Bit Of A Yarn

Oh Dear Winnie..

? Looks like he's made a right fool of himself in Turkey..how fitting that it should be Turkey!

Hard on the heels of Mother theresa Taxinda, another one who is becoming boring in her drama queen antics, not looking good for the racing industry...Peters should accept reality and let someone else handle the racing portolio and 'gracefully' step back..or has he already done that?

Sheikh Mohammad's imprisoned daughters have more to do with Racing than this koppa...

Back to Racing...Winn has done more for Racing than any other Minister in the last 30 years...MORE...

His legacy is about to begin with MAC's MAK report...sit back and enjoy mofos

1 hour ago, Thomass said:

Sheikh Mohammad's imprisoned daughters have more to do with Racing than this koppa...

Back to Racing...Winn has done more for Racing than any other Minister in the last 30 years...MORE...

His legacy is about to begin with MAC's MAK report...sit back and enjoy mofos

Cant wait tommo. Peters sat on the messara report until he assumed he would attract maximum credit with the 'big release'

He's doing the same with this latest 'report'. He doesn't give a flying fck about the industry participants at the working level..its all about maximising the impact on him. A true hypocrite. The sooner he fecks off to immerse himself in free whiskey in some diplomatic post the better....and don't think he aint expecting a 'sir' to feature in his name somewhere. Thats what all the bullshit is really about.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Kopia said:

Cant wait tommo. Peters sat on the messara report until he assumed he would attract maximum credit with the 'big release'

He's doing the same with this latest 'report'. He doesn't give a flying fck about the industry participants at the working level..its all about maximising the impact on him. A true hypocrite. The sooner he fecks off to immerse himself in free whiskey in some diplomatic post the better....and don't think he aint expecting a 'sir' to feature in his name somewhere. Thats what all the bullshit is really about.

Maybe Winnie fell asleep while Messara was reading the report to him and forgot to ask questions,just like in Turkey.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Kopia said:

You have a unique ability to scrawl facile nonsense koppa...well done

Winn has also an OUTSTANDING record as Foreign Minister...

...Its called DIPLOMACY koppa

You don't turn up at maniacal leader's Countries and demand a cuppa let alone tell them how to behave...

Like when shonky Johnkey went to China...promised to ask about human rights abuses...

...then forgot...but got some trade deal...

..and promised to hand over the SOVEREIGNTY of NZ...oh and build a Silk Road...

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Thomass said:

You have a unique ability to scrawl facile nonsense koppa...well done

Winn has also an OUTSTANDING record as Foreign Minister...

...Its called DIPLOMACY koppa

You don't turn up at maniacal leader's Countries and demand a cuppa let alone tell them how to behave...

Like when shonky Johnkey went to China...promised to ask about human rights abuses...

...then forgot...but got some trade deal...

..and promised to hand over the SOVEREIGNTY of NZ...oh and build a Silk Road...

What Winnie did in Turkey (a nanny nap)is exactly what most NZers do now when Winnie open his mouth to talk.He is full of b/s

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Kihikihi Kid said:

Reality of the moment is Mother Ter-Taxinda won't need him come next elections, early election anyone....

Don' t think it will be so cut and dried kiddo. Plenty of people are sick and tired of taxi's antics...it is about one insect who killed 50, not about her. And if it had been a Jewish Synagogue do you think she would have carried on like she has?  

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

i cannot help but be impressed by the stoicism and positivity of the Muslim community.

I also wonder how this country's people would have reacted if the victims had been slaughtered while:

• worshipping at Destiny Church
  • worshipping at an Anglican Church
  • meeting at a marae
  • watching a super rugby game
  • visiting Te Papa
  • Champ Post 2

22 minutes ago, Weasel said:

i cannot help but be impressed by the stoicism and positivity of the Muslim community.

