Bit Of A Yarn

If All Things Are Equal

Yankiwi

2 hours ago, Devito said:

You won’t have to worry she is retired now to be a brood bitch

I'm not worried whether she's been retired or not. Dogs will always be dogs but I question is when will officials become officials with integrity?

I am very worried about the favouritism repeatedly (and blatantly) shown by GRNZ, the RIU & the JCA.

Whiterod has moved on & now the focus almost immediately has changed to the south island.

Coincidence?

I think not!

Edited by Yankiwi
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, Devito said:

You won’t have to worry she is retired now to be a brood bitch

Great decision to retire, stupid one to breed. Just more pups for GAP down the line after repeating the negatives of the Dam, good luck with that one, you will need it.

Another useless head turner today. Archie John Hill. When are the f#cken useless tosser's that run Greyhound racing going to learn, blinkers on dogs should be banned. Its that bad now that every race has these f#cken useless rejects infecting every race with half sighted hounds pinging around like a pin ball machine. ITS A MAJOR PUT OFF FOR TURNOVER AND PUNTING. Feilds full of cheats do's not cut it.?

Guest CrossCodes
2 hours ago, aquaman said:

Another useless head turner today. Archie John Hill. When are the f#cken useless tosser's that run Greyhound racing going to learn, blinkers on dogs should be banned. Its that bad now that every race has these f#cken useless rejects infecting every race with half sighted hounds pinging around like a pin ball machine. ITS A MAJOR PUT OFF FOR TURNOVER AND PUNTING. Feilds full of cheats do's not cut it.?

And only got a 28 day stand down, shouldn’t it be a second offence since it has only just come back from a suspension? 

13 minutes ago, CrossCodes said:

And only got a 28 day stand down, shouldn’t it be a second offence since it has only just come back from a suspension? 

They know doubt rorted the system and found a convenient injury. That would be my guess. Its got me f#cked why these trainers waste time and energy on these bludgers. Surely they should put their efforts into honest dogs, and just kick the cheats into touch.

From its 26/07 race -

ARCHIE JOHN HILL (2) - bumped with outside runner early stages. Turned its head outwards whilst free of interference shortly afterwards. Referred to the Veterinarian where it was reported to have a Torn tendon in its right front shoulder with a 28 day stand down imposed. Notwithstanding this the greyhound was stood down to trial to the satisfaction of Stewards on one occasion.

https://www.grnz.co.nz/catch-the-action/13620/stewards-report.aspx

Quite a remarkable recovery time from a "Torn Tendon, with only about 5 weeks between the "injury" & its satisfactory trial.

image.png.c34e40aefc51d815e27f8b52521aa4be.png

Another Fahey farce & they're adding up at a lightspeed pace...

14 hours ago, Yankiwi said:

From its 26/07 race -

ARCHIE JOHN HILL (2) - bumped with outside runner early stages. Turned its head outwards whilst free of interference shortly afterwards. Referred to the Veterinarian where it was reported to have a Torn tendon in its right front shoulder with a 28 day stand down imposed. Notwithstanding this the greyhound was stood down to trial to the satisfaction of Stewards on one occasion.

https://www.grnz.co.nz/catch-the-action/13620/stewards-report.aspx

Quite a remarkable recovery time from a "Torn Tendon, with only about 5 weeks between the "injury" & its satisfactory trial.

image.png.c34e40aefc51d815e27f8b52521aa4be.png

Another Fahey farce & they're adding up at a lightspeed pace...

How bloody weak, dogs a cheat. In fact half of the kennel are cheats. Eventually the useless NZGRA will have a full field of cheats all wearing blinkers. How would you feel lining up your dog with 7 cheats wearing blinkers. I know what I would do, walk away and refuse to line up.

The blinkers rule came in many years ago before the advent of the Roberts of this world importing plane loads of cheats, ie dogs with tickets. Back then there were no imports, just locally bred dogs. You never saw dogs in blinkers back then. Now it is open slather on bringing in cheats, putting blinkers on them, and hoping for the best. If they keep this up, it will have the effect of turning punters off of Greyhound racing.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

More favoritism for the McInerney camp today.

This is what it looks like when a race rug is put on a dog with its head through the leg hole.

image.thumb.png.e3566b59eb0920804ab8e8d287a01caa.png

This is what it looks like in a Stewards report, when the trainer of a dog with its head through a leg hole, is a protect species (note the comments on #8).

image.thumb.png.7aca8700af5d0a1069e9f2ae52666948.png

Seems the new top dog still looking after his mates & relatives...

Full replay

Edited by Yankiwi

13 minutes ago, gambler said:

Well it starts in kennel area. Check rugs. Mmm. Get to boxes. Starter hasn't picked it up. The fines should start in kennel block

Yes several fines should be in order...

• Handler
  • Kennel steward
  • Starter
  • Steward (for lack of action)

But...

For some reason, top dog didn't even think it's worthy of mention in his report.

62.1 Any person (including an Official) commits an offence if he/she:

(z) tampers with any rug, Muzzle or other item used on a Greyhound, or uses any substance or item to affect the performance of a Greyhound or Greyhounds; 

2 hours ago, Yankiwi said:

More favoritism for the McInerney camp today.

This is what it looks like when a race rug is put on a dog with its head through the leg hole.

image.thumb.png.e3566b59eb0920804ab8e8d287a01caa.png

This is what it looks like in a Stewards report, when the trainer of a dog with its head through a leg hole, is a protect species (note the comments on #8).

image.thumb.png.7aca8700af5d0a1069e9f2ae52666948.png

Seems the new top dog still looking after his mates & relatives...

Full replay

Didnt this happen about a year ago somewhere?

14 hours ago, Yankiwi said:

Sure did.

Same track (I believe) - same protected species (kennel).

Correct, I highlighted on here. Barrel Runner cheating again today, look at race 11, could of won, but was not chasing, only wants to play with the leading dogs. Once again failure of Stipes to protect integrity and punters.

Ashley I asked if you have one that dont cheat as you have a very high number that do cheat and you know it so what if they made the final I find that cheats are normally very quick there is very good money to be made on the place betting 

Funny how you only gave me two  dogs 

Would you put your money on the nose of barrel no you wouldnt 

Edited by Mehe

4 hours ago, Mehe said:

John does that kennel have a dog that dont cheat

I have the utmost respect for the kennel, its more about the dog Barrel Runner. Its clearly not chasing, and in my opinion spoiling races by annoying whoever is leading in its races, yesterday it was Opawa Toddy, but to be fair, Rivalries was just as bad yesterday, both would not pass the leading dog. They are both cheats, that wear blinkers, and have no interest in chasing.