• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies

Announcements

• Trialled at Menangle this week.  Ran 1:50 for the mile so not too far away from a come back.
    • New Zealand harness is shown on Sky Racing 2.  You can research the coverage for yourself.  There a number of sites where you can watch for free like this one https://www.3wehorse.com/live-streaming/
    • In the May 18 Preakness Stakes (G1) Mystik Dan will try to become the first horse to win at least two United States classics since 2018 in what has been perhaps the oddest stretch in Triple Crown history.View the full article
    • hahaha sorry old mate i'm always a bit bemused by it all so didn't mean to create same for you lol. I put quite a few on a Pedestal really. Currently Leap To Fame, Just Believe, well generally ANY Interdominion Grand Final winner gets my upmost respect as the Champion of both Nations. So they are my Ultimate favourites on the Winning Pedestal . 🏆🏆  yeah Allstars I guess, Emma Stewart stable , Phil Williamson with trotters, probably Dean Shannon lol for bringing the money to NZ and giving Barry and Phelan a lot of horses that have really taken it up to the Allstars stable with Merlin and Co lately. (makes the racing even better)  Just can't come to the Grimson /Trainor/Seaton  'Improvement party' though.  and am bemused they ruined my Interdominion Pedestal by winning with battlers Boncel Benjamin and I cast No Shadow and then the Nz Cup with Swayzee so I'm very bemused by All that crap 😅😂. NZ quinella again just now in the fast class at Menangle . Northerners TAIPO and SIMPLY SAM. We're lucky Dean Shannon (and also Herlihy clients) are repopulating those northern stables or they would run out of horses . Boom and Classy Operator won tonight as well. Classy Operator won last 3 of 4 starts now and is just jumping out of the ground. Very Bemusing Classy Operator that horse the Dylan Ferguson team drive with that time at Auckland that you noticed . One of those suicide drives on the young horses 3 years ago to the day . When he drove for the stable-mate MeetmeinSorrento to win. think Classy was just a 2yearold then to against the older horses. Ferguson should of got months DQ for that drive. One of the most Bemusing things I've ever seen.  😅🤣   whatta shocker that was. 
    • You don't because you believe they cheat yet have provided zero evidence that they do.  Mind you given like @Newmarket you are a poor student of form analysis I guess you need fo clutch at straws.
  • Topics