I also wonder how this country's people would have reacted if the victims had been slaughtered while:

• worshipping at Destiny Church
  • worshipping at an Anglican Church
  • meeting at a marae
  • watching a super rugby game
  • visiting Te Papa

It's good you didn't include being at a racemeeting. would have been difficult to get 50 people nowadays..! ( gotta be a bit of humour there somewhere)

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Taxinda Putting on an hijab just pissed in the face of all those women that are treated as second class citizens in most Muslim countries and forced to wear them, plenty have fought for equality in those countries and have been jailed or executed! Haven't heard her denounce the killing over the last few weeks of 120 Christians in Nigeria at the hands of the peacefull religion of Islam.... And thank goodness for the German intelligence or there would more innocent lives lost in Europe.......Christchurch was a terrible tragedy, an atrocity commited by a complete nutcase...but the virtue signalling and reaction to shut down any comments on social media even slightly right is breaking right into values free speech in a "modern democratic" country.

Screenshot_20190326-082117.png

Screenshot_20190326-082227.png

• Like 1

Must be rather sad to live with this kind of cynicism.. Maybe it explains why the industry is in the state its in..

Like her or loathe her Jaz just got a second term and maybe before you pile into her lack of sincerity, look at the useless waste of space that is Simon Bridges and if you are a National Party supporter ask how the fark he was elected leader.

I would have thought racing people would by now be able to recognise a flawed leadership election process when they saw one..

4 minutes ago, Horseboy said:

Must be rather sad to live with this kind of cynicism.. Maybe it explains why the industry is in the state its in..

Like her or loathe her Jaz just got a second term and maybe before you pile into her lack of sincerity, look at the useless waste of space that is Simon Bridges and if you are a National Party supporter ask how the fark he was elected leader.

I would have thought racing people would by now be able to recognise a flawed leadership election process when they saw one..

I voted for her, but once bitten!

2 hours ago, Thomass said:

You two are way out of line here....

Absolutely Disgraceful posts...

...any deaths in any community would have been treated in EXACTLY the same way

with HORROR...

go away and look at yourselves in the mirror for the rest of the day

It's got way beyond the tragedy on 15th March Tommo. Thats the point. ardern is milking the tragedy for all its worth. Thats what is disgusting and disgraceful pal.

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 3

1 hour ago, Horseboy said:

I think you are drawing a long bow that Taxcindas recent performance will secure her victory in the next election.

As they say a week is a long time in politics.

When the electorate starts looking towards their back pocket and the Governments failed promises then you see a tide change.

Contrary to the view of the Left leaning media I don't believe she has handled the situation as a true leader should.  I note for one she hasn't solidly rebuked the offensive commentary of her Green Coalition leaders.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Chief Stipe said:

I think you are drawing a long bow that Taxcindas recent performance will secure her victory in the next election.

When the electorate starts looking towards their back pocket and the Governments failed promises then you see a tide change.

Contrary to the view of the Left leaning media I don't believe she has handled the situation as a true leader should.  I note for one she hasn't solidly rebuked the offensive commentary of her Green Coalition leaders.

Only a past 'born to rule'  Knatster could come up with that rubbish commentary...

Care to add anything after the giant asterisk that should be at the bottom end of your rant?

Edited by Thomass

1 hour ago, Kopia said:

It's got way beyond the tragedy on 15th March Tommo. Thats the point. ardern is milking the tragedy for all its worth. Thats what is disgusting and disgraceful pal.

Absolute garbage...

Her perfect response to this dreadful terrorism has given the World a Blue Print in how handle hate...

...with love and compassion...

..then swift action to ban red neck semi automatic hate speech fermenting further...

HATE...

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Chief Stipe said:

And its the greens who are really pushing for cgt....anti business, anti farming, anti personal endeavour. There is going to be some backflips by taxi and the old snorer over this...going to be very interesting..even though peters went  into coalition with the greens. He denies it....but won't allow the coalition documents to be revealed. ask yourself why.

13 minutes ago, Thomass said:

13 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Absolute garbage...

Her perfect response to this dreadful terrorism has given the World a Blue Print in how handle hate...

...with love and compassion...

..then swift action to ban red neck semi automatic hate speech fermenting further...

HATE...

Yes Thomo, I hope you include the hate preachers at the Al Noor mosque that radicalised young men into joining isis, funny that all references to this have been deleted by stuff now!

Screenshot_20190318-112757.png

Edited by Flagship uberalles