Bit Of A Yarn

Online User Numbers

Translates to this apparently:

That's it.
There is a vulnerability in the software of the router you are connecting to that day.
I first attacked this router and put malicious code on it.
When you type over the Internet, my Trojan is installed on your device's operating system.

After that, I completed your disk dump (I have all your address books, view the history of the site, all files, phone numbers and addresses of all contacts).

A month ago, I wanted to lock your device and ask for a small amount of money to unlock it.
But I looked at the websites you visit frequently. I am shocked by your favorite resources.
I am talking about adult websites.

I want to say - you are a big pervert. You have a dazzling fantasy!

After that, I thought of an idea.
I made a screenshot of your favorite adult website (you know what I mean, is it?).
After that, I took photos of you and your entertainment while browsing this website (I used your device's camera).
The result is great! Do not hesitate!

I am convinced that you do not want to show these photos to your relatives, friends or colleagues.
I think the $324 for my silence is a small amount.
In addition, I spent a lot of time on you!

4 hours ago, pete said:

That's it.
There is a vulnerability in the software of the router you are connecting to that day.
When you type over the Internet, my Trojan is installed on your device's operating system.

After that, I completed your disk dump (I have all your address books, view the history of the site, all files, phone numbers and addresses of all contacts).

A month ago, I wanted to lock your device and ask for a small amount of money to unlock it.
But I looked at the websites you visit frequently. I am shocked by your favorite resources.

I made a screenshot of your favorite adult website (you know what I mean, is it?).
After that, I took photos of you and your entertainment while browsing this website (I used your device's camera).

I am convinced that you do not want to show these photos to your relatives, friends or colleagues.

Is it from the princess to you know how?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Newmarket said:

Yep, its time to move on all, that chimp p4p metioning rc have top jocks & trainers posting???? FFS, who, p4p, his soft mate scoobs that he abused last month, and morty? Jesus christ, what next. 

I reckon from now on just dont start any posts about rc, dont compare visitor numbers etc, it is the only reason people post on that site

02356B24-9422-4E7D-ADC5-96ECAC54F2FD.jpeg

Agree, the word karma comes up all the time, just sit back and watch molloy sink himself again

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, pete said:

That's it.

image.jpeg.e849a14b7b384c8c29ecf5d26d4f789c.jpeg

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Final wrap for the year(promise I won't do another one till maybe March next year, our 1 year anniversary).  As explained previously, it is important to know where we stand after 9 months, and to let people know that

Online users
Hard to get anything else other than an estimate here, some big swings, when BOAY is miles ahead, and vice versa.  On average, I would say the 2 sites are neck and neck
One thing for sure, gone are the halcyon days of RC having high 100, low 200 users online.  At best, they get into the low 100's these days, here's the link so you can check for yourself

https://www.racecafe.co.nz/forums/index.php?/online/

So you can say that the launch of BOAY has effectively halved RC

Have kept a record of the number of thoroughbred only posts(it's RC's flagship section, so it is to their favour) over the last week, since Wednesday morning 12 December
BOAY 271 posts
RC     134 posts

That's twice as many posts on BOAY, and at the end of the day, a chat forum is about people chatting, not so much a news forum

So, we're not failing, we're not nillers

And all this without the Chief playing a trick, because he has been otherwise occupied in the last few months
Onwards and upwards in 2019, and a big thanks to ALL those that have supported BOAY, by either posting or simply just coming online to read what we have to say

Edited by hesi
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

• hesi pinned this topic
On 3/12/2018 at 3:37 PM, Newmarket said:

Yep, its time to move on all, that chimp p4p metioning rc have top jocks & trainers posting???? FFS, who, p4p, his soft mate scoobs that he abused last month, and morty? Jesus christ, what next. 

I reckon from now on just dont start any posts about rc, dont compare visitor numbers etc, it is the only reason people post on that site

02356B24-9422-4E7D-ADC5-96ECAC54F2FD.jpeg

www.northcanterbury.com was a rank failure. Be warned !!!!!!

9 hours ago, Poisoned Dwarf said:

www.northcanterbury.com was a rank failure. Be warned !!!!!!

