Bit Of A Yarn

Hang on - Winning Driver Of NZ Cup Cheats and still wins?

Brodie

8 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Still a few good guys over there that aren't on the band waggon and not afraid to have their own opinion, even though they cop stick  from the "cheerleaders"

I would like very much for Sickopunter, dkc, Jacksprat and Shad to come over here.

They were good value back in the day but each to their own.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

I would like very much for Sickopunter, dkc, Jacksprat and Shad to come over here.

They were good value back in the day but each to their own.

Also booby Beck, what a post, Ivan the great, ....long owner on here now last few months as well, gives/sticks to his opinion on the other site and they group attack him. I'm sure they will slowly all trickle over here

• Like 1

On 15/11/2018 at 10:36 PM, Flagship uberalles said:

All I can say is "scoobmarket" what a W..ker ..Tasman man pretty big owner knows his stuff, "scoobmarket" as wide as he is tall nowadays but one of the most moronic comments you are likely to see!

Screenshot_20181115-222403.png

Here's Chevy calling out Scooby about 'scoobmarkets' behaviour CHEVY Scooby is Newmarket on r.c now!

Screenshot_20181116-230047.png

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Newmarket said:

Gradually more coming over to BOAY. 

With the harness guys all tipping out some good winners over the last few months, and the gallops guys, especially Barry & Mardigras giving their views, this site is far more informative than rc if your a punter wanting a few to include

don't forget good old brodie back pushing off the pickets

• Haha 1