Bit Of A Yarn

Whoop whoop whoop woohoo

3 hours ago, Flagship uberalles said:

This is for you Brodie so you can catch up on the Village news.

Screenshot_20180714-062750.png

He seriously has major issues!

Why does he finish off with his Iraklis???

Doesnt need to do that. He is the only jockstrap in the country that goes orgasmic at watching stinking hot AllStars horses racing.

Think he needs several rounds of mainly therapeutic blood transfusions, could only but help I would think.

Maybe he just needs to get out more, as I have heard they have released many patients out into the community.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Doesnt need to do that. He is the only jockstrap in the country that goes orgasmic at watching stinking hot AllStars horses racing.

Think he needs several rounds of mainly therapeutic blood transfusions, could only but help I would think.

Maybe he just needs to get out more, as I have heard they have released many patients out into the community.

needs to get a life just making a fool of him self  whata dick head

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Can't deny he's very passionate, just a few sandwiches short and very blinkered

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Have to comment about a thread I read elsewhere.

A guy who farts to much was not happy about a drive at Ashburton recently. Haven't seen the race so can't comment on the drive but I thought critiquing rides / drives was off limits there. Have seen what looked like reasonable complaints in recent years be subjected to scathing ridicule by Fred and Daphne's friend. He'd say how much he hated reading experts in the stands commenting about rides and drives when they wouldn't know one end of a horse from the other. Fair enough. It's not an easy job and we all can make mistakes. The last person who didn't was nailed to a cross but I felt the idea of a horse racing forum was to offer opinions and occasionally that may include perspectives on a drive. Whatever the case may be, he drew a clear line in the sand on what he wouldn't tolerate. Fair enough, as long as you're not a hypocrite about it. 

As farts to much is one of the few putting up threads and brown noses the current owner, bagging drives is now apparently ok. Someone asked farty a perfectly reasonable question. Has he driven a few winners? The cartoon character comes to farts defence. "so what if he hasn't driven a winner, is he not allowed an opinion???"  This must go down as the most hypercritical message I've ever read on the site since Dave ran the site from day 1 all those years ago.  

If your site is in quicksand, the only people left are the "in club" and those who haven't found this far better site yet, bagging drives is now fair game.

RIP that outfit.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Gavin said:

I thought critiquing rides / drives was off limits there

The person in question once asked how many horses other posters had owned. I think he said 15 or so, which meant he was on a higher pedestal than the rest of us, even though we didn't offer how many we had owned. I have a cat by the way.

He must be desperate if he is critiquing drives, his only area of expertise is brown nosing and all things All-Stars.

13 minutes ago, Gavin said:

The cartoon character comes to farts defence. "so what if he hasn't driven a winner, is he not allowed an opinion???" 

Really? That's funny. Real funny.

Image result for hypocrisy

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I saw this post from Snoopy, whoops I mean Scooby

So what if he hasn't driven a winner, is he not allowed an opinion

What next will be welcomed

Commenting on jockey's rides even though you have never been on a horse

Commenting on trainers decisions even though you haven't even trained a rocking horse

Criticising Te Akau.............................. perhaps a bridge too far, probably still fund the site, not for long though, once they see how far it has fallen from grace

• Like 3
  • Champ Post 1

Snoops wouldn't have an original thought in that small collection of cells he passes off as a brain

HESI 

Quite simply, most people just want to post about racing, without being abused or micro managed and have as many others as possible do so also, so there is a strong and healthy interchange of information and viewpoints

SNOOPS

differing opinions make a forum...personal insults dont.

Hey, you might have to have a word to your buddy, you know the one, king of the personal insults:D

• Like 3
  • Champ Post 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, hesi said:

I saw this post from Snoopy, whoops I mean Scooby

So what if he hasn't driven a winner, is he not allowed an opinion

What next will be welcomed

Commenting on jockey's rides even though you have never been on a horse

Commenting on trainers decisions even though you haven't even trained a rocking horse

Criticising Te Akau.............................. perhaps a bridge too far, probably still fund the site, not for long though, once they see how far it has fallen from grace

He changes his mind all the time, one minute he bans people for saying something, next day he is encouraging it. Of course, it depends who you are 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Portfolio said:

He changes his mind all the time, one minute he bans people for saying something, next day he is encouraging it. Of course, it depends who you are 

I think it has finally struck home that he has some serious competition.