Well this site won't be failing anytime soon.

The place is alive and vibrant and mainly friendly, with too many good and interesting posters to fall over, and we've only just begun

Although I never belonged back then, they say RC used to be similar, when Angie and Dave started and ran it

Edited by hesi
  • Like 1

I thought Thomass was from Mission Bay.

He never posts after hours, or in the weekend, bit of a mystery really, and I'm dreading what the response will be to this, try to keep it light hearted

I'm sure it will be claimed that posts are so high due to Thomass, but he never posted since my post on this on Sunday morning, and since then it has been 109/15!!!

1 hour ago, hesi said:

He never posts after hours, or in the weekend, bit of a mystery really, and I'm dreading what the response will be to this, try to keep it light hearted

I'm sure it will be claimed that posts are so high due to Thomass, but he never posted since my post on this on Sunday morning, and since then it has been 109/15!!!

Homeless people at Mission Bay now, wow.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, hesi said:

I think either the library shuts at 5pm in mission bay.....or he dons a frock and some lipstick and goes to work (known as "the princess" on upper queen street)???

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, hesi said:

Hay...

Keep up shrew....

Didnt you read moi's posts about transitioning "close to Muriwai" to work the Princess harder while she's riding moi's back...doing x training...in da dunes...dude?

Im making hay while the sun shines on moi's farmlet....besides the pig dog bitch loves chasing wabbits instead of pampered poofy poodles by the K Cafe...

btw...haven't you heard of 'residual' posting leftovers?

My presence here is ubiquitous...thus far reaching...and long lasting

...but alas I have a life...some of yous Fellas don't...

...but my posts are high quality shit and the stink lasts longer than a long drop at a Doc camping ground...

...of which you should be eternally grateful 

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, barryb said:

Homeless people at Mission Bay now, wow.

Bazz..Mish Mash Bay was being overtaken by prentenders and wannabes so I departed....you'd fit in well there in the square holes though...

I particularly loved when the 'out of towners' set up 7 AM full day tent set ups on the common green...mostly smoking it....on public hols....

...and pointed their ghetto blasters across the road to the multi million dollar apartments on the waterfront....

...and then there's the constant road closures...mostly old f'ers reliving their youff with tight lycra see alls...yuck....

...the only annoying f'ers out here are the pollys...but I nabbed one last night with the cinnamon apple trick...I'm still looking for the trap..must have forgotten to insert the ground nails...

f it

• Haha 1

• hesi unpinned this topic
On 16/12/2018 at 7:23 AM, hesi said:

Final wrap for the year(promise I won't do another one till maybe March next year, our 1 year anniversary).  As explained previously, it is important to know where we stand after 9 months, and to let people know that

Online users
Hard to get anything else other than an estimate here, some big swings, when BOAY is miles ahead, and vice versa.  On average, I would say the 2 sites are neck and neck
One thing for sure, gone are the halcyon days of RC having high 100, low 200 users online.  At best, they get into the low 100's these days, here's the link so you can check for yourself

https://www.racecafe.co.nz/forums/index.php?/online/

So you can say that the launch of BOAY has effectively halved RC

Have kept a record of the number of thoroughbred only posts(it's RC's flagship section, so it is to their favour) over the last week, since Wednesday morning 12 December
BOAY 271 posts
RC     134 posts

That's twice as many posts on BOAY, and at the end of the day, a chat forum is about people chatting, not so much a news forum

So, we're not failing, we're not nillers

And all this without the Chief playing a trick, because he has been otherwise occupied in the last few months
Onwards and upwards in 2019, and a big thanks to ALL those that have supported BOAY, by either posting or simply just coming online to read what we have to say

No Dick Scoobs,  reckons 2 Dicks Hesi is shafting his site regarding online users. Seems he reckons about 2400 visits per day? Jesus, just how many log ons  does this guy have? 

A Visit?? 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, hesi said:

Anyhoo, no more data, our friend has closed that down, long after the horse has bolted, I wonder why:)

The number of posts in each section are clear to see and tell the story anyway

LJM is probably doing the maths behind the scene, that explains the inflated and exaggerated figures for posts, has that ripple effect.