Bit Of A Yarn

Under/Over

Fair point Curious. I was more meaning the mentality of Barry in this forum. The tipping winners was from my perspective. I get paid when I tip winners, so tipping losers at value will leave me without money.

That has nothing to do with anyone else's approach to betting because you're not getting paid to provide tips.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, SLB2.0 said:

Fair point Curious. I was more meaning the mentality of Barry in this forum. The tipping winners was from my perspective. I get paid when I tip winners, so tipping losers at value will leave me without money.

That has nothing to do with anyone else's approach to betting because you're not getting paid to provide tips.

Spot on SLB2.0 it is no value to you and even less value to punters if there is no collect.  There is an idiot on the other site who is congratulating himself over backing a horse that only ran fourth and didn't collect. Not only has he lost money but potentially ruined the odds for the next start. Go figure. ?

And Barry confuses himself as to what I stated earlier about opening odds set by the bookies.

He actually reminds me of one Patrick Gower. He interviewed a couple of Canadians this year, got his ass absolutely kicked by them in the interview and returned to The Project and high fived and celebrated the fact that they didn't understand the word rant as if he won the debate. Barry comes over here engages and without fully understanding things then runs away over to his mates on the other side and tries to show how clever he is by making out things that are not and how brilliant he is. Oh how we laugh!!  ?  

Look, I don't know Barry or his background...….but if he is in fact retarded (as it would appear)....then I apologise for any ridicule given. ?       

• Haha 1