Bit Of A Yarn

Under/Over

4 hours ago, SLB2.0 said:

Zzzz - leaders win every race.

I am quite concerned you have NO idea how to read a race. Not every leader won, not even close, try opening your eyes.

I backed No Loitering at $81 and are very pissed it didnt win considering it went around at under $9, but then again you wouldnt have a clue about finding value.

• Haha 1

Just done a full review and here is the findings for you SLB

Race 1 Winner in or near lead.

Race 2 Winner 2 back the fence

Race 3 Winner in or near the lead

Race 4 Winner Well back 

Race 5 Winner midfield

Race 6 Winner near lead

Race 7 Winner lead

Race 8 Winner Well back

Race 9 winner near lead

Now if you knew anything at all you would know that 80% of all winners are in the first 4, looks like today was outside that criteria, stop posting bullshit and focus on the fact that at least horses were still on the fence in the last and not in the carpark. The tracks shagged and we all know that, stop bleating about how shit you are at finding winners.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You're such an angry man, Barry. What's happened in your life to make you so spiteful and angry?

P. S - 6/9 prediction was spot on but what I should have said was leaders on the rail. 

You're right - not coming down the outside rail is a good look, but a $20 shot spacing them because it found the front and used the rail isn't a much better look.

Horrible track.

Edited by SLB2.0
  • Champ Post 1

15 hours ago, barryb said:

Just done a full review and here is the findings for you SLB

Race 1 Winner in or near lead.

Race 2 Winner 2 back the fence

Race 3 Winner in or near the lead

Race 4 Winner Well back 

Race 5 Winner midfield

Race 6 Winner near lead

Race 7 Winner lead

Race 8 Winner Well back

Race 9 winner near lead

Now if you knew anything at all you would know that 80% of all winners are in the first 4, looks like today was outside that criteria, stop posting bullshit and focus on the fact that at least horses were still on the fence in the last and not in the carpark. The tracks shagged and we all know that, stop bleating about how shit you are at finding winners.

Wake up baz...TR is about az biased az a track can get....

I got hold of the pen. readings again....by devious means...

It showed the rail was az hot az a Tron hot dog...with extra norovirus attached...

You see the drain is very close to the rail....even the previous excellent track manager admitted it wasn't fair...hence leading is GOLD

Of course you trot out the usual know it all....

.."but it's tempo related" b/s

...when an obvious bias hits you in the face...even Barts dog can work it outside 

39 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Wake up baz...TR is about az biased az a track can get....

I got hold of the pen. readings again....by devious means...

It showed the rail was az hot az a Tron hot dog...with extra norovirus attached...

You see the drain is very close to the rail....even the previous excellent track manager admitted it wasn't fair...hence leading is GOLD

Of course you trot out the usual know it all....

.."but it's tempo related" b/s

...when an obvious bias hits you in the face...even Barts dog can work it outside 

Then its easy isnt it looney, find the leader and you find the pot of gold.

Surely then you are making a fortune by backing the leader in running on BF?.

Of course you are NOT, as you have NFI, similar to SLB.

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, barryb said:

Then its easy isnt it looney, find the leader and you find the pot of gold.

Surely then you are making a fortune by backing the leader in running on BF?.

Of course you are NOT, as you have NFI, similar to SLB.

Just forget all the machinations for a start bazzo...and deal with something you might understand..like basic shit

If the rail's 'on'...and the outside is off...and Allpress goes out with her stick...

...does her sticking..then finds out exactly that....

...then wtf are punters not being told basic Shit like that?

thanks

10 minutes ago, Thomass said:

Just forget all the machinations for a start bazzo...and deal with something you might understand..like basic shit

If the rail's 'on'...and the outside is off...and Allpress goes out with her stick...

...does her sticking..then finds out exactly that....

...then wtf are punters not being told basic Shit like that?

thanks

Allpress wasn't at the meeting, didnt help you then did it.

19 hours ago, barryb said:

Allpress wasn't at the meeting, didnt help you then did it.

No shit...It was a 'generic' Allpress you bogan

Rodley did an 'Allpress'...sticking HQ the other day and came up with..

"it looks like they've watered the outside 5 M...or its worse drainage"

So he had a massive Allpress FAIL...couldn't be bothered arksing Fulford the simple question

14 hours ago, Agent54 said:

Can you please post the full penetrometer readings Thomas?

