Bit Of A Yarn

John Dunn 1000 Driving Winners

Yes, good effort as you say, but i bet he wishes he got 1000 wins earlier this year, rather than now. 

Good on the drivers still driving that are under suspicion, takes guts, i suppose some may need to make as much as they can, just in case future not too bright. 

Herlihy and Mckendry top of list, amazing really with the amount of race driving they do now, but also how many races there were years ago, add in ricky a great trifecta. 

Was only really DD going to threaten herlihys record of wins, cant see anyone elso on that list getting to the top, lets see what happens

• Like 1

Such a shame,  Watching the trots now has changed  for me.   I genuinely feel for the honest people within the Industry. Everything working out for the better will hopefully see the  nasty influence dealt with  and got rid of for good.The Greyhound Code has been suffering from an injustice for  coming on two years now and it is time we had a good clean up right across the codes and all that Governs us....     

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

That  guy is a serial hater,have a look at all his previous posts,all he does is bag drivers and jockeys,a total waste of space.  This loser and thomas, the  other  local village idiot are 2 that i have blocked as all they do is spread absolute crap.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, theshu said:

That  guy is a serial hater,have a look at all his previous posts,all he does is bag drivers and jockeys,a total waste of space.  This loser and thomas, the  other  local village idiot are 2 that i have blocked as all they do is spread absolute crap.

Well done for acting so fast. Cheers Nigel

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Newmarket said:

Good on the drivers still driving that are under suspicion, takes guts, i suppose some may need to make as much as they can, just in case future not too bright. 

Why good on them? They aren't under suspicion, they are ACCUSED based on surveillance and evidence.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Westview said:

Putting shit like this on this site has just reached a new low, front up with your name , yeah I know that won't happen. Who ever  runs this site should put there name up also for allowing it. 

While the comments maybe distasteful and  unnecessary on this thread,, those who support this stable need to accept the mud being thrown, has been provided by those who it is being thrown  at .I  think some of your frustration is misdirected, but I guess when you know someone its sometimes hard not to have a bias.

The 1000 wins by John Dunn is an outstanding achievement. He seems  a hard working,very likeable and talented man who should be proud of this aspect of his record.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

But still presumed innocent.  Note the RIU failed to provide sufficient evidence to the JCA that reached the threshold of a ban.

The RIU didn't provide sufficent evidence because the Police hadn't disclosed the evidence. The Review Hearing where evidence was to be presented has been pushed back to March 2019.

Still PRESUMED INNOCENT yeah nah.

The ACCUSED draw so many parallels to the recent Australian Match Fixing case involving Nathan Jack and Mark Pitt. Both Jack and Pitt fit Mark Purdon's descripton on his Public Statement: Young and successful men, at the top of the Harness game who looked out of place in a Court Room. Both Jack and Pitt who told all and sundry that they were innocent DESPITE Pollice Surveillance, so they could continue to participate in the Harness Sport for 18 months without conscience.

Both Jack and Pitt were subsequently found GUILTY by the Courts. Both then APPEALED so because Innocent Until Proven guilty; both then got their lawyers to ask for a Stay of Procedings to continue to particpate in the Harness Sport for another 15+ months until the Appeal Hearing March 2020 because of course:  Innocent Until Proven Guilty. Thank goodness RAD put the Sport first and banned them until the Appeal Hearing.

The New Zealand Accused seem to be successfully getting the same Legal advice as Jack and Pitt.

I'll put my confidence in the Police Surveillance and Investigation rather than those who are playing the Legal system to benefit as long as they can. But yes, until then Innocent until proven Guilty.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Brando said:

Why good on them? They aren't under suspicion, they are ACCUSED based on surveillance and evidence.

Well, to be honest, life does go on regardless of the outcome. They all have family, some will have kids at school, that makes it bloody hard. 

Many a finance company director has fleeced the public of millions in the past, some getting off charges. 

So yes, its serious, and I think some will suffer after trial, but its also not the end of the world. Hope they all have a good xmas, in fact we all have a good xmas, nobody knows what just may be around the corner