Bit Of A Yarn

Took a While

Unfortunately only one that got some action.

An Indian trackrider here was told to ' xxxxx ya black c##t '.

He responded with 'call me a C if you like,  not a black C '.

Luckily it went no further,  this young bloke didn't stand any crap but it shows the quality of personnel.

So an uninvited guest in our country who has lived off McKee's generosity for approx 6 years to the tune of at least 200k... then the rotten prick does this in return.

I hope his Lawyer helps himself to most of the 10k and with what's left send him back to the slums of Calcutta where he belongs.

The stable-hands of yesteryear were exploited to a far worse degree than this bloke... without any comeback.

• Haha 1
  • Bad Post 1

26 minutes ago, billy connolly said:

The stable-hands of yesteryear were exploited to a far worse degree than this bloke... without any comeback.

That is for sure.

Even though it's not exactly right for a slanging match to go on in the work place I can't get over how weak people have become, particularly males.  I'm not sure where the men's men have all gone.

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1
  • Haha 1

I witnessed firsthand the racism in New Zealand.  Most of it is hidden, and in fact, I saw a well known trainer denigrate a hard working, honest Māori but not to his face.  He spoke aloud amongst other condescending fools in the most horrible, disgusting manner. And those of you who deny racism in NZ are hypocrites.  

As for the McKee scenario, Mr Chris Waller and other behemoth stables across the ditch, wouldn’t be able to function without their Indian/Mauritian labor and their expert horsemanship.  So grow up or get back under the rocks from where you came. 

• Like 4

Sticks and stones will break your bones but names will never hurt you. I see no harm in insisting employees speak English on site. When in Rome do what the romans do. By the way apparently its ok for others to call pakehas honky. Stuff the wokesters in this country.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don't have an issue with expecting English to be spoken at work - wherever possible - it can be hard enough to get instructions adequately interpreted without language difficulties confusing things further.

But abuse or ridicule, whether racially motivated or not, is never acceptable.  Just because staff of yesteryear were, in some cases ,treated like shit, doesn't make it right or acceptable.

• Like 6

While on the topic of diversion I'm surprised the following wasn't titled "Ex-Horse Trainer..."

Auckland businessman Leo Molloy facing charges of assaulting a police officer

1:31 pm on 5 February 2024 

Auckland businessman Leo Molloy is facing charges of assaulting a police officer, it can be revealed.

Molloy appeared in the Auckland District Court where his lawyer said name suppression could lapse.

Leo Molloy discusses quitting Auckland mayoralty race

Leo Molloy. Photo: RNZ / Nick Monro

The Auckland businessman facing charges of assaulting a police officer and obstructing another last July can now be named.

Leo Molloy appeared briefly in the Auckland District Court on Monday morning, where his lawyer, Quentin Duff, said name suppression could lapse.

Molloy had previously pleaded not guilty to the two charges.

He was remanded at large until his next court date in April.

The businessman was in the running to be Auckland's next mayor in 2022, before deciding to pull out of the race.

His decision came after polls suggested he would not win the election.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The Leo Molloy issue , which allegedly happened after an All BlackTest in  July 2023 ,has had a lot of publicity as real news is short at present ...other than Waitangi Day antics.

The latest articles have a photo of Leo dressed in black with a black hat and horn-rim specs. Looking very much the mafia boss or Hospitality magnate which some articles describe him as.

All stories mention the fact that he is a 1.75m ex-jockey charged with assaulting a 1.95 cm Team policing male cop and obstructing a female cop.

You couldn't make this shit up !

Good to see Leo hasn't changed in his old age.

Still think he's over 6 feet, still dresses like Ellen Degeneres, and believes working out at a boxing gym makes him a boxer.

The poorest of poor blokes he is - providing he still identifies as one.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TAB For Ever said:

The Leo Molloy issue , which allegedly happened after an All BlackTest in  July 2023 ,has had a lot of publicity as real news is short at present ...other than Waitangi Day antics.

The latest articles have a photo of Leo dressed in black with a black hat and horn-rim specs. Looking very much the mafia boss or Hospitality magnate which some articles describe him as.

All stories mention the fact that he is a 1.75m ex-jockey charged with assaulting a 1.95 cm Team policing male cop and obstructing a female cop.

Looks like the Herald reporter had trouble with the tape measure on the female cop.

1 hour ago, TAB For Ever said:

He's no more 1.75m (5ft 9in) than I'm 7ft 2in!  Unless of course he was wearing his Elton John platforms.

• Champ Post 2

3 hours ago, TAB For Ever said:

I assume he has a liquor licence for his venue? How the hell is that possible, he has a list of convictions longer than his leg…

On 6/02/2024 at 10:32 AM, TAB For Ever said:

The Leo Molloy issue, which allegedly happened after an All BlackTest in July 2023, has had a lot of publicity as real news is short at present

It'll be interesting to hear any witnesses turn of events because knowing the Police they'll lie and do anything to obtain a conviction.

I'm currently taking the Police to court over (an alleged) trivial traffic offense to which they've so far sent me approx 5 courier packs totaling 34 foolscap A4 pages of absolute nonsense and lies and the court hearing is still more than a month away.

A preposterous waste of time and resources for an initial $150 fine !

Edited by billy connolly
  • Champ Post 1