Bit Of A Yarn

Tim Williams

52 minutes ago, Rangatira said:

recently re graeme ward

FFS Ranga!

Get a life, no lies told.

The point was that top junior are being lost out of the industry.

I don’t keep records or can be bothered with that detail but I do remember him being a champion Junior driver and ai was right on that accord.

Graeme Ward was the top Junior of his year in Canterbury where the strongest competition is.

Graeme Ward WON a Juniors championship against the rest of all the Juniors or probationary in NZ.

If you want to be such a PEDANTIC TOSSER, you are not worth Replying to!!!

?

7 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

You seem to have missed the point of my post Brodie and made a mistake re my AS allegiance which i can assure you does not exist.

Their results tell everyone how good they are but a less than aggressive drive by R May gifted them the first 4 on Friday night in the SS heat. Now given the Skippy horse is already qualified for the final you and others can make of it what you like of the drive. Perhaps all the other drivers have given up the ghost when AS have runners but to me that's not AS's fault

As for the rest of your sermon i find a lot of it repetitive. That said it was you who recently said that everyone should be entitled to have an opinion on here. I hope in future you allow others , including myself to have a say should i wish to.

As for all your  " End is nigh stuff" only time will tell if you are a chump or Nostradamus

Greg

without all the monsense you wrote above which in my view lacks any factual balance

Only one bullshitter on here eh Paul?

• Champ Post 2

52 minutes ago, Brodie said:

FFS Ranga!

Get a life, no lies told.

The point was that top junior are being lost out of the industry.

I don’t keep records or can be bothered with that detail but I do remember him being a champion Junior driver and ai was right on that accord.

Graeme Ward was the top Junior of his year in Canterbury where the strongest competition is.

Graeme Ward WON a Juniors championship against the rest of all the Juniors or probationary in NZ.

If you want to be such a PEDANTIC TOSSER, you are not worth Replying to!!!

?

Graeme ward (super stud) did win junior championship  so Brodie is right I was there that night so your never right and wrong again rangatira lol

• Champ Post 1

2 hours ago, hunterthepunter said:

Graeme ward (super stud) did win junior championship  so Brodie is right I was there that night so your never right and wrong again rangatira lol

The only junior drivers championship which is against ALL the juniors is the premiership and I am certain he never won that.

1 hour ago, Rangatira said:

The only junior drivers championship which is against ALL the juniors is the premiership and I am certain he never won that.

Ranga, you are being a drop kick!

it was meant to read BEST, not rest.

Just  leave it, you argue for the flippen hell of it.

Go and take your meds, and get some sleep, you need it!

Edited by Brodie
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, Brodie said:

Go and take your meds, and get some sleep, you need it!

thanks nasty brodster

just pointing out that you lie to justify the point you are attempting to make

when you are caught out you attack the messenger and claim you meant something other than you typed and produce more lies  roflmao

3 hours ago, Rangatira said:

thanks nasty brodster

when you are caught out you attack the messenger and claim you meant something other than you typed and produce more lies  roflmao

What meds is Brodster eluding to ranga? I hear Elmer fudd has the special horse float with it's own chemists on board, any meds you want..... used to leave just before jewels time.  

• Champ Post 2

2 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

What meds is Brodster eluding to ranga? I hear Elmer fudd has the special horse float with it's own chemists on board, any meds you want..... used to leave just before jewels time.  

is that same float they smoke p on ???? I heard its same float that another trainers horse was knobled on acid poured down its throat

• Champ Post 1

4 hours ago, Rangatira said:

thanks nasty brodster

Ranga, think what u want about Brodie.

Half the time you are sensible and then the other half you are a drop kick, just trying to be an antagonist for the sheer hell of it.

Brodie does not tell lies and the fact you constantly try and call me a liar is blatantly juvenile and pointless.

Pull your head in Ranga as you achieve nothing but show that you are lacking something.

1 minute ago, Brodie said:

Half the time you are sensible and then the other half you are a drop kick, just trying to be an antagonist for the sheer hell of it.

Brodie does not tell lies and the fact you constantly try and call me a liar is blatantly juvenile and pointless.

Pull your head in Ranga as you achieve nothing but show that you are lacking something.

Ranga does really love you Brodster he just shows it in a different way ??

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Brodie said:

not lacking the truth like the brodster aka the chumpster

Graeme Ward WON a Juniors championship against the rest of all the Juniors or probationary in NZ. ................... NO he did not win a nz junior/probationary drivers championship

Just now, Flagship uberalles said:

Ranga does really love you Brodster he just shows it in a different way ??

i think is is ok when he is not telling blatant lies or wanking on and on about being restricted or pretending the tab think he is a money launderer

how about his lie about graeme ward being lost to the industry hahahahaha

graeme ward had a horse at the ashburton workouts/trials less than 2 months ago in fact it was in a close finish with that boy* horse that the brodster claimed was a girl

* is 2 stone lighter

6 minutes ago, Rangatira said:

not lacking the truth like the brodster aka the chumpster

Graeme Ward WON a Juniors championship against the rest of all the Juniors or probationary in NZ. ................... NO he did not win a nz junior/probationary drivers championship

4th I think his best, but can't take away interdom junior driver title against a handy field

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

4th I think his best, but can't take away interdom junior driver title against a handy field

as mentioned previously

old brodster reminds me of that kid hector in the special class always making shit up

Edited by Rangatira