Bit Of A Yarn

PM from Newmarket on RC

barryb

Thanks for the lovely post about the intelligence of RC harness posters/tipsters. On behalf of all of them i thank you

Given the woeful tips from Second rate for Cambridge i hope you didnt lose too much and rest assured you have even got your own thread on RC harness, i hope you read it

42 minutes ago, barryb said:

Thanks for the lovely post about the intelligence of RC harness posters/tipsters. On behalf of all of them i thank you

Given the woeful tips from Second rate for Cambridge i hope you didnt lose too much and rest assured you have even got your own thread on RC harness, i hope you read it

Good old Scoobs, just cant let it go can he. I think anyone with half a brain, would see the harness guys here out tip the chimps on RC, thats for sure. 

Mind you, its not surprising, scoobs is posting for many of them, he knows little about harness, sometimes doesnt even know if a jockey is male or female. 

How did ya nite go Barry anyway. 

• Haha 4

You're the biggest troublemaker of all, you shouldn't be allowed to belong to any racing forum site, it;s just not on.  We can't have intelligent people who aren't afraid to write what is on their mind posting on this site........come in Chief

Anyway, RC about to fall in a hole now the money has run dry

• Haha 5

Why was the RC Newmarket over here looking at the 'troublemakers' site?

I thought they claim we are the ones over there all the time?

You would think there would be enough excitement over on RC with so many All Stars in for Tuesday....maybe  all the contributors are out getting their blood spun for the big day so are not posting....

• Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Why was the RC Newmarket over here looking at the 'troublemakers' site?

I thought they claim we are the ones over there all the time?

You would think there would be enough excitement over on RC with so many All Stars in for Tuesday....maybe  all the contributors are out getting their blood spun for the big day so are not posting....

Scoobs loves it over here. Think he looks even more  now, just so he doesnt look like a f&$@&$t posting on FB

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Flagship uberalles said:

I remember last time "scoobmarket" said something about boay, he said a "mate" emailed to tell him so that's how he knows what's being said on here.  ... what a complete knob 

Yeah, that was funny. Seems rc newmarket only posts negative stuff about us here, and the funny part, scoobs backs up and agrees about a minute after, everytime. Just like abcdef. 

Scoobmarket , i like it

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1