Bit Of A Yarn

Online User Numbers

BOAY has been regularly ahead of the competition(128 vs 69 at 8.05 this morning), but not consistently enough to challenge the claim of Premier Race Site YET.

Remember, we are competing, unlike the racing industry, who failed to compete to protect it's market leadership and share.

It is important, registered users online starting threads and posting.  How many threads would have fallen flat, had there been no, or few responses, and how many more threads would be started if this continued to happen.

Very important for the Chief, all this, after the crap he has had to endure in DARING to start up a competing site.

So thanks on his behalf and as is said so often and eloquently, ONWARDS AND UPWARDS:)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hesi said:

BOAY has been regularly ahead of the competition(128 vs 69 at 8.05 this morning), but not consistently enough to challenge the claim of Premier Race Site YET.

Remember, we are competing, unlike the racing industry, who failed to compete to protect it's market leadership and share.

It is important, registered users online starting threads and posting.  How many threads would have fallen flat, had there been no, or few responses, and how many more threads would be started if this continued to happen.

Very important for the Chief, all this, after the crap he has had to endure in DARING to start up a competing site.

So thanks on his behalf and as is said so often and eloquently, ONWARDS AND UPWARDS:)

great to see hesi you and the chief are running a great site so onwards and upwards

1 hour ago, hesi said:

Shame a handful of trolls are allowed to post utter lies and malice though. Im all for freedom of speech but online bullies should not have any place on BOAY IMHO

7 minutes ago, hunterthepunter said:

great to see hesi you and the chief are running a great site so onwards and upwards

Thanks

He does all the graft, I just give it a little nudge from time to time, he's not that great at giving himself a pat on the back

• Champ Post 1

4 minutes ago, JasonMc said:

Shame a handful of trolls are allowed to post utter lies and malice though. Im all for freedom of speech but online bullies should not have any place on BOAY IMHO

If you feel someone is posting lies and malice Jason, then send a PM through to the Chief each time it happens.

He has a couple of other issues on at the moment so may miss stuff

2 hours ago, hesi said:

Even the old sage agrees

"Competition is a healthy thing, it invariably raises the standards of all involved."

1 hour ago, JasonMc said:

I've reported their posts. Slanderous, vile and disgusting

Edited by FeelTheFear
  • Like 1

Apparently we are all "nillers"...... whatever that means!

N is for notable, distinguished are your feats

I is for incorruptible, always standing up for what is right

L is for luster, your shine.

L is for luxury, the luxury of your smile.

E is for extra, those little things you do!

R is for relax, you know how!

13 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

Niller

A wonderful person, with a negative IQ.
"Hey mom! I failed my maths test." 
"Omg you're such a Niller."
  • Haha 1

Not bad I thought

Collectively, all us nillers(sorry Curious you are apparently not a niller but we'll adopt you anyway:)), have managed to establish a racing chat site that apart from the odd growing pain, will become the Premier site very soon

All you have to do is look at the reply statistics for our top threads, compared to those of RC.

It's a sad state of affairs at the moment for RC - with only Whiskey Neat attracting 36 replies.

What do I know though? I'm just a niller who has more failed businesses and has been to court more times than I can remember... oh wait, that's the person calling us nillers, apologies.

Edited by SLB2.0
Spelling

Just got this email from another channel!

就是这样。
在您当天连接的路由器的软件中,存在一个漏洞。
我首先攻击了这个路由器并将恶意代码放在上面。
当您通过Internet输入时,我的木马安装在您设备的操作系统上。

之后,我完成了你的磁盘转储(我有你所有的地址簿,查看网站的历史记录,所有文件,电话号码和所有联系人的地址)。

一个月前,我想锁定你的设备并要求少量资金解锁。
但我查看了您经常访问的网站。 你最喜欢的资源令我震惊。
我说的是成人网站。

我想说 - 你是个大变态者。你有一个令人眼花缭乱的幻想!

在那之后,我想到了一个想法。
我制作了你喜欢的成人网站的截图(你知道我的意思,是吗?)。
之后,我在浏览本网站时拍摄了你和你的娱乐照片(我使用了你设备的相机)。
结果很棒! 不要犹豫!

我深信您不想向您的亲戚,朋友或同事展示这些照片。
我认为324美元对于我的沉默是少量的。
此外,我花了很多时间在你身上!

1 hour ago, Chief Stipe said:

I'm responsible 

Ive used the term here quite often in the last months

And CLEO reads me intently...and picks up on interesting words that he hasn't heard of before

...just as he went nuts on Vituperative...after reading about it

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

就是这样。
在您当天连接的路由器的软件中,存在一个漏洞。
我首先攻击了这个路由器并将恶意代码放在上面。

一个月前,我想锁定你的设备并要求少量资金解锁。
我说的是成人网站。

在那之后,我想到了一个想法。
结果很棒! 不要犹豫!

我深信您不想向您的亲戚,朋友或同事展示这些照片。
我认为324美元对于我的沉默是少量的。
此外,我花了很多时间在你身上!

Try right click, Translate:D

We'll pass the hat around for your $324

Edited by hesi

28 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

就是这样。
在您当天连接的路由器的软件中,存在一个漏洞。
我首先攻击了这个路由器并将恶意代码放在上面。

一个月前,我想锁定你的设备并要求少量资金解锁。
我说的是成人网站。

在那之后,我想到了一个想法。
结果很棒! 不要犹豫!

我深信您不想向您的亲戚,朋友或同事展示这些照片。
我认为324美元对于我的沉默是少量的。
此外,我花了很多时间在你身上!

Is it the old confusions quote

Man that drops watch in toilet has shitty time?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

就是这样。
在您当天连接的路由器的软件中,存在一个漏洞。
我首先攻击了这个路由器并将恶意代码放在上面。

一个月前,我想锁定你的设备并要求少量资金解锁。
我说的是成人网站。

在那之后,我想到了一个想法。
结果很棒! 不要犹豫!

我深信您不想向您的亲戚,朋友或同事展示这些照片。
我认为324美元对于我的沉默是少量的。
此外,我花了很多时间在你身上!

Makes more sense than previous posts from rc

Edited by Newmarket
  • Haha 1

Yep, its time to move on all, that chimp p4p metioning rc have top jocks & trainers posting???? FFS, who, p4p, his soft mate scoobs that he abused last month, and morty? Jesus christ, what next. 

I reckon from now on just dont start any posts about rc, dont compare visitor numbers etc, it is the only reason people post on that site

02356B24-9422-4E7D-ADC5-96ECAC54F2FD.jpeg

• Like 2