Bit Of A Yarn

Salmon Fishing in the Yemen

Poisoned Dwarf

Mmmm.  "First thing in the morning" might have a different meaning in the Knight household to my place ... ?

Fair go however - I think he did have a "maybe" in there when he alluded to the news to be broken today in his earlier post ...

What I am interested in is the lack of commentary in relative terms about the Manawatu racing admnistrator's role ... seems to have been relatively quiet about his involvement.... and I would have expected considerable interest in a person in such a role being implicated/accused ...    

Edited by jess
  • Champ Post 1

9 hours ago, Brodie said:

Garrick Knight is a journalist who is normally on the money like Brodie.

Not afraid to take on the establishment either.

Hopefully he will continue to post on here as he is full of knowledge and fair I beleive.

This guy is about the only one on the money, rest are dreamers ?????

19A74FE7-1042-4277-9AD8-9F2CE916F4E5.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, jess said:

Mmmm.  "First thing in the morning" might have a different meaning in the Knight household to my place ... ?

Fair go however - I think he did have a "maybe" in there when he alluded to the news to be broken today in his earlier post ...

What I am interested in is the lack of commentary in relative terms about the Manawatu racing admnistrator's role ... seems to have been relatively quiet about his involvement.... and I would have expected considerable interest in a person in such a role being implicated/accused ...    

Agree Jess, i stayed up all night waiting for the news, too scared to go to sleep now! 

Mind you, if it involves another drug story, those types only get up in the arvo, then have to clean the coke off the credit card, rinse out da bong, steelo the tea spoons, and open a few windows before the landlord visits. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, KNIGHT said:

Just as a follow-up courtesy... I have been unable to get satisfactory secondary confirmation on the matter, so don't expect anything today.

All good knight, good to see you on the Premier Harness Site. In fact, this is the only site in NZ that treats harness fairly. ?

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Ask Brodie, he will know, as he is always on the money ?

Nah, I know nothing!!! Hogan!

I am even surprised by what has supposedly been going on!! 

I am barely on the money on this story sorry!!!

Edited by Brodie
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1