Bit Of A Yarn

leo o'reilly stable

the galah

Mr O'reilly team raced  very well today. One thing that I have noticed is how hard they try, always giving their best whether they run in the money or not. Obviously mr o'reillys horses want to do their best for him, and any success he has is achieved not only on their combined abilities, but also with guts and       determination. Nice to see his stable getting some well deserved results.               

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, hunterthepunter said:

leo trains nota lot horses now days may be about 8 horses had a good run years ago with bruce francis bred

Yip i remember when Leo had quite a few of Bruce Francis's horses,were good winning times for him.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, hunterthepunter said:

leo trains nota lot horses now days may be about 8 horses had a good run years ago with bruce francis bred

Kajura and Savarma were both horses bred by Bruce and trained and driven by Leo. They unfortunately fell out over the two horses at some point. 

Leo is a very under-rated horseman, and always has been in my opinion and has trained some very nice horses over the years. 

• Like 1