Bit Of A Yarn

Why are the RIU so IGNORANT??

Thomass

Alongside that you could rightly insert ARROGANT...and TOTAL lack of TRANSPARENCY 

Get this from RIU supremo INTEGRITY head Godber...

"The monte race at the Harness the other night had so many breakers I've sent an email off telling them to go away and get it sorted before having another tote race"

Earily "oh ok Mike...how many Monte tote races have they had now Mike"

Mikey "oh ummmmmm ahhhhhh arrrrrh...Im not sure"

FFS...

This type of going off half cocked behaviour is totally predictable from these AMATUERS though...

ARROGANT

It ties in with Mikes now well documented recent doozy INTEGRITY NU ZILAND Style..."Punters need to factor in horses getting flyers at Flag starts...besides it's a long race"

...and their TOTAL lack of TRANSPARENCY in NZ's Premier race

THE DERBY...where the Barrier Blanket was left off the slow out runner up...slotted away in a supplementary report...nearly unseen

The AUCKLAND RACING CLUB...the Starters employers...didn't see it either...

...with CEO WILCOX nearly self combusting after hearing about it...from me

...and the recent LIES  told in the moving Barrier incident at Te Rapa..where horses were having to do the sideways shuffle in the barrier as the tractor rolled down the drain...

RIU Report "the Tractor Brake mechanically malfunctioned"

NO IT F IN DIDNT.

....the Barrier Boys forgot to pull the brake on!!

Maybe they have too much on their plates handling 3 codes??  Let's forgive them then as they're only human..and people make one or two mistakes??

Yea na...let's get RID of this AMATUER mob...give INTEGRITY back to the control of THOROUBRED RACING...where it belongs...

...not some quasi body who pretend to have Thoroughbred interests at their hearts...and 

IGNORANTLY...ARROGANTLY...without TRANSPARENCY 

Go off HALF COCKED

Good Ridence

• Champ Post 1

No you've got me wrong...

....while NZTR has a share in the ' private company' that is the RIU...

..when it comes to suggesting things like introducing 'change of tactics' notes...

..the RIU flately refused...similar to providing pen readings..

..again flatly refused...

Send INTEGRITY back to the control of the Thoroughbred body..just like Aus.

19 hours ago, All The Aces said:

Perhaps RITA will make big changes with regard to the RIU.  July 1st tomorrow. ? 

Might be an interesting day in Petone. 

You'd have to hope that some type of announcement is made TODAY, 1 July. RITA, peters' little baby, is now the main man. Let's hear what is on the table, they've had weeks if not months to prepare for today so lets hear something...Is it too much to ask that after all of the bullshit since messara? some news-doesn't even have to be positive---and if the rumour mill is correct ( and lets hope it aint) then the main news WILL NOT be positive. No change in TB stakes is what is being whispered!

19 minutes ago, Kopia said:

You'd have to hope that some type of announcement is made TODAY, 1 July. RITA, peters' little baby, is now the main man. Let's hear what is on the table, they've had weeks if not months to prepare for today so lets hear something...Is it too much to ask that after all of the bullshit since messara? some news-doesn't even have to be positive---and if the rumour mill is correct ( and lets hope it aint) then the main news WILL NOT be positive. No change in TB stakes is what is being whispered!

Fear not McDuff...

McKenzie is all over this like a rash...indeed after he's finished he'll be Knighted for services...

...straight on his knee...directly after SIR WINSTON....

...and Dame Jacinda...

enjoy

2 hours ago, Thomass said:

Fear not McDuff...

McKenzie is all over this like a rash...indeed after he's finished he'll be Knighted for services...

...straight on his knee...directly after SIR WINSTON....

...and Dame Jacinda...

enjoy

Great tommo, can you let us all know what time TODAY the announcement/s will be made?  Thanks.

p.s...re jaxinda...do they give out damehoods for lying now?..' no more taxes'..and today the tax on petrol goes up again...the lies about the leak of her budget, her 'special adviser' who has huge conflicts of interest which her dameship won't discuss, etc etc...

