Bit Of A Yarn

Rangiora at Addington Tips Tomorrow

I am very light on horses tomorrow so went for a place multi of Desert Wings (2.40) and La Bella Vita ( 2.10) at the odds of 5 to 1. Nothing flash but quite confident.

Desert Wings for reliability and running very sound races behind some good types. La Bella Vita for coming off the unruly and it's 5th to Delightful Major a few starts back at Addington was very good. She could win the race as well.

Anybody got anything they fancy?

• Like 1

Help.

I have a reasonable multi finishing on La Bella Vita. Since the tote odds are much higher than the fixed I decided to cash out. As soon as I pushed the cash out button the amount returned by the TAB dropped 25% and they asked me to agree to it. This is still 20 minutes out from the race.

Is this typical TAB bullshit?

8 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Help.

I have a reasonable multi finishing on La Bella Vita. Since the tote odds are much higher than the fixed I decided to cash out. As soon as I pushed the cash out button the amount returned by the TAB dropped 25% and they asked me to agree to it. This is still 20 minutes out from the race.

Can you write Get F$@#ED and send it back?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Help.

What did you stand to make if la Bella Vita came in? They are certainly screwing you

1 minute ago, Flagship uberalles said:

What did you stand to make if la Bella Vita came in? They are certainly screwing you

It is in the hundreds.

I just wonder if it is an automated response to pushing the cash out option.

I was going to take some the of the winnings and go the tote as it was much higher than fixed. Would mean I didn't lose on the bet and could still make the profit. 

See she has dropped significantly now so will just stay all in.

• Like 1