NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

Brodster ...... Are You Disturbed

Rangatira

1 hour ago, Karrotsisback said:

So an opinion about racing. No name calling was in the post, or any type of defamation? 

So in other words are you staying its kind of not a true open public forum, but one that runs to an agenda or narrative the suits whoever runs it?

I do understand admin of forums need to be cautious when peeps start posting questionable stuff.

Karrots, the ones that got banned were not posting anything inappropriate or defamatory.

It was pathetic the way it was being run and the fact is that the most informed and intelligent posters came over to doug’s BOAY and only a few stayed on the Darkside.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JJ Flash said:

Hypocrisy at its best, you personally attack me all the time on here as if its your given right as owner. 

Yep one of my life's weaknesses is I've always been a quid pro quo type of person.  You start it and I'll come right back at you with all guns blazing.  So my advice to you is to lay off the smart arse quips and denigration of posters on BOAY. 

death race 2000 vhs GIF by rotomangler

BUT don't expect any latitude in robust debate being returned when you repost Racing Administrators BS, Jellybeans, spin coated in treacle and camouflaged with smoke and mirrors! 

2 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

You obviously haven't met me - I'm sure I would be on your hot list!  Unless you are ageist!!!

Haha come on, have put peeps in their 40's on HOT list. 

Oh boy, 2 more weeks for those in Auks for lockdown, whilst the others go down to level 3. At least racing will return. Hope you peeps will be thinking of us stuck up here in level 4. Bored out of ones tree. Thank goodness for BOAY, at least providing me with some form of entertainment atm. 

Cabin Fever Reaction GIF by chuber channel

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The Topic was started by Ranga only on Sunday morning and plenty of debate and quips!

Brodie Are you disturbed?

Well truth of the matter is that we all will become mentally disturbed if Ardern continues with her ruthless attacks on freedom and business and mental health!

FFS she is an absolute fruitloop going on about this ferocious Covid19 Delta variant.

It is not a deadly virus whatsoever and has not killed a single person and yet the life saving vaccine has KILLED!!!!
Time the sheep in this country that believe every bit of crap that comes out of her mouth wake up to the fact that she is a controlling Communist!

Chief, am I allowed to say that??.

Edited by Brodie

36 minutes ago, Karrotsisback said:

thinking of us stuck up here in level 4. Bored out of ones tree. Thank goodness for BOAY, at least providing me with some form of entertainment atm.

Well Brodster is still upset with the government and not getting a bet on , and no racing etc. 

Time to bet a dollar then Karrots ? for some entertainment , there are some beaut NZ bred horses in today at Albion Park QLD, where we can still keep racing.

Try a PICK 5 with races 2-6 inclusive so you are a winner before dinner !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Young Pete in the first leg, Sabrage a handy claimer in the 2nd leg, IL Pirata for the gorgeous Brittany after the narrow 2nd to DOUG on Sat night, can surely win this if she drives properly leg 3, and then 2 x Bettor Delight's to bring home the last 2 legs !!!!!!!  you know how good they are. 

5 kiwis at 220-1  ! go close possibly here they are ........

ings$227.63
3. Melton Beach Nz (3) @ 1.79
Win
Pending
3. Sabrage Nz (3) @ 1.69
Win
Pending
12. Il Pirata Nz (30) @ 5.77
Win
Pending
6. Lets Hustle Nz (6) @ 3.12
Win
Pending
4. A Whole Lotta Rosie Nz (4) @ 4.18
Win
Pending

• Like 3

Gammalite, the NZ government policy of restricting  people from doing what is legally their right is along the same line of the NZ TAB  restricting certain punters from being able to legally wager with the only legal horse racing betting agency in NZ!

The ironic thing with both of them is that the dictators are always on full pay for effing things up, and the plebs can do very little about it!

Edited by Brodie

10 minutes ago, Gammalite said:

Well Brodster is still upset with the government and not getting a bet on , and no racing etc. 

Time to bet a dollar then Karrots ? for some entertainment , there are some beaut NZ bred horses in today at Albion Park QLD, where we can still keep racing.

Try a PICK 5 with races 2-6 inclusive so you are a winner before dinner !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Young Pete in the first leg, Sabrage a handy claimer in the 2nd leg, IL Pirata for the gorgeous Brittany after the narrow 2nd to DOUG on Sat night, can surely win this if she drives properly leg 3, and then 2 x Bettor Delight's to bring home the last 2 legs !!!!!!!  you know how good they are. 

ings$227.63
Win
Pending
3. Sabrage Nz (3) @ 1.69
Win
Pending
Win
Pending
Win
Pending
Win
Pending

@Gammalite can you please private message me with picks BEFORE you post them?  Gives me a chance to get on at the best odds BEFORE those that follow your picks slam the TAB!!!!

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Gammalite said:

ings$227.63
Win
Pending
3. Sabrage Nz (3) @ 1.69
Win
Pending
Win
Pending
Win
Pending
Win
Pending

Never heard of pick 5. How come where you bet seems to give more options & more money back too it seems.

Cant concentrate much more anymore today, already done thinking for the Teaz commentary back thread. Need a rest now. Actually maybe you could come up with a way Teaz could try to get his position back & pop it in on that thread. A show of support. (Galahs has pledge support by a like - & Brods by 2nding the motion - which he put his hand up for recently). 

Right think Im gunna take a BOAY break & watch some Netflix/Neon.

Remote Control Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Brodie said:

Time the sheep in this country that believe every bit of crap that comes out of her mouth wake up to the fact that she is a controlling Communist!

Brodie, how dare you?

Cindy is NZ's one source of Covid information. Didn't you hear her tell you that?

