Bit Of A Yarn

National Party??

Newmarket

What a complete shambles, surely Bridges is on the way out. 

As for Jami, what sort of aftershave or deoderant does the guy use, somebody should jump on it. 

Who is the married National MP that he has been sleeping with, i see media outlets have been told, but i cant see it anywhere. 

Not sticking up for Jami, feel sorry for his wife & kids, but this woman MP sounds like she is making out she was chained to the bed the last 2 years!! Come on, its always bad when somebodys caught having an affair. 

If you cant name MP, what about a clue? 

• Like 1

Dead right NM, the party is on a massive slide, the next poll will see a huge drop and Bridges will be gone. I haven't bothered to renew my membership as until they do get rid of him I wont be voting for them again. 

Not sure that the woman should be named though as she hasn't broken a law has she?.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, hesi said:

What?

Did the earth's magnetic poles just reverse:)

No mate, nothing worse than a  looney (Thomass) who blindly follows something that is so f--ked that you can't see the wood for the trees.

I will have to vote for Winston to keep your nutty lot under control.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, barryb said:

Dead right NM, the party is on a massive slide, the next poll will see a huge drop and Bridges will be gone. I haven't bothered to renew my membership as until they do get rid of him I wont be voting for them again. 

Not sure that the woman should be named though as she hasn't broken a law has she?.

Yes, agree woman hasnt broken the law, but jami has been dragged thru it also, maybe truth needs to be told? 

Jami is obviously a loose cannon, but after last week, it does make you wonder about his mental state. But then you look at what his National team mates have said about him, nobody too concerned about him. If he goes, i just cant see any of the old woman in line being a match for jacinda. 

4 hours ago, Newmarket said:

What a complete shambles, surely Bridges is on the way out. 

As for Jami, what sort of aftershave or deoderant does the guy use, somebody should jump on it. 

Who is the married National MP that he has been sleeping with, i see media outlets have been told, but i cant see it anywhere. 

Not sticking up for Jami, feel sorry for his wife & kids, but this woman MP sounds like she is making out she was chained to the bed the last 2 years!! Come on, its always bad when somebodys caught having an affair. 

If you cant name MP, what about a clue? 

Clue 1. He liked to travel to Invercargill a bit!! ?

3 hours ago, Turny said:

Who cares - Paula B will right the sinking ship with help from Crusher - Cindy will have 9 years in charge and will be ready to move on after that stint

Nat are a bloody shambles

Cindy will change genders after 9 years, to keep up with the p.c brigade,....at least then she'll be on a par with crusher and Paula benefit!?

• Haha 1

I really do sit on the fence about labour/ national...

But labour coalition must be pissing themselves laffing at this last week....its gonna go on for months so the heat will be off them. I will say bridges will be gone before end of Nov....he has a few nasty national women wanting his job....now is the time for those angry dogs to attack...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Newmarket said:

Only thing, Mrs Horse Teeth better than national angry old girls

Mrs Horse Teeth got her arse well and truly booted the two times she took on Nikki Kaye in Auckland Central.  Had to move to Old Mother Clark's safe seat to get herself an Electorate.

And Witless Winston has been shooting off with the mouth(surprise surprise!) about Bridges in Parliament - hate to remind the bewidered one but Bridges wiped the floor with him twice in the Tauranga seat then he got slaughtered by a complete Nat unknown in the Far North seat last time.

Mrs Horse Teeth and Woeful Winnie - especially Winnie - want to remember the old Wally Lewis saying while they are throwing their weight about - 'it ain't far from the penthouse to the s#*thouse'.

Based on his history it is a matter of time before he makes a complete cock of himself - he always does.  

2 hours ago, Reefton said:

Mrs Horse Teeth got her arse well and truly booted the two times she took on Nikki Kaye in Auckland Central.  Had to move to Old Mother Clark's safe seat to get herself an Electorate.

And Witless Winston has been shooting off with the mouth(surprise surprise!) about Bridges in Parliament - hate to remind the bewidered one but Bridges wiped the floor with him twice in the Tauranga seat then he got slaughtered by a complete Nat unknown in the Far North seat last time.