• Haha 1

Exactly Freda...hmmmm..or to be more specific....Whatthefuck!! ?   So the principal ' dead horse'  ( remember peters calling the Racing Board a ' dead horse'  gets to be the CEO of RITA ? What, couldn't they get rid of him? The tosser led the charge from the rear and has got the industry in an awful mess and he's still there..?  Where's the news about RITA's agenda and first steps..? Typical of this useless coalition govt, anything they touch turns to shit...thanks winstone.

7 hours ago, Kopia said:

Exactly Freda...hmmmm..or to be more specific....Whatthefuck!! ?   So the principal ' dead horse'  ( remember peters calling the Racing Board a ' dead horse'  gets to be the CEO of RITA ? What, couldn't they get rid of him? The tosser led the charge from the rear and has got the industry in an awful mess and he's still there..?  Where's the news about RITA's agenda and first steps..? Typical of this useless coalition govt, anything they touch turns to shit...thanks winstone.

You've got it bad kopa...verbal confusion 

Go to sleepy byes tonight knowing Winn has appointed luminaries to guide us to the promised land....

...and remember Nath Guy??

That should help get you through this

best

Luminaries?  With J.A. leading them?  Brilliant.

However, as was pointed our to me, the show has to go on.

TAB staff still have to get to the races, the functions of the whole operation must continue, he said, you can't just sack everyone in an instant and have nothing left.

20 minutes ago, All The Aces said:

Wonder if Peter Early will interview someone from RITA tomorrow to get some answers?  

Well if he asks that dickwit Godber anything we already know the answer...' well um ah um aah yep no nothing much going on pete'...what a waste of space.

As for Rita....don't hold your breath....the coalition of losers strikes again!!

Seriously, as I speak,      A Review with INTEGRITY is needed and I would like to know why that Man "Cameron George"  who in my opinion lacks Decency is even still involved. Get Rid of him out of the equation for starters..

• Champ Post 1

1 hour ago, Kopia said:

Well if he asks that dickwit Godber anything we already know the answer...' well um ah um aah yep no nothing much going on pete'...what a waste of space.

As for Rita....don't hold your breath....the coalition of losers strikes again!!

Agree,  GODBER is well out of the Depth required.. He really is an embarassment . "RITA", Surely a chance to sweep the Corruption clean, and bring in a new Team to the Racing Industry that has Integrity and can be held responsible for their Actions and decisions .  Winston is not the Man regardless of what he has portrayed so far. Racing In N.Z. while on a smaller scale can be the Best In the World, if we had leaders with Passion and Integrity...   

57 minutes ago, Clarkie said:

Seriously, as I speak,      A Review with INTEGRITY is needed and I would like to know why that Man "Cameron George"  who in my opinion lacks Decency is even still involved. Get Rid of him out of the equation for starters..

Why is Cameron involved? He drove its establishment. Hardly an independent reviewer for mine. Surely not. That would be nuts.

He  in my opinion was a Preying Parasite.. What he did was so sad for our Industry,and no one had the guts to speak up and put it in Print. Along with Ross Neal they were  both in the Wrong position and doing the Wrong things for the Wrong reasons... You have  Gavin Whiterod, (Greyhounds)   we have finally got rid of him as that was a similar mould..  G.String Gav. they called him.   Wake up,  all of you!  Relying and putting your Trust in who ever gets elected is not good enough anymore. It is Just not "Good Enough".... Start with Electing The Right People,, 

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

I WAS ON TRACK AT HASTINGS ON SATURDAY...THE BOYS AND I COULD ONLY BUT LAUGH AT THE CONTINUED INACTIVITY OF WINNIE AND THE PATHETIC STAKES COMPARED TO OZ...GRANTED, WE ALL LIKE THE 1ST AND 2ND RACE AND OTHER PROMO,S THE TAB ARE RUNNING BUT THE NEW FF OPTION NO,S AND THE FACT THE ON COURSE TOTE STAFF ARE ALSO AT A LOSS, MEANT ALL MY BETS WERE ON THE TOTE...

attn: RITA... E.G.   

ECHUCA WORKERS MOBILE PACE

Option Numbers:FFWIN: 178, FFPLC: 312