Bit Of A Yarn

Off Topic Posts: Greymouth trotting club

Mikie

2 hours ago, Brodie said:

Miichael, Mikie or whoever, you may well have done some very good things for racing in the North of the South Island.

Yes he received bad publicity for his offending and would have affected him.

Great that he is wanting to post on BOAY and The Chief makes this indeed possible!

However, he has a big chip on his shoulder that he needs to remove and not act as a bullying plonker!!!

Why don't you give it a rest you dickhead

Every post is either about you being Restricted, about the USA Election being rigged, the vaccine being poison, the Government being no good, or me telling you that you are an absolute plonker

I don't think there's a single thread that you've contributed to wherein 1 of those 5 common themes hasn't been interwoven into your replies

9 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

FFS @Gospel of Judas @Mikie told every one who he was.  Michael O'Brien - the kingpin of the Bluegrass Pokie operation.  One of your hometown comrades.

I don'y remember giving you carte blanc authority to disclose my name to all and sundry Chief

Makes a mockery of your criticism of Channel X and your trumpeting of your site's privacy

I don't care if some people worked out who I was but to be consistent I await your advice of who Brodie is?

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

59 minutes ago, Mikie said:

I don'y remember giving you carte blanc authority to disclose my name to all and sundry Chief

Makes a mockery of your criticism of Channel X and your trumpeting of your site's privacy

I don't care if some people worked out who I was but to be consistent I await your advice of who Brodie is?

FFS you told everyone yourself months ago.

What's more you have consistently shown no attempt to protect your identity.

For example being smart you posted how your father had a horse win at Hokitika paying $6.  You also said "I bet you can't work out how it was the only horse in the field that had ran right handed before".

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mikie said:

You make a mockery of yourself.  In this post just last week you mentioned a horse Sweet Billy driven by your father. Only takes less than a minute on the HRNZ website to find out who that was.

9 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

FFS @Gospel of Judas @Mikie told every one who he was.  Michael O'Brien - the kingpin of the Bluegrass Pokie operation.  One of your hometown comrades.

Don't be jealous! Gospel knows many people in Auckland. Some be very surprised about, from all sides of the equation and right at the top. Might even go to you're  old mate LJM!   Gospel links  go all around New Zealand and even into Aussie.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chief Stipe said:

FFS you told everyone yourself months ago.

What's more you have consistently shown no attempt to protect your identity.

For example being smart you posted how your father had a horse win at Hokitika paying $6.  You also said "I bet you can't work out how it was the only horse in the field that had ran right handed before".

Yes, but not everyone reads every post on every thread

Not everyone can be bothered to search the HRNZ site

So there would be many who didn't know my identity. At least 3 (Reefton, HTP and GOJ realised just this week so obviously they hadn't read the previous threads or searched it up on HRNZ had they?

So if there's those 3 then there would have been others

At the end of the day JJF is quite right, you are a Cockwomble

Plus Brodie has rubbed off on you, instead of apologising for being a dick and naming a poster you would rather defend yourself with ... but, but but they could have figured it out themselves...

Lastly if you are going to put quote marks around words make sure you get it right. What I said was "Figure that one out Chief?" That's a long way from "bet you can't work out...." isn't it? Why put quote marks around something I never said? Is it because what I actually said was merely conversation, whilst the way you put it shows me in a smug light? You've turned into a hypocrite Chief

Edited by Mikie
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Mikie said:

Why don't you give it a rest you dickhead

Every post is either about you being Restricted, about the USA Election being rigged, the vaccine being poison, the Government being no good, or me telling you that you are an absolute plonker

I don't think there's a single thread that you've contributed to wherein 1 of those 5 common themes hasn't been interwoven into your replies

Michael, I will give it a rest on the basis that you stop being a BULLY!

You turned up all of a sudden, being both antagonistic and effectively calling Brodie a liar!

You can call me anything you like except a LIAR, as I have no need or agenda that requires untruths!!!

You were in a position of trust in harness racing and made mistakes which you are probably apologetic for, but were not mentioned by anyone until you firstly started getting personal!

However, you may well think that your attacking behaviour works, however I do not think highly of people that bully others at all!!!!

I hope you think seriously about that Michael, and I wish you well with your future endeavours!

However, the fact remains that your aggressive nature on BOAY I find distasteful and not very endearing!!

No doubt you will be back with more of your aggression Michael!

3 hours ago, Mikie said:

Really?

You can't remember promising that you would never post again

Help me out Chief, save me the time of finding it

Lat I heard you had blocked me, yet you are now quoting me

I can only deduce from that you tell porkies Brodie

If you are intimidated there's a Wellbeing Campaign on at the moment, just email them 

Gee Mikie, Michael or whoever you are at the moment!

I blocked what I can see for Michael, as you were just being a plonker unfortunately.

Wellbeing Campaign on at the moment!

Seriously Mikie, I suggest you look into it as you clearly have many unresolved issues!

With lockdown there are many in this situation but I do really hope that you do think about the way you have been acting on many occasions.

You have been extremely aggressive to the person who enables you to express an  opinion on BOAY.

You do not have to agree with him, me, Ranga or anyone on here, however your aggressive tone continually, has me seriously questioning how you ever worked.

If I owned this site, and you spoke to anyone the way you do,  you would  be gone!!!!!

Go over to the Darkside and let them put up with it!

Edited by Brodie
  • Bad Post 1

10 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Gee Mikie, Michael or whoever you are at the moment!

I blocked what I can see for Michael, as you were just being a plonker unfortunately.

Wellbeing Campaign on at the moment!

Seriously Mikie, I suggest you look into it as you clearly have many unresolved issues!

With lockdown there are many in this situation but I do really hope that you do think about the way you have been acting on many occasions.

You have been extremely aggressive to the person who enables you to express an  opinion on BOAY.

You do not have to agree with him, me, Ranga or anyone on here, however your aggressive tone continually, has me seriously questioning how you ever worked.

If I owned this site, and you spoke to anyone the way you do,  you would  be gone!!!!!

Go over to the Darkside and let them put up with it!

What are you doing?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mikie said:

If you blocked me how did you quote me?

You're still telling porkies

Blocked on Michael, Mikie!

You got several aliases, who can keep up???

Time I blocked the Mikie, as he is just as bad!!

You are gone!!!

Edited by Brodie
  • Haha 1

On 9/27/2021 at 6:10 PM, Brodie said:

Michael, Mikie etc. when have I said I will never post again??

Brodie

You asked me where you had said you would never post again

Here is your post

"I have got far better things to do than waste my time posting with small minded pedantic people!

I will leave it up to the others to post as I am over and out!

Enjoy the rest of this difficult year and hope everyone has a great xmas and holiday season!

Edited Tuesday at 09:36 PM by Brodie"

Remember?

Mikie