Bit Of A Yarn

Cranbourne

Gammalite

5 hours ago, Davis said:

Luk Chin, legend.

Gavin Hampton long ago last century drove a few winners.

Yes,mr chin one of only 2 i can think of who are not white. 

Gavin hampton a few decades ago now. Didn't he retire in the late 1980's.Was he maroon and blue,or something like that?Anything to do with Hamptons road in prebbleton where if you drive past you can see the remnants of a former harness track or two?I think he was well known, just a bit before my time.I do remember back in the 1980's christchurch used to have a morning and evening paper with well known racing writers,and it seemed  everyone had an interest in racing.

3 hours ago, Gammalite said:

Com'on Carter !! ..you know you can do it . They've drawn side by side. Don't forget to put the hopples on though 😆

download.jpg.5bc724bb1a741023c9322b0e1c777c7f.jpg

Krug  seems to have gone a long way for a horse who seems past his best. I guess all the hard racing when he was young has taken its toll.

I did back him a couple of times last year and he won both times,including the invercargill cup.So hes still a good horse,but even if he did get a start i wouldn't give him any chance from that draw.

Edited by the galah