Bit Of A Yarn

Welcome Aboard FTM

Happy Sunrise

Good to have you on board, FTM. A  belated welcome to BOAY but one nonetheless.

I always thought you (JJ Flash) was FTM. Same views, same antagonism, same way of conveying his thoughts and I was right. Always knew 'fartoomuch' about what had happened previously despite claiming he joined Racecafe only last year.

I suppose if you have a few pen names... why not have a lot.

Anyway, welcome. Going to be just like the good old days ?

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Good to have you on board, FTM. A  belated welcome to BOAY but one nonetheless.

I always thought you (JJ Flash) was FTM. Same views, same antagonism, same way of conveying his thoughts and I was right. Always knew 'fartoomuch' about what had happened previously despite claiming he joined Racecafe only last year.

I suppose if you have a few pen names... why not have a lot.

Anyway, welcome. Going to be just like the good old days ?

Ha ha haha nice happy both very good at making salad! (Tossers) 7.55am UK time and your post has made my day!?

• Like 2

Well, I figure it goes like this...

When JJF writes he has full stops oddly placed in his sentences. You will notice in the post directly below there is an oddly placed full stop after the word "I" in the first line.

image.thumb.png.9fa46b36611ea4dab6f66a1481fc1693.png

and another oddly placed full stop at the beginning of the last sentence "I am a fan.of MP (of all sentences - maybe that is the other giveaway!)

image.thumb.png.d4b2aba966d96e289895a0e2a3e73ae0.png

Then on Racecafe, I had to compare because the similarities were bugging me, under Fartoomuch, I saw this strange coincidence, another strangely placed full stop. You will notice in the first line "and the team.proud"

image.thumb.png.2db0841faf488dad6fe974b1bd347dcb.png

and again...."from.this post"

image.thumb.png.ac6fedf650a20bd971eca918f9b106c2.png

and again..."in the deep.end looking"

image.thumb.png.f2a75602288041534dd9c69a6c634ab6.png

Well, I don't know what the odds are of 2 people having this same grammatical and typing error but my money is on them being one and the same. Once you step back even from that glaring similarity they still have so much in common. 

So, I am claiming they are one and the same. Always thought they were and I reckon this confirms it and 'Greg' tried to claim we were obsessive about him! 

Anyway, Welcome aboard Mr Greg Fartoomuch.

What do you think, Flag? Am I losing my gait quicker than a one over trotter or like Brodie and on the money?

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

When JJF writes he has full stops oddly placed in his sentences. You will notice in the post directly below there is an oddly placed full stop after the word "I" in the first line.

and another oddly placed full stop at the beginning of the last sentence "I am a fan.of MP (of all sentences - maybe that is the other giveaway!)

Then on Racecafe, I had to compare because the similarities were bugging me, under Fartoomuch, I saw this strange coincidence, another strangely placed full stop. You will notice in the first line "and the team.proud"

Well, I don't know what the odds are of 2 people having this same grammatical and typing error but my money is on them being one and the same. Once you step back even from that glaring similarity they still have so much in common. 

So, I am claiming they are one and the same. Always thought they were and I reckon this confirms it and 'Greg' tried to claim we were obsessive about him! 

What do you think, Flag? Am I losing my gait quicker than a one over trotter or like Brodie and on the money?

Well spotted happy, your right it's bizzare they both do those full stops in the middle of a sentence, same fat fingers? Was your last job at MI5?

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Flagship uberalles said:

Was your last job at MI5?

All I know is I am, like many others on here, too qualified for the RIU as they can't see a false start or interference if it knocked the coffee over onto their strutting suits...

And by the way, if I worked for MI5, I would be watching you like a hawk at the moment...when you landed at Heathrow, I bet your passport lit up with the flashing word ' INCA'

So why did you leave the country lol...?

• Haha 4

15 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

You may well be right but bear in mind that a quirk of using a smart phone is that predictive texting sometimes inserts the full stop as anticipation of an end of sentence.  I have the same problem all the time and frequently have to correct it.

• Like 1

On 24/06/2019 at 11:08 AM, Chief Stipe said:

You may well be right but bear in mind that a quirk of using a smart phone is that predictive texting sometimes inserts the full stop as anticipation of an end of sentence.  I have the same problem all the time and frequently have to correct it.

You are the correct poster on this thread Chief.The obsession with all things FTM continues on at BOAY for a few of your loyal subjects but HS has taken it to new heights with this latest piece of fiction. About as accurate as the senile owner who thinks im 6 people thusfar and still guessing

I see someone posted about the lack of new threads recently, perhaps all this type nonsense turns people off just as it apparently did so on another chat forum they used to post on although some were asked to leave according to a few PM's i got.

# Infatuation

My name is still Greg and i really had to think long and hard as to whether to give HS,HTP and Des some further oxygen by replying

Edited by JJ Flash
  • Haha 1

On 26/06/2019 at 7:59 AM, JJ Flash said:

You are the correct poster on this thread Chief.The obsession with all things FTM continues on at BOAY for a few of your loyal subjects but HS has taken it to new heights with this latest piece of fiction. About as accurate as the senile owner who thinks im 6 people thusfar and still guessing

I see someone posted about the lack of new threads recently, perhaps all this type nonsense turns people off just as it apparently did so on another chat forum they used to post on although some were asked to leave according to a few PM's i got.

# Infatuation

My name is still Greg and i really had to think long and hard as to whether to give HS,HTP and Des some further oxygen by replying

old farty is back on rc going by names des of browns bay same dog picture as farty had 

• Haha 1