Bit Of A Yarn

thewafflingdinosaur

Its good to see rangitira and kotare over here posting.  Who would blame you, its gone real quiet over there, and bloody boring! 

Scoobs makes me laugh, craps on about his real posters, and how new member Newmarket is one. 

Then Newmarket posts that he is a dual poster,  just like leggy!! ??. Oh dear scooby, that back fired. You really are a clumsy useless twat. 

FA6E11BF-79ED-4EE6-AD8E-B03A163368C5.jpeg

191E80D5-DA1D-461B-B0B3-F584EF4F10AF.jpeg

• Haha 4

I like this part the best, 

We actually have real people join our site as its a good site, with good and decent people posting here!!

He is always trying to convince him & others that the site is going ok? Come on mate, flag it, people are not as stupid as you scoobs. We can see you starting threads, posting where you never used to, trying hard with comps, 

Ya flogging a dead horse boy, 

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 2
  • Haha 2

The thing is though that the “Scoober” is getting a bit confused now who he actually is!

It is damned hard to know how many actual posters there are on the harness darkside because it appears that Scoobs needs to make up non de plumes to look like there is still interest on his mismanaged site.

It is time Scoobs to apologise to everyone that you have pissed off as I am sure you will feel a lot better for it!

At the end of the day, you brought it all on yourself and your other non de plumes!

• Champ Post 2
  • Haha 2

On 25/07/2018 at 11:26 AM, Kotare Hunter said:

Aged Chestnut

Unqualified

More details to follow

Maybe kotare going to name the thousands of members we are told are on rc???

If there are thousands, a bit sad that there are more posters on this site than rc. .....Not surprising.....

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Like I've said before, some very good posters on RC, mainly now in the Thoroughbred section, but geez, it really is smoke in mirrors stuff.

Have they not heard of the Privacy Act, with Hunterthepunter's name being changed to Hunterthenutter.  If you check the profile, the only recent visitor(last 24 hrs) is Fartoomuch.  So they have either been given admin rights, or FTM is Scooby.

The comp over there has a good prize, no format yet, but who cares, I'd pick spiders crawling up a wall if it mean't winning a prize like that.:)

Not that you really need to have this communicated, but go for it, unlike the reverse, there are no repercussions, BOAY does not own the people who post on here, they simply just put up what they think people want, and leave them to decide.

Edited by hesi
  • Champ Post 2

• 1 year later...