Bit Of A Yarn

Turn It Up or Turn it Off

Happy Sunrise

4 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Why  can we not lump on large amounts wanting to find value ?

Because the TAB wants to restrict us!!

In all my time at crownbet, which is now beteasy, i have never known anyone, including myself, to be restricted with fixed odds. Think you are dreaming, you mention it every week, then you state you are not betting, and have not for a while? Which is it, you are hard to follow

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Newmarket said:

In all my time at crownbet, which is now beteasy, i have never known anyone, including myself, to be restricted with fixed odds. Think you are dreaming, you mention it every week, then you state you are not betting, and have not for a while? Which is it, you are hard to follow

not forgetting he does it for the challenge and not the money

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

Beteasy has become a n entity that has bought several betting agencies!

I can tell you now that I have been refused by two betting agencies in Oz of being able to put bets on harness racing!!!  

Yes I have not been investing like I previously have, but I have tried a few times over the holiday period and everytime my wager has been reduced to netting of $1k!

Now Newmarket, if you do not beleive me then I am prepared to put up say $20k to prove that I am indeed  restricted to this amount!

Please respond whether you are prepared to,

take up my challenge in NZ!!!!!

I find it a bit offensive for you to question my honesty!!

I await your response!

4 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Beteasy has become a n entity that has bought several betting agencies!

I can tell you now that I have been refused by two betting agencies in Oz of being able to put bets on harness racing!!!  

Yes I have not been investing like I previously have, but I have tried a few times over the holiday period and everytime my wager has been reduced to netting of $1k!

Now Newmarket, if you do not beleive me then I am prepared to put up say $20k to prove that I am indeed  restricted to this amount!

Please respond whether you are prepared to,

take up my challenge in NZ!!!!!

I find it a bit offensive for you to question my honesty!!

I await your response!

Put up $20k? What does that prove? 

What about this, beteasy always use tab fixed odds on nz harness, so open account and i will give you my contact there, and lets see what happens? 

I just find it bizzare that not a week goes by when you do not being restricted, yet openly say that you have bot bet for months? 

Maybe you need to look at all your posts, they are amusing. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

Put up $20k? What does that prove? 

What about this, beteasy always use tab fixed odds on nz harness, so open account and i will give you my contact there, and lets see what happens? 

I just find it bizzare that not a week goes by when you do not being restricted, yet openly say that you have bot bet for months? 

Maybe you need to look at all your posts, they are amusing. 

Newmarket, I did go a fair period without having a bet including time when I was overseas!

I repeat I have been refused by 2 Oz agencies from wagering!

i have a Beteasy Account Open which I don’t use as it was transferred to that from a previous agency that I was restricted on!

As for NZ I have tried a few times over the holiday period and been restricted each and every damn time.

I reiterate if you doubt that I am telling the truth, I am putting up 20k for,you to match and if I am telling porkies then you collect the $20k!

Are you up for the challenge Newmarket, if not Newmarket then  Do not damn well come on here and insinuate that I do not tell the truth!

I await you acceptance of my challenge to you!

Edited by Brodie

Brodie, you are full of shit. 

For a start, you tell us each week that you are not in it for the money, but now you want $20k, that somehow will show us all that you get restricted with every bet you take, yet you have the worst punting record of anyone on this site! 

Your right, looking at all your posts, i just dont believe anything you say.

1 minute ago, Newmarket said:

Brodie, you are full of shit. 

For a start, you tell us each week that you are not in it for the money, but now you want $20k, that somehow will show us all that you get restricted with every bet you take, yet you have the worst punting record of anyone on this site! 

Your right, looking at all your posts, i just dont believe anything you say.

Are you up for the challenge or not Newmarket????

As for the worst punting record on here, not sure where you get that from?

Are you on or are you out?????

1 hour ago, Brodie said:

Why  can we not lump on large amounts wanting to find value ?

Because the TAB wants to restrict us!!

Good ,then use what little nous you have left and lump it on a certain level winner. Might take you longer to make the same gains but with less risk. Then we have two great outcomes. First you start making money, second you stop whinging on here. Win win I would have thought.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

Please confirm what the $20k challenge is all about brodie. No doubt more utter bullshit. 

