Bit Of A Yarn

Dog Caller?

Newmarket

• 2 weeks later...

Newmarket, any chance you have been watching the Commentators day at Palmerston?   Good on the club for this Novelty day out for the Team.. Fantastic......Let's hope it can be an annual event and that the new straight track could be in operation by then too.

On 2/03/2019 at 8:12 PM, Mehe said:

What a stupid statement  brain was that pissed it wasn't funny he had know one to blame but himself 

Whole thing was a set up by Rosonowski , wasn’t alcohol at all was on medication for a health problem 

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

17 hours ago, cichlid said:

Newmarket, any chance you have been watching the Commentators day at Palmerston?   Good on the club for this Novelty day out for the Team.. Fantastic......Let's hope it can be an annual event and that the new straight track could be in operation by then too.

I worked from home yesterday and watched the dogs at palmy just to listen to the commentators, really good stuff , I remember they used to have a commentators night at Addington trots in the 80's really entertaining. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 14/02/2019 at 8:26 PM, Lad27 said:

Best one was when Trev was telling everyone what a marvellious job the window cleaner does at addington.

Then boom the race started ?

Couldn't help but giggle at Trev's flabbergasted commentary on race 10 at Addington, went the early crow and still struggled to believe the replay... LOL

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, bamboozla said:

Couldn't help but giggle at Trev's flabbergasted commentary on race 10 at Addington, went the early crow and still struggled to believe the replay... LOL

Lol

I heard that race Bam and I was on Avenger Bale in a multi as well. I was very surprised as well but not as much as Trev ?

I'm sure you were grinning from ear to ear ?