BOAY, might not be as big or popular yet as RC, but it has certainly set him back on his heels

Regardless, there are quite a few informed and interesting posters on RC that I like to read

• Like 4
  • Champ Post 1

3 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

The person in question once asked how many horses other posters had owned. I think he said 15 or so, which meant he was on a higher pedestal than the rest of us, even though we didn't offer how many we had owned. I have a cat by the way.

He must be desperate if he is critiquing drives, his only area of expertise is brown nosing and all things All-Stars.

Really? That's funny. Real funny.

Image result for hypocrisy

Oh and don't forget farty  bumped into James McDonald in Sydney but his words "I can't say too much", ...mmm what's that smell..bull.h.t

That harness section is dead now on r.c

Edited by Flagship uberalles
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Oh and don't forget farty  bumped into James McDonald in Sydney but his words "I can't say too much", ...mmm what's that smell..bull.h.t

That harness section is dead now on r.c

Flagship, wouldn’t say dead just yet, but certainly not looking promising while Scoobs and Farty are at the helm.

Probably need to appoint liquidators in the future though!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Flagship, wouldn’t say dead just yet, but certainly not looking promising while Scoobs and Farty are at the helm.

Probably need to appoint liquidators in the future though!

Only have themselves to blame....Still some good guys over there that aren't posting very much, hopefully they make their way over here in the future.

• Like 2

As long as you're consistent with a policy, it's all good regardless of what the policy is. 

I'm a reasonably intelligent adult man with a radar up for BS. Having someone talk down to me like I'm a naughty child with an intelligence quotient under 40 will never be well received. That is especially so if the person doing the chastising puts up a messages routinely that appear to have been typed by a teenager after raiding his parents liquor cabinet.   

I recall him talking about Australian hoop Craig Williams. It was really scathing and spiteful. He described Williams as one of the worst riders in Australia who routinely butchers certain winners etc etc and was the king of incompetence etc. I honestly wondered if Williams had married a woman the cartoon character had his eye on to justify such spite. Two days later someone questioned a ride on a favourite in a NZ race. Fred and Daphne's close friend was extremely hostile toward that person and threatened to ban him. Said he wouldn't tolerate people bagging rides / drives on his site. Left you scratching your head. Does he not think people notice his raging hypocrisy?  If I had to use one word to describe that place, it would be "toxic".  

My interest in racing dropped off as did the number of times I dropped in for a read. I knew something was brewing when the contributors I enjoyed reading were no longer there. Then I noticed people there commenting contemptuously toward another site. I knew I would enjoy that site when I found it.

Then I read a farcical "Thank You" thread.  He was now thanking people for their support etc etc. The very same people he had been scathing toward for years. Gotta laugh. If only he could see what everyone else sees :) 

Edited by Gavin
  • Like 4

34 minutes ago, Gavin said:

As long as you're consistent with a policy, it's all good regardless of what the policy is. 

I'm a reasonably intelligent adult man with a radar up for BS. Having someone talk down to me like I'm a naughty child with an intelligence quotient under 40 will never be well received. That is especially so if the person doing the chastising puts up a messages routinely that appear to have been typed by a teenager after raiding his parents liquor cabinet.   

I recall him talking about Australian hoop Craig Williams. It was really scathing and spiteful. He described Williams as one of the worst riders in Australia who routinely butchers certain winners etc etc and was the king of incompetence etc. I honestly wondered if Williams had married a woman the cartoon character had his eye on to justify such spite. Two days later someone questioned a ride on a favourite in a NZ race. Fred and Daphne's close friend was extremely hostile toward that person and threatened to ban him. Said he wouldn't tolerate people bagging rides / drives on his site. Left you scratching your head. Does he not think people notice his raging hypocrisy?  If I had to use one word to describe that place, it would be "toxic".  

My interest in racing dropped off as did the number of times I dropped in for a read. I knew something was brewing when the contributors I enjoyed reading were no longer there. Then I noticed people there commenting contemptuously toward another site. I knew I would enjoy that site when I found it.

Then I read a farcical "Thank You" thread.  He was now thanking people for their support etc etc. The very same people he had been scathing toward for years. Gotta laugh. If only he could see what everyone else sees :) 

Do as I say not as I do....that seemed the policy on r.c....hopefully other good guys like yourself find this site.

• Like 2