Bit Of A Yarn

Boxed First Four in the Trotting Cup

Happy Sunrise

1 hour ago, Tonkatime! said:

I thought if you invest you are sanctioned with restrictions that even the great Brodie can’t get around. 

Always restrictions and as we are all getting to know it is difficult to get big bets on, if they don’t like them!

To be honest I haven’t been too bothered in the past couple of months or so.

Wasnt investing for the money really, it was more of the challenge of “you know the odds , now beat them”

aw, , that’s right that was superseded with “Are you in?”

Only in If you are allowed In !!

You do get sick of being treated like you are a criminal by trying to invest on racing!!!!

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Brodie said:

Always restrictions and as we are all getting to know it is difficult to get big bets on, if they don’t like them!

To be honest I haven’t been too bothered in the past couple of months or so.

Wasnt investing for the money really, it was more of the challenge of “you know the odds , now beat them”

aw, , that’s right that was superseded with “Are you in?”

Only in If you are allowed In !!

You do get sick of being treated like you are a criminal by trying to invest on racing!!!!

not worth betting on fixed odds bit of a have plus I don't have a tab account

8 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Why did he say good luck with Sheriff in the free for all then?

Got nothing to do with me!

????  That's why he is the Riddler...I assume he thinks it won't make the cup field and will choose to run in the ffa, but not sure why he thinks you have punted it......He may have had a play date with iraklis and had one of those Red spotted mushrooms for morning tea....put us out of our missery rangatira?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

????  That's why he is the Riddler...I assume he thinks it won't make the cup field and will choose to run in the ffa, but not sure why he thinks you have punted it......He may have had a play date with iraklis and had one of those Red spotted mushrooms for morning tea....put us out of our missery rangatira?

i was told that brodies next birthday will be his 72nd and brodie suggests to us he is restricted in his punting

• Haha 1