Bit Of A Yarn

Alan Heslop - The true colour of the man

Chief Stipe

Thanks for the support
This can be debated ad infinitum, but the simple fact of the matter, is that people have voted with their feet, they have not liked the way BOAY has been run, and exercised their freedom of choice. Please note also, that no one on this site has ever been stopped or discouraged from contributing to other sites.
We put up what we have and people decide whether they like it enough to become part of it. It's been a hard road but worth it, and we will soon be moving to a new level.
Jason left, as did the others that made contributions, because they were not looked after at BOAY.
The site owner at BOAY, seems to be falling into the same thinking that the owner at RC had, namely, that they were doing everyone a favour by putting up a site.
We think differently here, that the site is all about the people who contribute. Without the Jasons, PJs, Say No Mores, Barrys, LFVs, VCs, Mardis, Sir Castletons, and all those that post their thoughts on racing, the site would quickly die.
All those people, did not come here to be allowed to be personally abused for having the courage to publish their thoughts and knowledge, and input to the site.

I don't know Jason personally, but I have been appalled at the level of personal abuse he has received on BOAY, and when he has taken issue with the site owner, basically been told he was a perennial complainer.
Is there any wonder at all why he is leaving

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, pete said:

Interesting that the trained monkey posts minutes after I did.

Come on Doug 'fess up. You're posting as All The Aces as well aren't you?

Sad....

Let moi help ya out Pete

All the Aces is an English speaking version

Thomass!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

I don't know Jason personally, but I have been appalled at the level of personal abuse he has received on BOAY, and when he has taken issue with the site owner, basically been told he was a perennial complainer.
Is there any wonder at all why he is leaving

Out of roughly 35 complaints to the boss, 26 odd were from him  ......   ;)

Typical bully behaviour throws out cow-dung left, right and centre,

then when someone nails him, he runs to the teacher ... :)

Wow, it is pretty depressing reading this thread. Boay was going well, until that punting 101 thread started, that is when it all went downhill.

Funny how Curious jumped ship same time mardi left, they never really posted until the  other one did? Barry gave out some longshots, which people followed, but really it was an agro post. Still, i have always said, you need a little nasty, fun, shock type postings on these sites for them to survive.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Freda said:

So do the rest of us who post,  I'm sure..I know I do - I must have been asleep but I haven't seen any nastiness other than what Thommo gets served up with....!  

Too true Freda...

..but I LURVE it...I devour it like a foy grass on brown rice and rye...

...some call the force feeding of fowl to extract their fatty livers cruel and unusual punishment..

I call it needs must...

...just like spanking the likes of The shrew and bazzezzzzz of this world who foul their own nest boxes...yuck ...

...in fact id like to invite those two round to show no hard feelings...

....Ive got a nice bottle of Chianti waiting to be opened...just for them...pm me boyz