Newmarket, you questioned that I am limited to a maximum netting of 1k per bet!

You questioned that I have been limited in Oz, where I have said that 2 betting agencies would not take my bets!

Brcause you challenged my integrity, the challenge to you is for 20k, for me to prove to you of my restriction on account and agencies previously and bets over the holiday!

Are you up for the challenge or not, there is no BS at all!?

If you are not up for it, then just say so, but do not doubt my integrity again!

Edited by Brodie
  • Haha 1

I have been a client of William Hill for a number of years.

William Hill is now Beteasy.

With William Hill, I was able to get on my number one punt activity, Golf Top 5 and Top 10 for any amount at any time.

On a number of occasions since being taken over by Beteasy, my punting has been restricted.

Earlier this week, I emailed the Trading manager at Beteasy to find out why there was not a Top 5 market for the upcoming event in Hawaii which starts on Friday. 

Our own NZTAB and 95% of the world's leading books all had their markets up.

I asked for a sizable investment quote on Webb Simpson who I have rated at $4.

This is their response:

(06:10:30 AM) Scott : I have been advised by the traders that we probably won't be releasing those markets for this event due to the lack of size of the field

My response:
(06:11:29 AM) : That's a shame - Your competitors have so I guess i have to bet with them.

They are piss weak.

• Like 2

I started with Centrebet which then became William Hill and now is Beteasy!

I was unable to get bets on any harness racing after a time with Sportsbet and pretty quickly with Ladbrokes Aus.

Dont know about Beteasy now because I am not bothering!

18 minutes ago, The Diceman's Been said:

I have been a client of William Hill for a number of years.

William Hill is now Beteasy.

With William Hill, I was able to get on my number one punt activity, Golf Top 5 and Top 10 for any amount at any time.

On a number of occasions since being taken over by Beteasy, my punting has been restricted.

Earlier this week, I emailed the Trading manager at Beteasy to find out why there was not a Top 5 market for the upcoming event in Hawaii which starts on Friday. 

Our own NZTAB and 95% of the world's leading books all had their markets up.

I asked for a sizable investment quote on Webb Simpson who I have rated at $4.

This is their response:

(06:10:30 AM) Scott : I have been advised by the traders that we probably won't be releasing those markets for this event due to the lack of size of the field

My response:
(06:11:29 AM) : That's a shame - Your competitors have so I guess i have to bet with them.

They are piss weak.

I never bet on golf, so can not comment. 

But they do offer far more options than nz tab on most sports, plus you get reward points. 

So Firstly it was William Hill, Then Crownbet now Beteasy? 

53 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Newmarket, you questioned that I am limited to a maximum netting of 1k per bet!

You questioned that I have been limited in Oz, where I have said that 2 betting agencies would not take my bets!

Brcause you challenged my integrity, the challenge to you is for 20k, for me to prove to you of my restriction on account and agencies previously and bets over the holiday!

Are you up for the challenge or not, there is no BS at all!?

If you are not up for it, then just say so, but do not doubt my integrity again!

Mmmm, lets just disagree. I think if you wanted to get a bet on at a price you wanted, you would have no trouble, i have mates that punt big, its never an issue. 

I just thought 2019 was going to be a year when we didnt hear each week that you couldnt get your bet on due to restrictions, then post a couple of days later that you have not been betting for months, all posts are there for you to see. 

Good luck, over and out on it. 

CrownBet is set to become BetEasy in the coming weeks, with it and William Hill Australia merging as the 'new' brand.

CrownBet accounts will automatically become BetEasy accounts while William Hill accounts will be transferred across.

Existing clients of both CrownBet and William Hill will have their accounts merged.

It follows news in February that Canadian gambling giant The Stars Group had acquired a 62 per cent stake in CrownBet. CrownBet then took over William Hill Australia in a deal worth more than $300 million.

'BetEasy' previously existed in Australia after current CrownBet CEO Matt Tripp bought Betezy in 2014 and relaunched the brand under the slightly different name.

The original BetEasy then rebranded as CrownBet after James Packer's Crown Resorts bought into the company.