BTW - I'm still waiting for my 9 weeks (7 weeks last year & 2 weeks so far this year) extension from the NZTA to my car registration that I had to prepay for the right to use NZ road in the manner I legally wish to use them.

I didn't prepay for the right not to be able to use the roads because of Crown lock-down laws!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Karrotsisback said:

Right think Im gunna take a BOAY break & watch some Netflix/Neon.

Netflix is no sub for BOAY Karrots , but if you give in to the temptation then be sure to catch HOLIDATE , such a funny show , i couldn't stop laughing all the way through . brilliant.

29 minutes ago, Karrotsisback said:

Never heard of pick 5. How come where you bet seems to give more options

Well its just a Multi , not actual races nominated like a quaddie or anything. Just pick your own races on Sportsbet or similar bookie. You can take multis with anything combined like footy, races , etc...

Ardern is an absolute lightweight that is ruling the country at the exact wrong time.

We need someone at the helm that is constructive rather than destructive for business.

Believe it or not there is another Covid variant that is much more ferocious than the Delta!

How could that be possible when Ardern says that the Delta is so terrifying?

Just as Brodie has stated the Pfizer vaccine that the Dickheads have been getting is an absolute waste of time against it.

You have taken it because you have listened to the media and Ardern and will have to put up with any consequences unfortunately.

Brodie on the money JJ!

14 minutes ago, Brodie said:

You have taken it because you have listened to the media and Ardern and will have to put up with any consequences unfortunately.

I have yet to take it partly on account of Doc Brodsters advice.

Whilst the Mainland is free of this evil I will remain open minded.

Edited by Rangatira
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Ranga, we need you around!

Edith at number 23 is keeping a beady eye on the corner of Wycola and Manurere and if she spots the virus lurking she is going to notify me by telegram.

I will seek further advice from you then.

In the meantime be kind and at all times carry your AML Pass

Edited by Rangatira
  • Haha 1

On 31/08/2021 at 9:35 AM, Chief Stipe said:

Yeah they are trying to drive a nail into the Music channel's teams racing competition run by PJ.  

I wouldn't be surprised if @JJ Flash is helping with the admin and promotion side of it.  Most of that type of work is beyond the Comic Dog.

Well it pretty apparent he is Communications degree holder. So he be the one most likely.

• Haha 1

On 31/08/2021 at 7:47 AM, JJ Flash said:

I'm not surprised, they don't tend to give much time to fictional posters from what i have seen. Mind you  your not alone. 

I find the posters there to be very well informed and thus your dickhead and weak minded comments seem unfair and patronizing.  But, each to their own as they say.

The last para probably sums you up, might you agree a few relevant and factual posts are better than many posts that have nothing to do with Harness in NZ. 

I have observed that many of the posts you might have considered to be "Pulled from here" are all in the public domain and also that I've seen some reappear on this site after being posted on the other site previously.

All just fun and games but don't worry Chiefy will come to your rescue. He just wont be able to resist as others have attested to recently.

Don't check Harness page for three days come back see We JJ flash from NZTAB in with LJM and Beijing bandage man! . What great combination this is! anyone with half brain keep away from those two! what a great grand admission!

On 31/08/2021 at 10:30 AM, the galah said:

They also barred me from posting. Couldn't work out exactly why,but i formed the opinion they only wanted one sided points of view.

There was a definite dark side to that forum. People should be aware of that.

My guess was those that ran it could easliy be  influenced into suppressing peoples points of view,and used their forum to give one sided attacks on those they disagreed with.

I have said this once before on here.

After i was banned,someone using my actual name as their nom de plume posted a handful of posts,among them a personal attack on a trainer i used which inferred untrue information. Someone who ran the forum had to have given my name to the person making those posts,and after i contacted mr molloy twice the posts continued. In my view molloy deliberately aided and abetted the sinister posting that they were doing.

I still occasionally read it,they have some good posters,but if you want a forum where both points of view are expressed,then this is the forum to get it.JJ flash obviously prefers the other site,thats up to him,but personally i think it good he posts here as well,as he has his own points of view,and when you read everyones point of view on here,it sometimes helps get some balance to your own point of view. Thats the way it should be,and i think this forum works pretty good in that respect.

LJM is really nasty piece of shit. Did not like me posting on old Racechat about him. Was it too truthful for the we guy. So got lawyer threaten old admin their, with Harmful Digital Communication Act complaint. Because like all good bullies can't, handle it when he can't get his own way. Why laugh when see people going on how great he is. Quite funny, when he turns on them, they had been warned before..

• Like 2

On 31/08/2021 at 9:51 AM, Karrotsisback said:

How interesting. Gosh its quite political isn’t it. Racing forum politics. There certainly is deep rivalry is an easy observation.

For first time saw this 3rd channel other day & noticed that is where Happy has gone. Saw Chief post saying there are 3 channels & 1 was created due to Thomas or something. So googled.

It looks like a nice place to post, prob a bit quiet for Karrots tho, won’t quite get the fun banter or chit chat as do on here e.g. with Gamms etc.

Thanks Yankiwi for the info re you got moderated, YIKES. You seem like a good poster who contributes well to the dog chat.

HAHAHA - Gamma you been moderated by yet a different site lol. Oh gee. This is good. And the F Bomb too, twice by Gamms lol oh my. 

Television Popcorn GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Channel Three is run by Alain H, he use be number two here. Thought was bigshit on campus, when could not get Thomas banned, put up a big scene. Then went round trying trash the place and Chief every opportunity. Still does and looks like big dick. His actions, are the reason why never post their.

• Like 1