wearing an ankle bracelet as he's before the courts on serious charges bla bla. This was apparently the reason their wedding was called off and hasn't been rescheduled. I didn't believe it for a second and neither would anyone else with a brain bigger than a sultana. Common sense said it was total BS. If it was correct it would be all over the BBC, CNN and every TV news network on the planet. It would stop being a rumour after about 30 seconds. You couldn't possibly have a wedding with many guests during the Omicron surge so cancelling the big day was the ONLY option. Rescheduling would be virtually impossible at this time when there are so many logistics involved and we don't know what the landscape will look like after Omicron has done it's damage. If my wedding had to be cancelled I'd want to make certain the next date with all the implications was not also cancelled. I'd want Omicron to be a memory before putting my wedding back on the table. That situation would be even more so if I was busing trying to run a country at the time. The thing about this I find most perplexing is that the eggplants spreading this rumour couldn't work this out for themselves. How can people be so far king stupid? That aside, if their union has been under so much pressure their relationship is now on shakey ground, who could blame them? Relationships / marriages end every day. I'm on my second marriage and my first wife and our marriage was never put under the same challenges the PM's has been subjected to.

So Grant Robertson is a "fat dumpy queer"? He'd likely be the first to admit he is carrying extra weight but has that impacted on his role as finance minister? Gerry Brownlee from down your way is obviously morbidly obese. Any thoughts there or is weight only an issue if the person is in the "wrong' party or is the fact he's a homosexual the big issue for you? Has that negatively impacted on his ability as Minister of Finance? Bill English was once the Minister of Finance. While in that role and at the exact time he was telling Kiwi's there was no money in the kitty and to tighten their belts, he was double dipping on his Wellington property to the tune of $900 each and every week. An epic rort set up for Politicians to plunder even more tax payer funds. Last I heard, Bill was a happily married man with a lovely wife.

Surely the time for ridiculing people due to their sexual orientation is over John? We aren't Neanderthals....are we? I'm sure other people suffering from homophobia refused on principal to accept any Covid support for themselves, their loved ones and their business during this pandemic. 

You will know who Alan Turing is. How many lives did he save in the 1940's by helping end the war? 5 million? 10 Million? 

I'm sure as a patriotic Kiwi you felt "pride' when Emma Twigg won Gold at the 2020 Tokoyo Olympics. I sure did. Mind you, I also think Alan Turing was a genuine hero and that Grant Roberson comes across as a decent and respectful good guy. 

Imagine if adults strongly attacking others online made spelling errors themselves that my 12 year old grandchildren would be embarrassed to make? How stupid would that make them look while they are harshly judging others? We all make blunders along the way John and they are just part of the blunders in plain view. Imagine of all your peccadillo's were presented to the world for judgment. That reminds me of a 1910 quote from Theodore Roosevelt.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat."

Live and let live bro. 

• Champ Post 2