Bit Of A Yarn

Turn It Up or Turn it Off

Happy Sunrise

29 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

Mmmm, lets just disagree. I think if you wanted to get a bet on at a price you wanted, you would have no trouble, i have mates that punt big, its never an issue. 

I just thought 2019 was going to be a year when we didnt hear each week that you couldnt get your bet on due to restrictions, then post a couple of days later that you have not been betting for months, all posts are there for you to see. 

Good luck, over and out on it. 

You are just trying to put us off the point Newmarket!

If you beleive what you just wrote then take me up on the challenge, but you won’t because you know that Brodie is correct!

If your mates punt big, then they are known losing punters and  bet In a different way to me!

As I said I did not invest for awhile and only a few times over the holiday period.

If you don’t believe me then why are you not interested in making an easy 20k?

If you can not afford the 20k then make it 10k?

Edited by Brodie
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Brodie said:

You are just trying to put us off the point Newmarket!

If you beleive what you just wrote then take me up on the challenge, but you won’t because you know that Brodie is correct!

If your mates punt big, then they are known losing punters and  bet In a different way to me!

As I said I did not invest for awhile and only a few times over the holiday period.

If you don’t believe me then why are you not interested in making an easy 20k?

If you can not afford the 20k then make it 10k?

Look, you are a dreamer with a good heart, so lets leave it like that. 

I have no reason to apoligize, people disagree on here all the time. I am not wasting my time listening to your ongoing shit that you cant get a bet on, FFS, thats what pissed everyone off on RC, now your still doing it 3 years on. 

Forget about the $20k, its just more bullshit, but what about this. 

Try and pick horse, with odds you want, then we can see how much we can get on for. I can contact a couple of overseas betting account managers, i am sure many on here are elite customers tab. Do that, lets see, we may be able to help you out, then we will never hear The Brodster Restriction Story again! 

Happy New Year Brodes

• Haha 1

Bet Easy has now posted Top 5 and Top 10 markets ............24 hours before the off......and closed my account.

Their email of explanation was interesting. Apparently I need to permanently self-exclude myself from their website and seek help from www.gamblershelponline.org.au

I had a quick look at that website, but they didn't have a Top 5 option.

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, Newmarket said:

Look, you are a dreamer with a good heart, so lets leave it like that. 

I have no reason to apoligize, people disagree on here all the time. I am not wasting my time listening to your ongoing shit that you cant get a bet on, FFS, thats what pissed everyone off on RC, now your still doing it 3 years on. 

Forget about the $20k, its just more bullshit, but what about this. 

Try and pick horse, with odds you want, then we can see how much we can get on for. I can contact a couple of overseas betting account managers, i am sure many on here are elite customers tab. Do that, lets see, we may be able to help you out, then we will never hear The Brodster Restriction Story again! 

Happy New Year Brodes

Newmarket, I am not a dreamer!

You doubted my integrity and when I offered you a chance for you to profit  and for me to prove what I say is correct you backed down!!!!!

I can get bets on Newmarket, I have never said I can not!

What I have always said is that they are heavily restricted, and yet we get this broadcasting of these so-called big bets over Trackside!

I have already tried overseas agencies and same type of results!

As I have said previously I don’t  do it for the money but rather the challenge, and if you knew me Newmarket, you would know that to be the case!

Dont question my integrity again and have a great year!!!!

36 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Newmarket, I am not a dreamer!

You doubted my integrity and when I offered you a chance for you to profit  and for me to prove what I say is correct you backed down!!!!!

I can get bets on Newmarket, I have never said I can not!

What I have always said is that they are heavily restricted, and yet we get this broadcasting of these so-called big bets over Trackside!

I have already tried overseas agencies and same type of results!

As I have said previously I don’t  do it for the money but rather the challenge, and if you knew me Newmarket, you would know that to be the case!

Dont question my integrity again and have a great year!!!!

Get over it, most on here agree with me

• Like 4

1 hour ago, The Diceman's Been said:

Bet Easy has now posted Top 5 and Top 10 markets ............24 hours before the off......and closed my account.

Their email of explanation was interesting. Apparently I need to permanently self-exclude myself from their website and seek help from www.gamblershelponline.org.au

I had a quick look at that website, but they didn't have a Top 5 option.

Have you ever self excluded yourself before, or set limits?

6 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

Get over it, most on here agree with me

I will get over the fact that you made accusations and wouldn’t take up Brodie’s challenge!

Why was that Newmarket?

Because you are well aware of  the situation or you would want the 20k!,,