NOTICE TO BOAY'ers: Major Update Coming ×
Bit Of A Yarn

Tower of Love! Why so short?

Does anyone know why Tower of Love is so short in the second tonight?

Opened at $2.20 and looks like plenty have offloaded on it!

What has it done apart from changing stables to Graham Court and to be driven by Blair Orange.

Previously trained by Jordan Simpson and has speed but is as erratic as anything and showed that in its trial at Ashburton!

I can feel an egg on my face moment, but unruly from the stand over sprint distance and $2.20??
The Bookies must know something to open it that short?

19 minutes ago, Brodie said:

What has it done apart from changing stables to Graham Court and to be driven by Blair Orange.

Previously trained by Jordan Simpson and has speed but is as erratic as anything and showed that in its trial at Ashburton!

I can feel an egg on my face moment, but unruly from the stand over sprint distance and $2.20??

Thanks Brodie had a bet on it. Not because of the horses ability or change of stable but because you questioned it.

Why didn't you say it couldn't win and then I might have unloaded even more. 😂

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Keep up the good work cobber.

15 minutes ago, Nowornever said:

Thanks Brodie had a bet on it. Not because of the horses ability or change of stable but because you questioned it.

Why didn't you say it couldn't win and then I might have unloaded even more. 😂

Lol, yeah I think I have judged the Ozzie Bookmakers too early?

Keep them on!

The hrnz website not working again but pretty sure i saw him put in an impressive trial a week or so ago. Looked a next up winner.

However i was like you and thought its odds were too short given its not foolproof and was off ur over a sprint.

17 minutes ago, the galah said:

The hrnz website not working again but pretty sure i saw him put in an impressive trial a week or so ago. Looked a next up winner.

However i was like you and thought its odds were too short given its not foolproof and was off ur over a sprint.

It played up at the trials at Ashburton, galloped twice and didnt pace well early on!

Was playing up a bit at the start tonight as well but having Blair on helped, but was far too short on disclosed form and performances.

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Brodie said:

It played up at the trials at Ashburton, galloped twice and didnt pace well early on!

Was playing up a bit at the start tonight as well but having Blair on helped, but was far too short on disclosed form and performances.

Yes but it did go away but just looked like it resented being taken a hold of at that trial.

It did settle at least 100m behind the 2nd last horse in the trial,yet finished under a nice hold 3 lengths off the winner at the finish.i thought it looked a next up winner myself as long as it got plenty of room early.

$1.90 wasn't the right price for me ,but well done to those who backed it.

Edited by the galah

Well it won easy enough. Court has had horses backed like that before. a plunge stable at times.

Starting unruly was in it's favour. as got left on it's own 20m behind the field at the start with no horses close to him to stir him up or unsettle him.  and smaller field too. Easy trip around to the lead after 1/2 lap. the stars aligned for that one. 

Betting on a low class Horse from a Standing Start. No thanks . Let Ranga and NowOrNever get all the money on that one I think.

ALLSTARS double team stars in the 2 year old race R4 look a better bet at getting the choc's ??. Oh shite no>> looks like Johnny Dunn 'Got the chocolates' in that one instead 🙄 . One should of gone with Brodster's tip it seems afterall? 😉😂. always on the money💰 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, the galah said:

Yes but it did go away but just looked like it resented being taken a hold of at that trial.

It did settle at least 100m behind the 2nd last horse in the trial,yet finished under a nice hold 3 lengths off the winner at the finish.i thought it looked a next up winner myself as long as it got plenty of room early.

$1.90 wasn't the right price for me ,but well done to those who backed it.

It actually paced rough and galloped after the start in the trial and in a race field and at night,  it was a big risk!

It was in a quick walk when the tape went!

Carter D was a length ahead of everything at the start lol.

Best Junior driver NZ has had!

Edited by Brodie
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Brodie said:

It actually paced rough and galloped after the start in the trial and in a race field and at night,  it was a big risk!

It was in a quick walk when the tape went!

Carter D was a length ahead of everything at the start lol.

Best Junior driver NZ has had!

oh well,you can't be right 100% of the time.

Got it right when you used to talk about the possible adverse effects from the vaccines,not that many will want to hear that again.

