Bit Of A Yarn

TAB where are Westport Fixed Odds?

Brodie

I note that the TAB Bookies have already got the odds out for all 3 Gallops meetings in NZ on Boxing Day!

Westport is not out yet, so wondering why the harness odds are not that out yet?

Leaving it till 5.30 would be a bit of a waste of time seem people are probably doing other things on Xmas Eve!

Will be interesting to see if they do bring them out earlier?

Why is Harness punters treated differently to the galloping punters?

Edited by Brodie

50 minutes ago, Brodie said:

I note that the TAB Bookies have already got the odds out for all 3 Gallops meetings in NZ on Boxing Day!

Westport is not out yet, so wondering why the harness odds are not that out yet?

Leaving it till 5.30 would be a bit of a waste of time seem people are probably doing other things on Xmas Eve!

This is actually a good question Brodie. But why don't you ask the TAB? Their response would be interesting (and if they didn't respond that would be even more interesting...)

2 hours ago, Brodie said:

Just doing them now, took a while for them to draw some figures out of the hat, just like the Irish magician who couldn't pull a rabbit out of a hat, so he pulled a hare out of his arse, a lottery at that meeting. 

• Haha 1

C'mon it's Xmas eve fellas. Brodie you know the odds , now beat them.

A lot of us have ( sometimes to our dertriment) posted picks up on here and got good odds despite your Rabbitting on. In the New Year I would like to see you do the same at some stage. Now I'm not picking on you, but it would be nice to have you on the affirmative side instead of always being negative.

If some of your picks fail , don't worry you will be in good company,  but seeing as you seem to watch the ( pathetic) odds you will most likely be able to find the value and be successful. 

I wait with much anticipation on you joining us. Merry Xmas  , Brods

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

1 hour ago, globederby12 said:

C'mon it's Xmas eve fellas. Brodie you know the odds , now beat them.

A lot of us have ( sometimes to our dertriment) posted picks up on here and got good odds despite your Rabbitting on. In the New Year I would like to see you do the same at some stage. Now I'm not picking on you, but it would be nice to have you on the affirmative side instead of always being negative.

If some of your picks fail , don't worry you will be in good company,  but seeing as you seem to watch the ( pathetic) odds you will most likely be able to find the value and be successful. 

I wait with much anticipation on you joining us. Merry Xmas  , Brods

Merry Xmas to you Globe and every single poster on Bit Of A Yarn!

It has been a big year for this site starting from scratch and now the premier racing forum site.

Congratulations to the Chief and Hesi.

Globe, the reason you think that I post negative postings is because I tell it the way it is!

Not everything is perfect in racing or with the TAB, and if these things are not pointed out then no improvements or fairness can be achieved!

Holefully we all Back many winners over the holiday season, but zi can see myself getting rather bored if the Fixed Odds remain tight!

All the best to all!

• Champ Post 1

5 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Merry Xmas to you Globe and every single poster on Bit Of A Yarn!

It has been a big year for this site starting from scratch and now the premier racing forum site.

Congratulations to the Chief and Hesi.

Globe, the reason you think that I post negative postings is because I tell it the way it is!

Not everything is perfect in racing or with the TAB, and if these things are not pointed out then no improvements or fairness can be achieved!

Holefully we all Back many winners over the holiday season, but zi can see myself getting rather bored if the Fixed Odds remain tight!

All the best to all!

Nice post Brodie,

Merry Christmas to all from me as well, hope father Christmas delivers (the horse for globes sake) and the porky bearded? one for everyone else)!

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 1

Had a look at the fixed market for Westport, abit light I thought, unlike Santa's sack, but never mind they will be empty tomorrow.Good luck to all for the big day tomorrow, and hope you all can get on to a winner or two, over the festive period. 

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

1 hour ago, Brodie said:

If you have any winners but the odds to are too low for you then put the horses up on here.

I am still in bed, getting more desperate by the minute and willing to take any odds offered to me if they win. 

I am even thinking of backing a few All Star horses at Auckland at $1.10 just to get that winning feeling back.

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 1
  • Haha 2