I get all my secreted information on a confidential basis only...You of all people should know that 99....

If I was to publish them Bart would be hauled over by Rutherford...after NZTR's been in his ear after releasing secreted information...

And the Track Managers Association would then blast the leak having their brand new system of video b/s undermined....by facts

And you can't let FACTS get in the way of flash new video bullshyte...

savvy?

On 8/06/2019 at 7:54 PM, barryb said:

I am quite concerned you have NO idea how to read a race. Not every leader won, not even close, try opening your eyes.

I backed No Loitering at $81 and are very pissed it didnt win considering it went around at under $9, but then again you wouldnt have a clue about finding value.

i'm not ...having copped a share of the $5k trifecta and didnt have No Loitering in the box of 6 !

Of course there was a huge bias at Te Rapa on Saturday. The rail had been moved into the true position leaving a beautiful strip of three metres that had not been used at their last three meetings which were all in May. It was obvious before the meeting even started where the best place to be on the track would be. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, barryb said:

I am certain that isn’t feasible.

There, don't you feel better already?

You've turned a disgusting dismissive soul destroying line..into a thing of beauty...

For a second there I thought you were referring to McCahon's classic NZ art piece...

I AM....but you just forgot to join a couple of words up...

However you've accidently stumbled into the DARK v LIGHT argument which is what I AM is all about 

The DARKNESS of your previous lingo....v your new found LIGHT

Of course taking it further as it relates to your PUNTING...

...the continual battle to choose between 2 40/1 shots...and opting for the wrong one as you did in the Breeders Stakes...

You were DARKNESS personified after that...when you could have simply seen the LIGHT...as moi did many eons ago...and backed both....

Anyway here's the masterpiece...no not moi's blueprint...I AM in all its glory...look deeply...enjoy

IMG_0746.JPG

Edited by Thomass

51 minutes ago, All The Aces said:

Of course there was a huge bias at Te Rapa on Saturday. The rail had been moved into the true position leaving a beautiful strip of three metres that had not been used at their last three meetings which were all in May. It was obvious before the meeting even started where the best place to be on the track would be. 

There was no bias according to Barry.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, SLB2.0 said:

There was no bias according to Barry.

No there wasn't, correct.

The stats from the meeting support my statement.

The only track I consider in NZ to suffer from a bias is Ruakaka & it will be evident again this Saturday, bias are evident in course design and construction, not weather and rail placement. You are confusing a bias an anomoly

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, barryb said:

No there wasn't, correct.

The stats from the meeting support my statement.

The only track I consider in NZ to suffer from a bias is Ruakaka & it will be evident again this Saturday, bias are evident in course design and construction, not weather and rail placement. You are confusing a bias an anomaly

Of course there was a bias which was made by positioning the rail in the true position, just go and look at the videos. Only two winners came from outside of that three metre strip all day, R5 Gabriel who was only just off it and R8 Sarabande out in centre track who was the widest winner all day.

R1  Birdsong  -  fence    R2 - Scarfi - one off    R3  Super Hoof  -  fence   R4  Sultan Of Swing  - 3 off.   R6  Italian Lover  - Fence  

R7  Star Treasure  -  fence   R9  Money Trail -  Closest to the fence of the runners on the 3 metre strip. 

Virtually any horse outside that strip couldn't win on Saturday.  

Edited by All The Aces

30 minutes ago, All The Aces said:

Of course there was a bias which was made by positioning the rail in the true position, just go and look at the videos. Only two winners came from outside of that three metre strip all day, R5 Gabriel who was only just off it and R8 Sarabande out in centre track who was the widest winner all day.

R1  Birdsong  -  fence    R2 - Scarfi - one off    R3  Super Hoof  -  fence   R4  Sultan Of Swing  - 3 off.   R6  Italian Lover  - Fence  

R7  Star Treasure  -  fence   R9  Money Trail -  Closest to the fence of the runners on the 3 metre strip. 

Virtually any horse outside that strip couldn't win on Saturday.  

As they can't on most given Saturdays across the country.

You could say  that a serious bias existed at Trentham for those that got to the outside fence, clearly a fast lane there using your logic.