Astrazenaca withdrawn world wide just reported.Today they reported, that in nz there were 1868 reactions to that vaccine and of those 329 were adverse reactions. consider those numbers when last year they reported only 9090 doses of astrazenaca were given in nz.  so 329 adverse reactions from only 9090 shots.thanks jacinda for lying.Mick guerin what a loser on that as well.

And what about the oncologists explaining why many of them are saying the booster(3rd shot) and any subsequent shots is unfortunately contributing to the undeniable increasing  cancer numbers. Apparently something in pfizer which  in the first 2 shots increases the immune response,but in some people they are finding each subsequent shot actually  doing the opposite and the body reacts by reducing its normal level of immune response,which of course is not good. 

Edited by the galah
  • Champ Post 1

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, the galah said:

oh well,you can't be right 100% of the time.

Got it right when you used to talk about the possible adverse effects from the vaccines,not that many will want to hear that again.

Astrazenaca withdrawn world wide just reported.Today they reported, that in nz there were 1868 reactions to that vaccine and of those 329 were adverse reactions. consider those numbers when last year they reported only 9090 doses of astrazenaca were given in nz.  so 329 adverse reactions from only 9090 shots.thanks jacinda for lying.Mick guerin what a loser on that as well.

And what about the oncologists explaining why many of them are saying the booster(3rd shot) and any subsequent shots is unfortunately contributing to the undeniable increasing  cancer numbers. Apparently something in pfizer which  in the first 2 shots increases the immune response,but in some people they are finding each subsequent shot actually  doing the opposite and the body reacts by reducing its normal level of immune response,which of course is not good. 

It is just not Cancers that have increased dramatically but not in mainstream media!

Blood Clots are rampant now and AstroZeneca have stated that their delightful vaccine is causing them!

Graham Court stated that Tower of Love change of performance due to new training location, different food and different training regime??
The horse I believe has been out at Woodend Beach previously which would be a helluva lot better than going round and round on a hard track.

Different food, well must have something pretty special if it is better than what Woodend stables have got?

Different training regime, what could this possibly be that the experts at Woodend do not know about?

The Bookies opened that horse up way too short For what it shouldve been!

$2.20 for a horse with duck eggs, first up, standing start, unruly and over sprint!!! 

Edited by Brodie
  • Like 1

I was in the syndicate that used to race Tower Of Love. I was very surprised to see that he was so short,considering how his past runs were like. He definitely played up before the start,like he used to do,but once down he looked good,and definitely looked a different type of horse.Definitely hope he does go well and carries on from his win the other night.

• Like 2

On 5/8/2024 at 10:54 PM, Brodie said:

It is just not Cancers that have increased dramatically but not in mainstream media!

Blood Clots are rampant now and AstroZeneca have stated that their delightful vaccine is causing them!

Graham Court stated that Tower of Love change of performance due to new training location, different food and different training regime??
The horse I believe has been out at Woodend Beach previously which would be a helluva lot better than going round and round on a hard track.

Different food, well must have something pretty special if it is better than what Woodend stables have got?

Different training regime, what could this possibly be that the experts at Woodend do not know about?

The Bookies opened that horse up way too short For what it shouldve been!

$2.20 for a horse with duck eggs, first up, standing start, unruly and over sprint!!! 

Check out highly respected nurse educator Dr John Campbell on YouTube. Was once a strong advocate for getting vaccinated against Covid. Now he has a mountain of evidence.

Unsure of the situation here but in the UK victims and families of victims can't sue those that made billions from the vaccine as the Government gifted them immunity from any future prosecution related to the vaccine....aka a free pass.

If you want compensation you'll need to sue the Government . All victims and their loved ones will be long gone before that unfolds.....by design 

Remind me again how many times each day did Mrs Ed instruct people to get vaccinated and ridicule and punish those that didn't? Her reward is to now be a multi millionaire Dame.....but she cares

• Like 3

Have followed Dr John Campbell for last 3 yrs Walt, he's knows what happened.  Dr Peter McCullough is another as is Dr Robert Malone. One not to follow would have to be a reptile out of that once highly respected University of Otago that calls himself a Professor, Michael Baker.

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 2