Bit Of A Yarn

Online User Numbers

2 minutes ago, pete said:

Something tells me someone forget to take his pills today.

Really in full blown shithead mode today aren't you?

It's about getting this site up to standard petee 

Mass debate from quality posts...and fun to be had

Zero quality = boring az f

When I went on Discovery for 3 weeks the standard poster...well it was virtually a non existent wasteland 

You even posted on Xmas Day I see...you were so bored 

How sad...you don't want to be eternally sad do you petee??

Lifes too short ain't it?

Join a club...or club something to death like I did to Polly Possum last night after she had the audacity to f with my ripening Pears...

The pear wine I'm high on right now ain't half bad though

36 minutes ago, Thomass said:

It's about getting this site up to standard petee 

Mass debate from quality posts...and fun to be had

Zero quality = boring az f

When I went on Discovery for 3 weeks the standard poster...well it was virtually a non existent wasteland 

You even posted on Xmas Day I see...you were so bored 

How sad...you don't want to be eternally sad do you petee??

Lifes too short ain't it?

Join a club...or club something to death like I did to Polly Possum last night after she had the audacity to f with my ripening Pears...

The pear wine I'm high on right now ain't half bad though

Who the hell appointed you as some sort of standards officer for this site? 

Answer: No one that I know of.

Fact is that it has been a pretty pleasant relaxed place to be these last few weeks.

And in one single afternoon  you've again turned it into a vehicle for your monotonous, egocentric, rabid diatribes.

When will you get it into that single brain cell of yours that you're not clever, provocative, funny or informative?

YOU ARE JUST PLAIN ANNOYING.

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

On 15/01/2019 at 6:42 PM, Newmarket said:

What?? I do not know what ya talkin about??? But i suppose you have told us all know you have one? 

"You come across as a desperate soul. Do you have any female companions, it seems all you do is post pictures of women, you seem a sinister type. We know you have a police record from a few years back dont we?"

Never had never will...so you can withdraw that and apologise 

thanks

8 hours ago, Thomass said:

"You come across as a desperate soul. Do you have any female companions, it seems all you do is post pictures of women, you seem a sinister type. We know you have a police record from a few years back dont we?"

Never had never will...so you can withdraw that and apologise 

thanks

Well, it was a joke, but obviously hit a nerve. 

1 hour ago, hesi said:

Back on topic, the site goes from strength to strength

151 users on line, and it's only 7.45 am

The rogue thread is in the Vent section Hesi...

Not started by me...and you being a vociferous opponent of threads started by somebody other than The said moniker....

....will undoubtedly take that down

thanks

54 minutes ago, Thomass said:

The rogue thread is in the Vent section Hesi...

Not started by me...and you being a vociferous opponent of threads started by somebody other than The said moniker....

....will undoubtedly take that down

thanks

Could have sworn you were told to take your creepy and cantakerous rhetoric elsewhere.
We all have our moments when we have a go at someone, but in your case it is just trolling, that corrupts threads, alienates people and potentially drives good positive posters away from the site.
You're not wanted here, you are not welcome, you add very little that is positive, you bring a negative demeanour to what is a great(and increasing) community of positive racing enthusiasts

Please leave the site

And no, you are not funny, click bait, a thread starter supreme, or any of the other nonsense you claim

FYI, and others, Chief Stipe is the only one that can delete threads, although I would love to be able to delete your garbage  

Edited by hesi
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, hesi said:

Could have sworn you were told to take your creepy and cantakerous rhetoric elsewhere.
We all have our moments when we have a go at someone, but in your case it is just trolling, that corrupts threads, alienates people and potentially drives good positive posters away from the site.
You're not wanted here, you are not welcome, you add very little that is positive, you bring at negative demeanour to what is a great(and increasing) community of positive racing enthusiasts

Please leave the site

And no, you are not funny, click bait, a thread starter supreme, or any of the other nonsense you claim

FYI, and others, Chief Stipe is the only one that can delete threads, although I would love to be able to delete your garbage  

This is hilarious hess

So you've become judge and jury on free speech all of a sudden?

Im totally positive and only respond to any attacks...

I know more about this industry than you've had $1 bets

Oh hold it...you don't even have a betting account

Move on son

1 minute ago, Thomass said:

This is hilarious hess

So you've become judge and jury on free speech all of a sudden?

Im totally positive and only respond to any attacks...

I know more about this industry than you've had $1 bets

Oh hold it...you don't even have a betting account

Move on son

Nothing to do with free speech, you are a troll and the Chief has the right to protect his investment in time and money from idiots and trouble makers like you.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, hesi said:

Nothing to do with free speech, you are a troll and the Chief has the right to protect his investment in time and money from idiots and trouble makers like you.

Go away...stop trolling me yourself

Your fixation with the other site has become a total obsession 

The owner states he wants free speech 

Press the ignore button as Stipe suggests...

Edited by Thomass

3 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Go away...stop trolling me yourself

Your fixation with the other site has become a total obsession 

The owner states he wants free speech 

Press the ignore button as Stipe suggests...

So everyone should just use the ignore option and you'll be in your own echo chamber.

Probably the only way you'll get anyone to agree with you.

• Haha 1

Agree FTF, he is killing the site I will no longer post and now just here for the competitions and Punters Club, he slaughtered Race Chat and will do it to BOAY. Sad but is happening.

My last post on this site save but for competitions

Tom

Edited by Turny

8 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

BOAY'ers take some ownership.  Put anyone you don't like on your Ignore list.  DON'T bite, don't bait whoever if you don't want a response.

Unfortunately I can still see his responses when he is quoted. I still see other's responses. He also stalks by adding a laugh emoji to my posts. I have tried to ignore 

19 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

BOAY'ers take some ownership.  Put anyone you don't like on your Ignore list.  DON'T bite, don't bait whoever if you don't want a response.

Agree....there used to be another irritation on the old Racechat....why people feel the need to respond,  or get their knickers in a twist..just don't look at the tripe if it is too much to deal with...ffs...

I detest the Kardashians...so I don't watch the crap.  Simple.

Edited by Freda
  • Like 1