Bit Of A Yarn

Rangiora Today.

Portfolio

I do like Patanjali in the 7th race.She is drawn on the outside of the arm over 2000m,but she faced a similar hurdle last week and got home well for 3rd.If luck is on her side she can definitely feature in 3 here.

• Like 2

Sometimes it just doesnt make sense. After fluking a couple each way on Sol Invictus at Auck (only because we used to own him) I decided to reinvest some on my pick for today in the Trot comp. In it rolls at 9,s. I dont normally punt much but will take this change of fortunes with open arms. LOL

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, globederby12 said:

Sometimes it just doesnt make sense. After fluking a couple each way on Sol Invictus at Auck (only because we used to own him) I decided to reinvest some on my pick for today in the Trot comp. In it rolls at 9,s. I dont normally punt much but will take this change of fortunes with open arms. LOL

Globe, tell us your next tip or Flag and I will see you on course somewhere and we will rub your head for some good luck...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, globederby12 said:

When your hot you're hot globe good on you.

2 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

A few close run things with the tips today. Close but no cigar.

Enjoyable hearing what everyone thinks and spices the watching up too. ?

Maybe Brodie could christen the site with a 'longshot' lol... Forbury Thursday!

I personally have gone pretty quiet on the investing or punting recently.

Didnt even bother having a go today at Rangiora.

Fixed Odds opening odds have got even more short recently with anything with a good chance at unders!

With account, agency and oncourse being restricted I can’t really be bothered at the moment.

Wont worry  the TAB about fixed odds betters not betting as they don’t really want them punting and winning as they are more interested In Sports betting as the costs are less and yield far better, that is why they have bought into Paddy Power.

Will still look at the odds but I can take it or leave it at the moment as it isn’t worth my time currently.

Contrary to what some on the other site think, I did it for the challenge rather than the money however it has got to the stage where it is an uneven playing field, that I can’t be bothered playing into!

12 hours ago, Brodie said:

I personally have gone pretty quiet on the investing or punting recently.

Didnt even bother having a go today at Rangiora.

Fixed Odds opening odds have got even more short recently with anything with a good chance at unders!

With account, agency and oncourse being restricted I can’t really be bothered at the moment.

Wont worry  the TAB about fixed odds betters not betting as they don’t really want them punting and winning as they are more interested In Sports betting as the costs are less and yield far better, that is why they have bought into Paddy Power.

Will still look at the odds but I can take it or leave it at the moment as it isn’t worth my time currently.

Contrary to what some on the other site think, I did it for the challenge rather than the money however it has got to the stage where it is an uneven playing field, that I can’t be bothered playing into!

I am hearing you, Brodie.

Now the grass track season is over we are back to tight odds all round. Addington fields don't interest me at the moment. Forbury is likely to fields of 9 or 10 and with a few Anderson runners in there so unappealing again most likely.

I need to get back into Southland harness ?

• Like 1