Mrs Horse Teeth and Woeful Winnie - especially Winnie - want to remember the old Wally Lewis saying while they are throwing their weight about - 'it ain't far from the penthouse to the s#*thouse'.

Based on his history it is a matter of time before he makes a complete cock of himself - he always does.  

But Mrs Horse Teeth and the Silver Fox are in control. She is the most preferred PM by a mile, against everyones wishes, they seem to be working ok together. 

National are a total disaster, their main man struggles to get out a sentence, the nasty,  growly, ancient woman chasers are not liked, they have nothing new to offer. Wow, do they miss Key or what. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Newmarket said:

But Mrs Horse Teeth and the Silver Fox are in control. She is the most preferred PM by a mile, against everyones wishes, they seem to be working ok together. 

National are a total disaster, their main man struggles to get out a sentence, the nasty,  growly, ancient woman chasers are not liked, they have nothing new to offer. Wow, do they miss Key or what. 

Reread what I said NM - Winston cannot possibly help but make a prick of himself.  He always does and it is only a matter of time. Bridges is a bit of a worry but you don't get to the top of the Nats unless you are a top liner.  The reason being the Nats are chocka with top liners unlike the red side.  Take the boss out of the Labour led  government and what's left? As our local MP said a gaggle of gays and self serving unionists.  Read no hopers.  As I said Jacinda and the bewildered one both took on Nat heavyweights in electorate battles and got soundly thrashed. That's not opinion that is fact. Two years is a long time and given the JLR disgrace has only cost the Nats 2 per cent in support the Labour Party knows their only hope is no viable coalition partner for the blues  turning up. Even their core union support is turning on them. The clock is ticking. 

20 minutes ago, Reefton said:

Reread what I said NM - Winston cannot possibly help but make a prick of himself.  He always does and it is only a matter of time. Bridges is a bit of a worry but you don't get to the top of the Nats unless you are a top liner.  The reason being the Nats are chocka with top liners unlike the red side.  Take the boss out of the Labour led  government and what's left? As our local MP said a gaggle of gays and self serving unionists.  Read no hopers.  As I said Jacinda and the bewildered one both took on Nat heavyweights in electorate battles and got soundly thrashed. That's not opinion that is fact. Two years is a long time and given the JLR disgrace has only cost the Nats 2 per cent in support the Labour Party knows their only hope is no viable coalition partner for the blues  turning up. Even their core union support is turning on them. The clock is ticking. 

That's the big surprise that the Nats only lost a few points, I for one was a big National supporter till john key came along and gave our country away....Nats have always had a dominant figure, I can't see one on the horizon now for them maybe crusher at best! 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

That's the big surprise that the Nats only lost a few points, I for one was a big National supporter till john key came along and gave our country away....Nats have always had a dominant figure, I can't see one on the horizon now for them maybe crusher at best! 

Yeah hard to pick who is best for them.  Judith is clearly unacceptable to the Caucus, Nikki Kaye has health issues, Bridges is clearly average at best, Mitchell has his Middle East history to contend with which leaves Amy Adams.  It could be worse - thank God Nathan Guy is no hope! Their lack of empathy with racing is a real worry but Winston and Messara are liable to leave no racing game to worry about anyway. People in the know tell me a bird called Nicola Willis is the rising star - only got in when Joyce resigned but was John Key's speechwriter (I think) and apparently the real deal but probably too soon for her in 2 years time.  I didn't much like the ease with which non Kiwis could buy assets here but not too much international demand on the Coast so didn't really affect me.  Aucklanders did well out of international buying interest and Auckland is where the votes are so there was a method in the madness

Edited by Reefton

44 minutes ago, Reefton said:

Reefton, 

If i was you mate, i wouldnt worry about Winnie, i would worry about you imploding national party. Its a disgrace what has happened last few weeks. Winnie & Jacindy are pissing themselves laffin at you and your party.