Bit Of A Yarn

New Court Date !

15 hours ago, Brodie said:

To be fair we do not know both sides of the story!

Maybe just maybe, there was a reason for the hiding, just asking?

The victim is a harmless honest individual I'm reliably told.  Maybe that's why he got the bash.?  Either way we don't need that crap. 

Hj

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

2 hours ago, Honestjohn said:

The victim is a harmless honest individual I'm reliably told.  Maybe that's why he got the bash.?  Either way we don't need that crap. 

Hj

No we dont need violence in society, totally agree!

i dont know what the circumstances were, but I wouldnt be thinking that someone would hold someone while someone dished out punches for no reason whatsoever??

• Champ Post 1

2 hours ago, Brodie said:

No we dont need violence in society, totally agree!

i dont know what the circumstances were, but I wouldnt be thinking that someone would hold someone while someone dished out punches for no reason whatsoever??

I wish we could all just wait for the facts of the case to emerge in the judicial decision...and hold fire on all the endless speculation of "I'm reliably informed ". It doesn't help anyone. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Cyril said:

I wish we could all just wait for the facts of the case to emerge in the judicial decision...and hold fire on all the endless speculation of "I'm reliably informed ". It doesn't help anyone. 

Anyone who resorts to violence deserves to have the book thrown at them IMO... I hope he does time and plenty of it

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Brodie said:

To be fair we do not know both sides of the story!

Maybe just maybe, there was a reason for the hiding, just asking?

Agree, let's wait for the full story to emerge. But, dispensing immediate internet justice seems to be so much fun.

Thanks ‘Rangatira’ for your Thursday comment “fact!!!” which looks as if you have been able access some sort of authorative  info - can you supply details as to where such info can be sighted. ??

Also , can you and/or someone else answer/ respond to my other question “is it usual for RIB to impose a penalty before incident is dealt with by Court proceedings “ ?.

1 hour ago, cyclops said:

is it usual for RIB to impose a penalty before incident is dealt with by Court proceedings

Wouldn't have thought so unless it was a racing rule they broke and they were done for that. They tried to get a few of the Inca participants while they were going through the courts but basically got told to eff off by the judge when requesting information. 

5 hours ago, cyclops said:

Thanks ‘Rangatira’ for your Thursday comment “fact!!!” which looks as if you have been able access some sort of authorative  info - can you supply details as to where such info can be sighted. ??

See my post in this thread last Thursday at 11:40am.

On 3/9/2024 at 6:00 PM, Cyril said:

Not guessing,  I know the full story,  just can't say. 

Hj