Bit Of A Yarn

Bullshit Ads On This Site?

Newmarket

Surely Chief, you must be making heaps of the constant ads on this site? Yeah I know, it costs truckload and you have to police it, but surely it could be better for the user? 

I am on all sites around the world, but this is the worst, any other views or are others to scared

Edited by Newmarket

• Newmarket changed the title to Bullshit Ads On This Site?
46 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Oh BTW @Newmarket I don't choose the BS ads YOU do through you online history of site visits and searches.  So if you are getting lots of ads for single desperate cougars and single malt whiskey (the two shouldn't be confused) then you only have yourself to blame.

I did wonder why i kept getting those types of adverts.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

Oh BTW @Newmarket I don't choose the BS ads, YOU do through your online history of site visits and searches.  So if you are getting lots of ads for single desperate cougars and single malt whiskey (the two shouldn't be confused) then you only have yourself to blame.

Several prospective wives coming from adverts , things are looking up.

• Haha 1

On 26/12/2023 at 3:40 PM, Huey said:

Several prospective wives coming from adverts , things are looking up.

Not necessarily. I get ads related to what my wife searches like womens underwear and crock pots.

If your seeing prospective wives huey,it could be your wife has gone off you and you've turned her into batting for the other team.'

• Haha 1

On 27/12/2023 at 5:41 PM, billy connolly said:

This is what I see here, but I made a point of getting rid of all ads online which would be over your head.

sshot-5.png

Any chance you can change your name. Billy Connolly is a great entertainer with a brilliant sense of humour…. you are totally at the other end of the scale.

i have a few ideas if your interested🤭