Bit Of A Yarn

Mark Purdon Article

2 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Same for me.

If the All Stars are not breaking any laws or rules then what is the problem? They seem to care for their horses very well. Nothing but the best.

ive never once read on any forum criticism of how the all stars care for their horses,nor does anyone deny they are the best. So I don't see that as relevant to what I am saying.

I know the all star fan club often infer that is what some say,but that's just fake news..

However what can't be denied is substances used to enhance performance today will be outdated in the future due to something better coming along, or a test being developed which can identify the particular performance enhancer being used. I don't think anyone could argue against that.

Using your argument, any enhancer that is used legally is fine.. If they don't have a test for it then go ahead and use it type thinking. I understand that thinking, and have no doubt that is what is required to reach the top. Its just not the way I think. And clearly if you have greater resources and access ,then you are at a big advantage.  Just logic.

https://www.hrnz.co.nz/news-and-events/latest-news/8022-dream-about-me-retired

The reason I've shared the link, the owner states that D A M had lost some of her speed but Mark was looking forward to working with her for a week to work on that area.

How does he get them to run faster, when she was terrible by her standards only a few weeks ago.  That's right she had a virus.  How can you not be skeptical?

Alas the juggernaut rolls on, only bad lucks sees them winning at least 3 on Friday night at Alex Park.

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

32 minutes ago, boobybec said:

https://www.hrnz.co.nz/news-and-events/latest-news/8022-dream-about-me-retired

The reason I've shared the link, the owner states that D A M had lost some of her speed but Mark was looking forward to working with her for a week to work on that area.

How does he get them to run faster, when she was terrible by her standards only a few weeks ago.  That's right she had a virus.  How can you not be skeptical?

Alas the juggernaut rolls on, only bad lucks sees them winning at least 3 on Friday night at Alex Park.

Im hoping for more but then i like backing winners? Somebody's got to have a bet to help sustain stakemoney

Greg